No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should wear the same number as Azizi if he goes there.

Comment

no chance FC Köln can afford him... but agree he would be their super star and there is a big Iranian community in Cologne as well

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

FC Köln is looking for players who can play on several positions.
        They need a player for the right midfield who can also be used offensively.
        But Köln doesn't have much money, so a loan will come into question.

Comment

Damn, Köln would be a pretty underwhelming move. They ended just above relegation spot whereas his former teammate Weghorst are playing EL qualifiers with Wolfsburg who ended 7th. He deserves so much better but if this is what it takes to get him out of Brighton then so be it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Damn, Köln would be a pretty underwhelming move. They ended just above relegation spot whereas his former teammate Weghorst are playing EL qualifiers with Wolfsburg who ended 7th. He deserves so much better but if this is what it takes to get him out of Brighton then so be it...
            His stock has also fallen a lot in the past two years. Can't really expect him to go to a team that is much better than Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              His stock has also fallen a lot in the past two years. Can't really expect him to go to a team that is much better than Brighton.
              Playing in the Bundesliga is DEFINITELY better than playing in Turkey or the dutch league (unless its for Ajax and CL).

Comment

ARJ is training with the team at Brighton as can be seen on Brighton's website photo coverage of today's training session. Lots of U23 players training with them.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh was my superstar and my favorite player now he is my least favorite and a kid with no brains...seriously what professional top golden boot winner goes and warms up the bench and continues thinking he is doing good in a team that sucks already??? I mean if he was bench warming in Manchester City, Chelsea, United then you would say ok well these teams are going places....Now he is going to suck for TM and retire with one injury after 3 games playing time...

Comment

Working...
                  X