Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    just like to point out that everybody is still discussing with you in a civlized manner despite you calling a member a fucking moron, spineless weasel, and thick cunt.

I dont imagine you would be willing to do that on your own forum.
    If someone on any forum I used falsely accused me on racism, xenophobia or anything else of that ilk I would have no problem calling them out for such scumbag behaviour. I will agree though, if you ignore all the stupid digs about brighton from people who ‘support’ a big club they have no connection with then it has been very civil, fair play.

Comment

In all honesty I think this could be a good time Mods to close this thread as the season has finished and lock it up, there has been some crazy accusations made in this thread and it’s now turning into name calling which isn’t on.
      This is a football forum and we are here to talk football.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post

I’m going to ask a serious question here and I want an honest answer.

Do you genuinely believe that a manager wouldn’t play who he perceived as his best player; meaning he’d personally miss out on monetary rewards based on results/finishing league position just to feed his ego? Do you honestly hand on heart believe that? Because if so then I’m genuinely lost for words.

Oh and for whatever it’s worth, if we’re in the 4th tier and in admin in the future (we won’t be, but hey why not entertain the thought) then I’ll still be going to matches with my mates, having a drink and a laugh and it’ll still be infinitely more fun and rewarding then getting angry over someone not playing and making up crazy conspiracy theories from my bedroom.
        To answer your question clearly and concisely, yes 100%. I have seen it happen in other teams. Coaches will bench talented players for a multitude of reasons. Personality clashes actually seem less of a valid reason to “miss out on bonuses, etc.”, but would you truthfully say you’ve never seen a coach bench a good player over behavior, disagreements, etc.?

So, if we agree (I hope you won’t deny this reality), that a player could be benched for personal clashes with a coach, and that could affect league ranking, etc. you’d never believe a coach wouldn’t play a record signing of his predecessor in order to favor his own choices? To say, I got here based on my own decisions? I’ve literally seen this several times in my 20 years of following football closely. The fact that you haven’t seen it shows me that you either only follow Brighton, or you are very young and haven’t been following for a while.

If Potter benched Ali and finished in the top half, we would all be delusional, I agree. He’d have proven that his choice to bench Ali was based on the correct tactical choice. The fact that the team didn’t really improve much on last year, and Ali contributed so much in the little time he played should be telling. Ali only played out of Potter’s necessity. I’m sure he wouldn’t have played Ali unless absolutely necessary.

By not playing Ali, he loses nothing. Relegated, he’d be fired most likely doesn’t matter. Finish lower table like they did, hey survived, didn’t really matter. If you finished top half, well Ali didn’t help that accomplishment, so he must suck.

Essentially, in no event does playing Ali benefit Potter. Maupay scoring on Arsenal boosts Potter, it was his signing. Ali scoring on Chelsea boosts Ali.

Again, if you can’t see these clear as day reasons, and you believe that any coach plays their best players at all times regardless of other variables, it shows your naivety. Sorry, not meant as an insult, but you just haven’t seen enough to understand.

Comment

Ajax announced the signing of Antony today. Not sure there is any room for Jahanbakhsh there. They already have Neres, Antony, Promes, Lang, Kudus, and Labyad.

Comment

If someone on any forum I used falsely accused me on racism, xenophobia or anything else of that ilk I would have no problem calling them out for such scumbag behaviour. I will agree though, if you ignore all the stupid digs about brighton from people who ‘support’ a big club they have no connection with then it has been very civil, fair play.
            the digs at brighton are borne out of the percieved arrogance of their fan base (which you have been excellent at proving) and looking down/banishing a player like ARJ as if they are real madrid.

Yes, he had offers from far superior clubs with far superior teams than brighton, him choosing brighton because of some perceived loyalty he thought they would have towards him bc they had been chasing him for 3 years (a really retarded choice obviously) gave us as fans of iranian football the impression he would be treated with the a modicum of decency by the club,coach,fans, etc.

The fact that has not materialised is what is so dissapointing. It is also possible to admit that the fault, as in many cases when a player fails at a club, lies partially with them but also in large respect to the club. He has shone in flashes what he can do and brighton have been unable to get nearly close to the 20 ish mil they laid out of for him. Instead the overwhelming feeling is you disregard this aspect and keep saying "ah well he wasnt good enough to be here" when your other players are statistically not doing much better, and in many cases actually worse than him with far more minutes.

People bring out small club insults when you approach the ARJ argument from a position or arrogance, when in reality brighton are not far off a championship level and will likely go down again in a couple years. Meanwhile ajax laid out their biggest wage packet ever for a player when trying to land ARJ 2 summers ago, the same ARJ that just isnt good enough to make the 20 man squad for mighty brighton.

Comment

If you spend two years bad mouthing a team, accuse thier fans of racism, and wish for the club to fail, you can't act like victims when someone talks shit back to you.

There is a way to acknowledge potter's mistake of not giving AJ a proper chance in his system without being hateful and trolling.

Comment

I literally didn’t say what you’re accusing me of and I’m not even sure how you have came to that conclusion.
                So then dont try to pitty us when you know damn well that Ali got sabotaged.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  To answer your question clearly and concisely, yes 100%. I have seen it happen in other teams. Coaches will bench talented players for a multitude of reasons. Personality clashes actually seem less of a valid reason to “miss out on bonuses, etc.”, but would you truthfully say you’ve never seen a coach bench a good player over behavior, disagreements, etc.?
                  So, if we agree (I hope you won’t deny this reality), that a player could be benched for personal clashes with a coach, and that could affect league ranking, etc. you’d never believe a coach wouldn’t play a record signing of his predecessor in order to favor his own choices? To say, I got here based on my own decisions? I’ve literally seen this several times in my 20 years of following football closely. The fact that you haven’t seen it shows me that you either only follow Brighton, or you are very young and haven’t been following for a while.
                  If Potter benched Ali and finished in the top half, we would all be delusional, I agree. He’d have proven that his choice to bench Ali was based on the correct tactical choice. The fact that the team didn’t really improve much on last year, and Ali contributed so much in the little time he played should be telling. Ali only played out of Potter’s necessity. I’m sure he wouldn’t have played Ali unless absolutely necessary.
                  By not playing Ali, he loses nothing. Relegated, he’d be fired most likely doesn’t matter. Finish lower table like they did, hey survived, didn’t really matter. If you finished top half, well Ali didn’t help that accomplishment, so he must suck.
                  Essentially, in no event does playing Ali benefit Potter. Maupay scoring on Arsenal boosts Potter, it was his signing. Ali scoring on Chelsea boosts Ali.
                  Again, if you can’t see these clear as day reasons, and you believe that any coach plays their best players at all times regardless of other variables, it shows your naivety. Sorry, not meant as an insult, but you just haven’t seen enough to understand.
                  For what it’s worth my footballing background is, a season ticket holder at Brighton on and off since I was 6; so just over 20 years. Following local non league teams when Brighton are away from home and I can’t make it to the Away game, as well as sporadically watching other clubs due to family/friends being season ticket holders. (Chelsea, Swindon, Tottenham). I played to a decent level; not professional but I was getting paid to play at one point. I also have some of my coaching badges and have captained teams at a more recreational level (Sunday league and 6-a-side). I feel like I feel I have a solid understanding of the game and would guess I’ve seen more games live than most posters on here.

I never doubted that sometimes players don’t play due to disagreements with the manager/coaching staff. However as you said it’s normally due to a problem with disciplinary, a personality clash, someone trying to force a move through etc. One thing all of us can agree on though is the fact that ARJ is a mode professional so him having problems behind the scenes seems unlikely to me. What I take unbridge with was the claims that Potter didn’t play him because of his own ego. There’s a few reasons I disagree with this logic. I’ll list them briefly, if you want me to go in to more detail then fee free to ask.

1) There are players who Potter has signed or given first team debuts too that quite often don’t play because players signed when Hughton was here are preferred to them. Mooy was signed by Potter and hasn’t started in half of the games since the restart, normally because Propper (A Hughton signing) has started over him. Potter wanted Mac Allister back but he hasn’t started every game. Alzate and Connolly were given debuts under Potter but often didn’t start or get in the squad.

2) Do you not think that turning a player that had failed under Hughton in to a key player for us would prove Potters coaching abilities much more than not playing him? Clubs have massive scouting networks, DoF and dozens of other people who help find players. The manager might get a final say but a new signing doing well proves the scouts are doing a good job, not the manager, no?

3) Any manager not playing their ‘best player’ for such egotistical reasons would very quickly lose the support of his squad when things were going bad. Every player at Brighton has a relegation clause in their contract, when we looked like we were going to get sucked in to a relegation battle do you not think some of the players would have been angry at an egotistical manager potentially ruining their career?

4) You keep comparing him to Maupay even though they play different positions. When we’ve played with wingers we’ve normally played Groß out wide, which is stupid and I would have rather had ARJ out there, but it also kind of conflicts with what you’re saying because Groß isn’t a Potter signing.

I didn’t take your post as insult so I hope you won’t be insulted back when I say that I do find it funny when people trying to question my knowledge of football because they disagree with me when a lot of them probably have watched less than 10 games live in their life and probably have even less understanding of the inner workings of a dressing room. Not aimed at you in particular, I don’t know your history, just an observation.

Comment

For what it’s worth my footballing background is, a season ticket holder at Brighton on and off since I was 6; so just over 20 years. Following local non league teams when Brighton are away from home and I can’t make it to the Away game, as well as sporadically watching other clubs due to family/friends being season ticket holders. (Chelsea, Swindon, Tottenham). I played to a decent level; not professional but I was getting paid to play at one point. I also have some of my coaching badges and have captained teams at a more recreational level (Sunday league and 6-a-side). I feel like I feel I have a solid understanding of the game and would guess I’ve seen more games live than most posters on here.
                    I never doubted that sometimes players don’t play due to disagreements with the manager/coaching staff. However as you said it’s normally due to a problem with disciplinary, a personality clash, someone trying to force a move through etc. One thing all of us can agree on though is the fact that ARJ is a mode professional so him having problems behind the scenes seems unlikely to me. What I take unbridge with was the claims that Potter didn’t play him because of his own ego. There’s a few reasons I disagree with this logic. I’ll list them briefly, if you want me to go in to more detail then fee free to ask.
                    1) There are players who Potter has signed or given first team debuts too that quite often don’t play because players signed when Hughton was here are preferred to them. Mooy was signed by Potter and hasn’t started in half of the games since the restart, normally because Propper (A Hughton signing) has started over him. Potter wanted Mac Allister back but he hasn’t started every game. Alzate and Connolly were given debuts under Potter but often didn’t start or get in the squad.
                    2) Do you not think that turning a player that had failed under Hughton in to a key player for us would prove Potters coaching abilities much more than not playing him? Clubs have massive scouting networks, DoF and dozens of other people who help find players. The manager might get a final say but a new signing doing well proves the scouts are doing a good job, not the manager, no?
                    3) Any manager not playing their ‘best player’ for such egotistical reasons would very quickly lose the support of his squad when things were going bad. Every player at Brighton has a relegation clause in their contract, when we looked like we were going to get sucked in to a relegation battle do you not think some of the players would have been angry at an egotistical manager potentially ruining their career?
                    4) You keep comparing him to Maupay even though they play different positions. When we’ve played with wingers we’ve normally played Groß out wide, which is stupid and I would have rather had ARJ out there, but it also kind of conflicts with what you’re saying because Groß isn’t a Potter signing.
                    I didn’t take your post as insult so I hope you won’t be insulted back when I say that I do find it funny when people trying to question my knowledge of football because they disagree with me when a lot of them probably have watched less than 10 games live in their life and probably have even less understanding of the inner workings of a dressing room. Not aimed at you in particular, I don’t know your history, just an observation.
                    I was referencing Maupay as he was the “standout” player for Brighton this season. Not comparing them position wise.

If we are to accept all of the logic you are using above, is the final conclusion you are trying to reach that Jahanbakhsh deservedly was being benched based on quality? It sounded originally like you were saying he “couldn’t quite cut it on Brighton’s level, it’s a big step up from Netherlands”, but now it sounds like you’re saying he should’ve been given some more chances but was benched for worse players like Pascal Gros?

There’s an incongruity here, why was he being benched for worse players throughout the season? Potter was riding Ali’s jock all year saying “well, he’s just unlucky not to be in the starting 11”, then he wouldn’t even be in the match day squad.

What is your explanation for this? It seems like you have a lot to say on the team, but nothing specifically about Ali’s confusion.

If you agree that he is a good player and professional, why was he used so sparingly all season when available?

If your answer is that he is worse than the players who usually played, that is where the disagreement is based. We want a legitimate answer of why, Potter didn’t give it. He just kept kissing Ali’s butt every time he came up, and teasing his inclusion, then excluding him. The facts surrounding this are why there are conspiracy theories as you say. It begs for them with the disconnect between Potter’s words and actions. There is 100% something more going on, and I don’t think any reasonable person would deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      the digs at brighton are borne out of the percieved arrogance of their fan base (which you have been excellent at proving) and looking down/banishing a player like ARJ as if they are real madrid.
                      Yes, he had offers from far superior clubs with far superior teams than brighton, him choosing brighton because of some perceived loyalty he thought they would have towards him bc they had been chasing him for 3 years (a really retarded choice obviously) gave us as fans of iranian football the impression he would be treated with the a modicum of decency by the club,coach,fans, etc.
                      The fact that has not materialised is what is so dissapointing. It is also possible to admit that the fault, as in many cases when a player fails at a club, lies partially with them but also in large respect to the club. He has shone in flashes what he can do and brighton have been unable to get nearly close to the 20 ish mil they laid out of for him. Instead the overwhelming feeling is you disregard this aspect and keep saying "ah well he wasnt good enough to be here" when your other players are statistically not doing much better, and in many cases actually worse than him with far more minutes.
                      People bring out small club insults when you approach the ARJ argument from a position or arrogance, when in reality brighton are not far off a championship level and will likely go down again in a couple years. Meanwhile ajax laid out their biggest wage packet ever for a player when trying to land ARJ 2 summers ago, the same ARJ that just isnt good enough to make the 20 man squad for mighty brighton.
                      See the problem with this post is I’ve never said he’s not good enough for us. All you’ve done is construct a straw man argument to attack and then wrote a massive post arguing a point that was never made.
                      I have not said ARJ isn’t good enough for us. We have Solly fucking March starting for us so it’s obviously a pretty low entry bar to get in. My point is; and has pretty consistently been, that Ali J either doesn’t have the right traits for the Prem or doesn’t work from a tactical point of view. I’ll try and explain what I mean by those two points because the amount of times people seem to purposefully twist what I’ve said is hilarious.
                      Different leagues have different styles of play. The Dutch league is similar to La Liga; there’s a focus on technical play, ball retention etc. The Premier League is much more focused on the physical side of the game, matches played at 110mph with players either being incredibly fast or inhumanly strong. Some players suit certain leagues better than others. Neymar is one of the best players in the world, but he wouldn’t shine as much in the Prem or the Bundesliga because the styles of those leagues doesn’t shit his game. Dale Stephens & Mark Nobel wouldn’t be regular starters in La Liga because just working hard and kicking people up in the air all game isn’t enough in those leagues, but you can make a career out of doing that and making 6 yard passes in England. Moving from the Dutch league to the English league is notoriously difficult for this exact reason. This cliche might only exist here, but any signing from the Dutch league is seen as a risk straight away here. It is slightly arrogant but it’s backed up by dozens of examples of players failing, including at big clubs like Man.U, Chelsea & Liverpool. Obviously some players make the move well but they’re exceptions to the rule. So when I say Ali J isn’t suited to the Premier League I’m not saying he isn’t good enough, I’m saying his skills don’t align with what is needed in the Premier League. Depay is a brilliant player but flopped here for similar reasons. It’s not about skill, it’s about the skill set. It’s bad scouting on our behalf.

I also think people ignore the tactic element as to why ARJ doesn’t start sometimes, There was a point today where we switched to a 3-4-1-2 and March played at wing back. As useless as March is going forward he is relatively good defensively, in fact a lot of our fans think he should be a wingback. Potter is damned on here whatever he does. If he had played Ali as a wing back he’d have been moaned at for playing him in the wrong position to make him fail on here! Ali J has probably deserved more minutes on the face of it, but I also think Potter has done enough in his managerial career for me to think he probably knows better than me or you!

So please don’t accuse me of saying Ali J isn’t good enough, because I’ve never said that. This is real life, not FIFA. It’s not as simple as who has the highest rating and just playing them. I’m sure if he leaves this summer and goes to a league that suits his strengths more then we’ll see him return to the player he was in Holland, I hope it works out for him!

Comment

See the problem with this post is I’ve never said he’s not good enough for us. All you’ve done is construct a straw man argument to attack and then wrote a massive post arguing a point that was never made.
                        I have not said ARJ isn’t good enough for us. We have Solly fucking March starting for us so it’s obviously a pretty low entry bar to get in. My point is; and has pretty consistently been, that Ali J either doesn’t have the right traits for the Prem or doesn’t work from a tactical point of view. I’ll try and explain what I mean by those two points because the amount of times people seem to purposefully twist what I’ve said is hilarious.
                        Different leagues have different styles of play. The Dutch league is similar to La Liga; there’s a focus on technical play, ball retention etc. The Premier League is much more focused on the physical side of the game, matches played at 110mph with players either being incredibly fast or inhumanly strong. Some players suit certain leagues better than others. Neymar is one of the best players in the world, but he wouldn’t shine as much in the Prem or the Bundesliga because the styles of those leagues doesn’t shit his game. Dale Stephens & Mark Nobel wouldn’t be regular starters in La Liga because just working hard and kicking people up in the air all game isn’t enough in those leagues, but you can make a career out of doing that and making 6 yard passes in England. Moving from the Dutch league to the English league is notoriously difficult for this exact reason. This cliche might only exist here, but any signing from the Dutch league is seen as a risk straight away here. It is slightly arrogant but it’s backed up by dozens of examples of players failing, including at big clubs like Man.U, Chelsea & Liverpool. Obviously some players make the move well but they’re exceptions to the rule. So when I say Ali J isn’t suited to the Premier League I’m not saying he isn’t good enough, I’m saying his skills don’t align with what is needed in the Premier League. Depay is a brilliant player but flopped here for similar reasons. It’s not about skill, it’s about the skill set. It’s bad scouting on our behalf.

I also think people ignore the tactic element as to why ARJ doesn’t start sometimes, There was a point today where we switched to a 3-4-1-2 and March played at wing back. As useless as March is going forward he is relatively good defensively, in fact a lot of our fans think he should be a wingback. Potter is damned on here whatever he does. If he had played Ali as a wing back he’d have been moaned at for playing him in the wrong position to make him fail on here! Ali J has probably deserved more minutes on the face of it, but I also think Potter has done enough in his managerial career for me to think he probably knows better than me or you!

So please don’t accuse me of saying Ali J isn’t good enough, because I’ve never said that. This is real life, not FIFA. It’s not as simple as who has the highest rating and just playing them. I’m sure if he leaves this summer and goes to a league that suits his strengths more then we’ll see him return to the player he was in Holland, I hope it works out for him!
                        Your original post didn’t come off with this sentiment, but I still disagree with the logic behind this. Brighton’s tactics may not have fit ARJ (we may never know with how little of opportunities he received this year), but to make a blanket statement about the whole EPL is disingenuous. If he played for Leicester in Mahrez’ prior role, we don’t know what would happen. That was an option for him, and he should have taken it. We all saw the Brighton move as a boneheaded one. Playing for a team that is constantly trying to survive makes most players look weak. Did anyone look strong on Brighton this year? Maybe Maupay?

Each league has teams with varying tactics and styles. Atlético plays a much different style than Real or Barcelona, leagues aren’t as uniform in style as you are stating, but I get the basic premise.

I think the flaw in the reasoning is that you’re saying if a player couldn’t find a place at Eibar or Real Betis in la liga he isn’t suited for La Liga, while if that player was on Valencia or Villarreal, they might perfectly fit into those teams.

My point is, nobody really shines on a team that is never really much stronger than any teams in the league. There are not many games where Brighton is clearly better than their opponents.

Not many players on Brighton really fit the EPL being honest. That’s the problem. It’s a championship team with a handful of PL players. That’s never a recipe for success. Leicester would have provided Ali a better chance to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          I was referencing Maupay as he was the “standout” player for Brighton this season. Not comparing them position wise.
                          If we are to accept all of the logic you are using above, is the final conclusion you are trying to reach that Jahanbakhsh deservedly was being benched based on quality? It sounded originally like you were saying he “couldn’t quite cut it on Brighton’s level, it’s a big step up from Netherlands”, but now it sounds like you’re saying he should’ve been given some more chances but was benched for worse players like Pascal Gros?
                          There’s an incongruity here, why was he being benched for worse players throughout the season? Potter was riding Ali’s jock all year saying “well, he’s just unlucky not to be in the starting 11”, then he wouldn’t even be in the match day squad.
                          What is your explanation for this? It seems like you have a lot to say on the team, but nothing specifically about Ali’s confusion.
                          If you agree that he is a good player and professional, why was he used so sparingly all season when available?
                          If your answer is that he is worse than the players who usually played, that is where the disagreement is based. We want a legitimate answer of why, Potter didn’t give it. He just kept kissing Ali’s butt every time he came up, and teasing his inclusion, then excluding him. The facts surrounding this are why there are conspiracy theories as you say. It begs for them with the disconnect between Potter’s words and actions. There is 100% something more going on, and I don’t think any reasonable person would deny it.
                          I take it from the fact you completely ignored points 1, 2 & 3 that you don’t have an answer for them? It seems hypocritical of you to go on the attack and demand answers from me when you’re willing to ignore large chunks of my post because they don’t fit in to the narrative you’re trying to push.

But using a player who doesn’t play the same position as him clearly defeats the point you’re trying to make. If Potter wants his players to do well to make himself look better then surely he plays his ‘best’ winger who can then set up lots of chances for Maupay who scores more goals and makes Potter look better. You’re literally arguing against your own point now.Your post is a bit all over the place so sorry if I miss any parts of it, not that you can really moan if that happens.

Potter was riding Ali’s jock all year saying “well, he’s just unlucky not to be in the starting 11”, then he wouldn’t even be in the match day squad. - Firstly I’ve seen 1 interview where Potter has said he’s unlucky not be starting and then he hasn’t been in the next squad. Maybe I’ve missed them but this seems like a huge exaggeration. But even so, what do you want Potter to do here? He doesn’t pick the questions he’s asked during interviews. So when he’s asked about Ali J do you want to turn around and slag him off? Even if we ignore the emotional impact that would have on Ali J it would put the club in a weaker position as it means our next opponents don’t have to consider him tactically and if we make it clear he isn’t wanted he’d lose value if we tried to sell him.

If you agree that he is a good player and professional, why was he used so sparingly all season when available? A concoction of numerous different reasons. We often haven’t played with wingers this season, either playing with wing backs or a 4-2-2-2. Neither of which suit Ali J. We’ve also got a selection of wingers who play on the right who have different strengths to Ali J. March is better defensively, Connolly has played there for his pace, Gross/Mooy offer more tactical flexibility if we want to change formation and have arguably better set piece delivery etc.

The facts surrounding this are why there are conspiracy theories as you say. It begs for them with the disconnect between Potter’s words and actions. There is 100% something more going on, and I don’t think any reasonable person would deny it. - Have you ever played or coached football at any sort of serious level? Do you have detailed reports from all of Brighton’s training sessions over the last 12 months? I ask these questions because a lot of how you seem to view football is inline with the current plague of ‘FIFA Managers’ where somebody plays FIFA and then views football management as basically the same thing, so I just want to know what sort of standing I’m on here.

It’s just a bit frustrating that you seem to expect me to know the inner workings of Potters mind when you can’t even explain to me why you think Potter would think that not playing ARJ would make him look better than using him and him becoming a massive hit.

Comment

Congrats BHA and all the fans! Avoiding relegation in premier league is not easy let alone finishing 15th spot. This is the best finish BHA had in this past 3 years (1 extra point compared to last time they finished 15th). This was a comfortable avoidance of relegation although not mid-table level performance. I'm sure BHA will build on this and hopefully become a mid-table contender in years to come. Every team an Iranian has played I have become a live long fan and BHA is no different.

I am not happy with Ali's minutes this season. Ali just is not a good fit for the team based on coaches decision. There is no point in arguing that. The coach has the final say. The coach got 15th spot and any degradation of the coach is just a fan bias considering BHA was never a mid-level team to start with.

ARJ you are a good player my brother. You just have to find a new home, someplace you will be appreciated and given more chances.
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

See the problem with this post is I’ve never said he’s not good enough for us. All you’ve done is construct
                              blah blah blah....!
                              The lady doth protest too much, methinks,

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I will accuse you of saying that Jahanbakhsh isn't good enough because you contradicted yourself by saying that you don't say he isn't good enough but in the very same sentence add that you're sure that if he leaves to a league that suits his strengths, he will return to the player he once was.

You are basically admitting that he doesn't have the strengths to succeed in the premier league and your whole judgement is based on your support of the manager which makes you biased as a club fan.
                                Just because he is a premier league manager or the coach in your beloved Brighton doesn't mean that he makes professional decisions.

The shameful thing is that you believe that Potter had a logical and tactical reason for his decision to exclude Jahanbakhsh.

It's shameful because you don't know how he actually treats him behind the scenes and how he views him, yet you are certain of it being reasonable.

Can you guarantee that Potter isn't hateful, discriminatory, political, etc?
                                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Working...
                                X