Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
    A lot of ignorance and hatred to the people of England (including me and other users of this forum) going on here. Starting to feel pretty unwelcome on this forum.

Are the moderators going to do anything?
    Thank you for making me aware of this. I don't want to see anymore racism towards any ethnicity or race, regardless of the situation. Next time will be an official warning to anyone.

Sure we are all upset with Brighton and how they've treated our beloved ARJ, but thats no excuse for racism/xenophobia. We have amazing contributors on this forum from all over the world, from the US where I am from, to England, and even Persian Gulf countries such as UAE. There's no excuse for this behavior.

Comment

Malkay, my friend, don't worry. I don't see why people are hating on an ENTIRE country, just because of some team. Most of us at pfdc are accepting towards any race, country, religion. If you can't seem to pull yourself together to do so, please, by all means, do us all a favor and leave the forum. I have seen users hate on Iraq, England, Japan, China, and more countries. What makes us better than them? We're not any better or worse, just because of our strength in numbers on this forum, we are permitted to say racially offensive stuff, and then once we close our laptops, we can chicken out on saying something racial, because we're afraid of the consequences? Shame on you.

Comment

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE!!!!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I am of course disappointed not to see ARJ even on the bench. Let's give it some time and see how things pan out. If we have hard feelings, imagine what ARJ is going through. It is good that Brighton won.

Go ARJ!

Comment

I trust graham potter. Apparently JB was out with illness, according to forza app which is usually pretty spot on... So cool your jets people.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
              I trust graham potter. Apparently JB was out with illness, according to forza app which is usually pretty spot on... So cool your jets people.
              Can you kindly share a link to that source?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't want to speculate or say anything wrong but I saw that his friends wished him luck for the game in their Insta stories... Maybe he got ill in the last second

Comment

IMHO Alireza is not doing his homework properly. If he is not better than the rest he is not worse either. He is just not doing enough. He is probably not trying hard enough to learn from others. He should start learning new skills, on and off the pitch; on and off the ball, from people like top scorer GM or new signings. When a club signs a top player with great skills they are not just buying him to score goals and win matches for them. They use that player in training so that others learn his skills. Some teams in Asia or America buy old players so that their squad learn from them. It seems others have learned a lot from ARJ but he has not learned anything new. He should start doing that.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

On forza it has said JB is out on illness since like Iran's friendly against South Korea or Syria.

Comment

If ARJ was sick he would have said something on Instagram where he posted about his 26th birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        If ARJ was sick he would have said something on Instagram where he posted about his 26th birthday.
                        I don’t think so... ARJ is a humble guy. He won’t bring up a cold/illness on Instagram for people to feel bad about him.

Comment

I don't understand why some folks refuse to accept reality.

This is JB's own word saying he is "Ready for the start of the season".

https://twitter.com/Alirezajb7/statu...09154980601856

Is that the words of a guy who is injured or ill?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            I don’t think so... ARJ is a humble guy. He won’t bring up a cold/illness on Instagram for people to feel bad about him.
                            Good point. Didn’t think about that. Yet I really don’t think he is sick.I don’t think the source provided on this thread is current.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                              I don't understand why some folks refuse to accept reality.

This is JB's own word saying he is "Ready for the start of the season".

https://twitter.com/Alirezajb7/statu...09154980601856

Is that the words of a guy who is injured or ill?
                              Reality........ if Jahanbakhsh doesnt convince this year he will leave England for sure, too sad

Comment

Personally i dont think arj is a quality player at all
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X