Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
    Feel free to accuse me of being racist with no basis and then not have the backbone to apologise again if it makes you feel better; you brainless, spineless weasel
    Very disappointing post. I previously considered you a reasonable, and rational BHA fan that posted here, but I guess I was wrong. Don't understand why you had to throw some nasty insults (doesn't get much worse) at a fellow member due to a simple disagreement.

Nonetheless, nisfejahan's post clearly references "than this time last year", and it was posted back in December. I don't care to check the stats, but the fact that you fished out a post from December to prove he was wrong (which he may not have been) to exalt your 15th place finish speaks volumes.

Best of luck to BHA and for your quest to finish above 18th place.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Very disappointing post. I previously considered you a reasonable, and rational BHA fan that posted here, but I guess I was wrong. Don't understand why you had to throw some nasty insults (doesn't get much worse) at a fellow member due to a simple disagreement.

Nonetheless, nisfejahan's post clearly references "than this time last year", and it was posted back in December. I don't care to check the stats, but the fact that you fished out a post from December to prove he was wrong (which he may not have been) to exalt your 15th place finish speaks volumes.

Best of luck to BHA and for your quest to finish above 18th place.
      My problem with him is because he accused me of being racist with no proof and then when I called him out on it he didn’t have the decency to apologise. I hope we can both agree that calling somebody stupid isn’t as bad as falsely accusing somebody of being racist.

Thanks, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. It’s sad that so many don’t get what supporting a team is really about, but there we go.

Comment

And mods, although it clearly violates forum rules, and common rules of decency and civility, please don't delete/modify BHAFC's post. Please leave it as-is so everybody can see the venom spewed by one of their fans on an Iranian board.

Comment

My problem with him is because he accused me of being racist with no proof and then when I called him out on it he didn’t have the decency to apologise. I hope we can both agree that calling somebody stupid isn’t as bad as falsely accusing somebody of being racist.

Thanks, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. It’s sad that so many don’t get what supporting a team is really about, but there we go.
          Whatever he accused you of, you just accused him and treated him much worse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And if being a fan is considered going on another nationality's board and spewing some nasty, nasty insults, then you're right, I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Whatever he accused you of, you just accused him and treated him much worse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

And if being a fan is considered going on another nationality's board and spewing some nasty, nasty insults, then you're right, I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.
            If you think being called stupid is worse than falsely being called racist then that’s up to you.

Mods, feel free to delete my account when you see this. It’s been a blast, au revoir.

Comment

Well today is probably the last time we’ll see Ali in a Brighton shirt. Pretty sad it didn’t work out for him here, he seems like a model professional and a really nice guy. I’m sure some of the more irrational posters on here will be along to tell me that’s it’s all the fault of whoever the current bogeyman is. Sadly some transfers just don’t work out and moving from the Dutch league to the Prem is one of the hardest switches there is.

Hopefully we can recoup a sizeable chunk of what we paid for him and he gets a move to a league that suits his talents and abilities more; either a move back to Holland or maybe Italy would suit him IMO. I wish all the reasonable, intelligent posters on here good health and prosperity for the future. To the more biased fans on here, I wish you well too for the most part. I hope ARJ moves to a league where he can score 40 goals a season so you can continue to tell yourself that Brighton sabotaged him.

Hopefully we get drawn in the same World Cup group together, and ARJ can try and prove all the doubters he’s had over here wrong. Good luck to the guy, he’ll always be remembered here for that goal against Chelsea!

You’re a f*cking moron and you were wrong on every single metric. Maybe if you grow up a little bit, learn to read what other people are saying and grow the maturity to discuss something properly then you won’t make yourself look like such a thick c*nt online all the time.

Feel free to accuse me of being racist with no basis and then not have the backbone to apologise again if it makes you feel better; you brainless, spineless weasel
              Buddy if you think that Ali is not good enough to be playing on your crap team, you smokin crack! Name me another forward on your team that can win the golden boot in any of the respected European league.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well today is probably the last time we’ll see Ali in a Brighton shirt. Pretty sad it didn’t work out for him here, he seems like a model professional and a really nice guy. I’m sure some of the more irrational posters on here will be along to tell me that’s it’s all the fault of whoever the current bogeyman is. Sadly some transfers just don’t work out and moving from the Dutch league to the Prem is one of the hardest switches there is.
                Hopefully we can recoup a sizeable chunk of what we paid for him and he gets a move to a league that suits his talents and abilities more; either a move back to Holland or maybe Italy would suit him IMO. I wish all the reasonable, intelligent posters on here good health and prosperity for the future. To the more biased fans on here, I wish you well too for the most part. I hope ARJ moves to a league where he can score 40 goals a season so you can continue to tell yourself that Brighton sabotaged him.
                Hopefully we get drawn in the same World Cup group together, and ARJ can try and prove all the doubters he’s had over here wrong. Good luck to the guy, he’ll always be remembered here for that goal against Chelsea!
                You’re a f*cking moron and you were wrong on every single metric. Maybe if you grow up a little bit, learn to read what other people are saying and grow the maturity to discuss something properly then you won’t make yourself look like such a thick c*nt online all the time.
                Congratulations on the excellent BHA season! You’re not a racist, just support a relegation fodder team and I think that’s affected your perceptions of reality. Your team would be on 37 points without the 4 points that Ali provided through his goals in the only opportunities he was provided all season. You would’ve been clenching every orifice on your body today and Potter likely would’ve shat the bed and finished with 34 of put in such a position. We’ll never know because of the comfort that 4 points provided.

It’s hilarious to me that you say “he just couldn’t cut it” or whatever, when he had an impact on every game he started, except one that was against a juggernaut of the PL. if you don’t think he could’ve contributed just as much if not more than the average drek in your squad, you are the delusional one. Potter knew ARJ making you guys a mid-table team and potentially improving your garbage squad would’ve looked good on Hughton and bad on him. He rode Maupay like a prized horse because it was his player, but I bet with 30 starts, Ali could’ve easily achieved the same feat.

Again, this was Potter protecting his own ass. If Jahanbakhsh helped you get to 10th place this year and started every game, would that make Potter look like a genius? Or would it let Ali shine and all the Brighton fans putting the praise on Hughton’s signing?

This has been seen in other teams, and it’s so obviously the case of what’s happening here. Potter knew from when he came in, that he wouldn’t rely on the record setting signing of his predecessor. It serves him no purpose. He relied on his own signings and the long-standing championship level garbage. Again, congrats on your tactician’s excellent finish this season. He likely could’ve done better if he would’ve relied on a player who single-handedly got you 4 points in 3 starts and saved you from a relegation battle on the final match day.

Have fun with the relegation fight next year. Following Brighton was horrible. Thank god, terrible team. I’d rather follow any other team Ali is on. It was like watching Ghoochannejhad at Charlton. Same quality teams, see you bankrupt and in 4th tier in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Buddy if you think that Ali is not good enough to be playing on your crap team, you smokin crack! Name me another forward on your team that can win the golden boot in any of the respected European league.
                  I literally didn’t say what you’re accusing me of and I’m not even sure how you have came to that conclusion.

Comment

What we will never forgive your club and your stupid gaffer for is that Ali's time and talent was wasted in a club that had nothing to offer him except a good salary. Ali was ready the second season to do well for your club. But for whatever reason your new manager didn't like to get him involved. He should have let him go then when he fully knew he wasn't going to get him on the sheet. Yes Ali is a pro and he will do great in any teams he will go to. He dose not need to prove himself. He is an able forward player, a top scorer and they play very good football in Holland. As one fan here said Ali is not our only striker/forward player we have two right now who are top scorers in the European leagues they play.

All the best for your club for the next season.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Hopefully we get drawn in the same World Cup group together, and ARJ can try and prove all the doubters he’s had over here wrong.

HAHA the joke is on you my friend. We won’t even make the World Cup!😳🤦🏻

Comment

If you think being called stupid is worse than falsely being called racist then that’s up to you.

Mods, feel free to delete my account when you see this. It’s been a blast, au revoir.
                        The worst insult is Brighton’s quality of play. Watching Brighton try to survive in the EPL has the slight edge on watching paint dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Congratulations on the excellent BHA season! You’re not a racist, just support a relegation fodder team and I think that’s affected your perceptions of reality. Your team would be on 37 points without the 4 points that Ali provided through his goals in the only opportunities he was provided all season. You would’ve been clenching every orifice on your body today and Potter likely would’ve shat the bed and finished with 34 of put in such a position. We’ll never know because of the comfort that 4 points provided.

It’s hilarious to me that you say “he just couldn’t cut it” or whatever, when he had an impact on every game he started, except one that was against a juggernaut of the PL. if you don’t think he could’ve contributed just as much if not more than the average drek in your squad, you are the delusional one. Potter knew ARJ making you guys a mid-table team and potentially improving your garbage squad would’ve looked good on Hughton and bad on him. He rode Maupay like a prized horse because it was his player, but I bet with 30 starts, Ali could’ve easily achieved the same feat.

Again, this was Potter protecting his own ass. If Jahanbakhsh helped you get to 10th place this year and started every game, would that make Potter look like a genius? Or would it let Ali shine and all the Brighton fans putting the praise on Hughton’s signing?

This has been seen in other teams, and it’s so obviously the case of what’s happening here. Potter knew from when he came in, that he wouldn’t rely on the record setting signing of his predecessor. It serves him no purpose. He relied on his own signings and the long-standing championship level garbage. Again, congrats on your tactician’s excellent finish this season. He likely could’ve done better if he would’ve relied on a player who single-handedly got you 4 points in 3 starts and saved you from a relegation battle on the final match day.

Have fun with the relegation fight next year. Following Brighton was horrible. Thank god, terrible team. I’d rather follow any other team Ali is on. It was like watching Ghoochannejhad at Charlton. Same quality teams, see you bankrupt and in 4th tier in a few years.

I’m going to ask a serious question here and I want an honest answer.

Do you genuinely believe that a manager wouldn’t play who he perceived as his best player; meaning he’d personally miss out on monetary rewards based on results/finishing league position just to feed his ego? Do you honestly hand on heart believe that? Because if so then I’m genuinely lost for words.

Oh and for whatever it’s worth, if we’re in the 4th tier and in admin in the future (we won’t be, but hey why not entertain the thought) then I’ll still be going to matches with my mates, having a drink and a laugh and it’ll still be infinitely more fun and rewarding then getting angry over someone not playing and making up crazy conspiracy theories from my bedroom.

Comment

This guys club just barely survived and he’s javgir guys. Let the poor kid revel in his teams immense success😅

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              HAHA the joke is on you my friend. We won’t even make the World Cup!😳🤦🏻
                              Oh damn, just checked your group, didn’t realise how far behind Iraq you were.

Would love to see you qualify, I’ve made a lot of money betting on you to win and keep a clean sheet over the last few years so that and Ali J have given me a soft spot.

Comment

I’m going to ask a serious question here and I want an honest answer.

Do you genuinely believe that a manager wouldn’t play who he perceived as his best player; meaning he’d personally miss out on monetary rewards based on results/finishing league position just to feed his ego? Do you honestly hand on heart believe that? Because if so then I’m genuinely lost for words.

Oh and for whatever it’s worth, if we’re in the 4th tier and in admin in the future (we won’t be, but hey why not entertain the thought) then I’ll still be going to matches with my mates, having a drink and a laugh and it’ll still be infinitely more fun and rewarding then getting angry over someone not playing and making up crazy conspiracy theories from my bedroom.
                                just like to point out that everybody is still discussing with you in a civlized manner despite you calling a member a fucking moron, spineless weasel, and thick cunt.

I dont imagine you would be willing to do that on your own forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X