Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020 - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Well looking at the amount of money that has been talked about for Maguire if Leicester did come in for Dunk then Brighton may be able to name their price.
    To be fair with the amount of money that has been spent the past two summers and broken their transfer record twice then I don’t see them splashing the cash this Summer.
    They were talking about that Mac Allister coming into the squad this year who is a striker now his loan is up.
    Potter is a fan of youth , wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to blood a few youth team players into the first team
    Squad.
    MacAllister has been [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to Boca Juniors for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    MacAllister has been [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to Boca Juniors for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Work permit stuff?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Locadia looked way outa his depths the few times I saw him in action ..! Especially so when they pushed him out wide ..!
    I’d bank far more on the seemingly played-out Murray than locadia in terms of production next season too & I’d gladly dump him off if a semi decent offer for him comes along but that looks unlikely...!?
    BHA need to focus on a a couple of quality Center Mids ...! I think they can snatch Saman for less than half the price of this overrated/over-priced Left winger they’re after & Ghoddos is plenty capable & adaptable to winger positions too, especially Left wing ..!
    In all honesty after the reaction that Alireza got from some of the fans last season I would be worried for any Iranian player going to Brighton cos he would be instantly on the back foot to prove himself. The first sign of any sort of struggle and he would get booed etc

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Work permit stuff?
    Hold on. I may have jumped the gun. It seems to be Kevin Mac Allister that has gone to Boca and Alex Mac Allister that is still at Argentinos Juniors ??

Q: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], although a well-placed source has told The Argus no firm decision has been made yet on his future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    Yup, that's the problem. Not enough wingers on this team. Izzy, knocky,March, Alireza, Gyokeres are not enough.

Definitely don't need a defensive midfielder to replace the worthless Stephens, or a Striker.
    Gyokeres is really a striker, not sure why they insist on using him as an AML.
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14157&dateline=151174  4163

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    Hold on. I may have jumped the gun. It seems to be Kevin Mac Allister that has gone to Boca and Alex Mac Allister that is still at Argentinos Juniors ??
    Q: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], although a well-placed source has told The Argus no firm decision has been made yet on his future.
    Sounds like the plot to a new Home Alone movie.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Sounds like the plot to a new Home Alone movie.
    It's a black out

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 Times in 1,078 Posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Albion starting XI for the first game is anyone's guess !?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Am I the only one thinking that AJ won't feature much in Graham Potter's setup?

What I can gather from Potter's tactics, he wants to have pacey players and plays out from the wings. From what I've seen in PL AJ doesn't have the pace required. Don't know where he will fit in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 480

You do not have permission to view the list of names.