No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is incorrect to say that Jahanbaksh is not good enough for the premier league. He showed in the few chances he got this season for Brighton that he is more than capable of being an impactful player in the premier league. First season with Hughton he was adjusting/ and more importantly was not used properly. Second season Potter used him as a right winger the way he should be used, but unfortunately for whatever reason/s was not given enough opportunities to continue scoring ans assisting goals.

Ultimately it was a mistake to come to Brighton. He should have signed with Leicester or with one of the top Bundesliga teams Jahanbaksh himself said he had an offer from in an interview but did not state the team. At this point he just needs to leave Brighton for a respectable team such as Ajax. The only roadblock may be his high wages. He is one of the highest earning players in Brighton currently so he might have to take a pay cut in order to play for a team like Ajax, but maybe the allure of playing in the Champions League would be enough to convince him.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      I don't get it, why is he dumb?
      I think many of the Iranian fans want to talk trash about our players just to cover up for their own inner insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
        He should have went to Leicester or to Germany at least. Brighton playing style doesn’t fit him, even staying with AZ playing Europa league every year would have been better

Iranian players keep making the wrong choices
        Azmoun
        Jahanbaksh
        Beiranvand
        Pouraliganji
        Ezzatolahi
        Ghoddos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You mean Ghoddos at Amiens SC?
        Beiranvand?
        Azmoun???
        Bro I wouldn't say that...

Comment

ARJ with a bit more pace built over training is ideal for a team with wing play and use of crosses like West Ham or most others play. It’s not the league, it’s the system.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Just so you guys know, his absence tonight is because of a very minor injury.
            Can you elaborate please? I noticed he was not in any of the recent training photos on Brighton's website, however, when Potter was asked about injured players in the interview before Southampton, he only mentioned Alzate and Izquierdo and said all others are ready to play. Confused?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Can you elaborate please? I noticed he was not in any of the recent training photos on Brighton's website, however, when Potter was asked about injured players in the interview before Southampton, he only mentioned Alzate and Izquierdo and said all others are ready to play. Confused?
              I noticed the same thing - I was looking for him in all their training pics and didn’t see him. Thought that was strange too since the camera is always on him in training
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                You mean Ghoddos at Amiens SC?
                Beiranvand?
                Azmoun???
                Bro I wouldn't say that...

Ghoddos is regulated now. Because his shitty agent & previous coach had their own interest $$$

Azmoun at 22 making goals against Bayern - athletico - Ajax - and other European teams went to Kazan because his father and Berdyev are good friends.
                Just imagine if he left that year to a big European team with the training under a world class coach and staff members he would have become the next Ibrahimovic already

Beiranvand, had some good offers after the World Cup

Jahanbaksh, choosing a team that’s ranked 14-17

Ezzatolahi, Pouralighanji, let’s not talk about these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh should start vs Bahrain and Iraq zero question about it.

Wilmots was very dumb about this whole club play =TM play.

Dejagah at his age was barely doing anything special clubwise and he was dominating midfields in the Asian cup and held his own vs Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Jahanbakhsh should start vs Bahrain and Iraq zero question about it.
                    Wilmots was very dumb about this whole club play =TM play.
                    Dejagah at his age was barely doing anything special clubwise and he was dominating midfields in the Asian cup and held his own vs Japan.
                    Dejagah was playing regularly for Tractor at that time. Not to mention he is a much higher level footballer than Jahanbakhsh.

Do you or others who share this opinion have any actual football related reasons, not just favoritism, as to why Jahanbakhsh should be starting in October? If there are any reasons why Gholizadeh should not be starting, I’d like to see those as well.

I am even seeing some people saying Ezatolahi should be starting too. Jesus Christ...

Comment

Life is about the decisions and choices we make. I am personally tired of defending Ali. Whether he is great or not is up to him really especially in football. You go out there AND SHOW YOU ARE GREAT. Articles, agents, fans, coaches, and managers can't make you great. This really goes for every single individual player. Every second you get on the pitch is a chance to prove you are great. Others don't give you the ball? Next time you get the ball it is your opportunity. Take it and if you are in a good position to try for goal do it. because that's what football is ultimately about. Scoring goals for your team. Ali Daei was not a particularly great football player with magnificent skills. But he took every opportunity and scored goals and that made him an all time record holder and great.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Dejagah was playing regularly for Tractor at that time. Not to mention he is a much higher level footballer than Jahanbakhsh.

Do you or others who share this opinion have any actual football related reasons, not just favoritism, as to why Jahanbakhsh should be starting in October? If there are any reasons why Gholizadeh should not be starting, I’d like to see those as well.
                        Excuse my blatant hubris..but I don't think playing regularly for Tractor constitutes "doing anything special" for his club. From basically a year without a club to Tractor.

Great deal of good starting newer players vs Iraq did us. Sure Mohebbi helped get a goal after some deflections but our right side was dead for the other 70+ minutes.

I know Jahanbakhsh can play vs Arab teams and beat them. Theres your reason. We need full force to win those games and Jahanbakhsh cuts in and shoots, which adds a dimension to our predictable crosses to Azmoun.

I want Gholizadeh to play but how in sync is he with Taremi and Azmoun? If we take that route then he should play Cambodia/HK first and see how he meshes.

Ideally this is the point where we would be testing Gholizadeh for the next round of WCQ but our last coach cost us that luxury. One more slipup and bye bye WC

Comment

Excuse my blatant hubris..but I don't think playing regularly for Tractor constitutes "doing anything special" for his club. From basically a year without a club to Tractor.

Great deal of good starting newer players vs Iraq did us. Sure Mohebbi helped get a goal after some deflections but our right side was dead for the other 70+ minutes.

I know Jahanbakhsh can play vs Arab teams and beat them. Theres your reason. We need full force to win those games and Jahanbakhsh cuts in and shoots, which adds a dimension to our predictable crosses to Azmoun.

I want Gholizadeh to play but how in sync is he with Taremi and Azmoun? If we take that route then he should play Cambodia/HK first and see how he meshes.

Ideally this is the point where we would be testing Gholizadeh for the next round of WCQ but our last coach cost us that luxury. One more slipup and bye bye WC
                          JB is a TM starter no doubt

Comment

This morning on social media there was a post saying JB was not included in the squad due to political reasons. Absolutely not true.
                            We know that this time he was not included for a mild injury, right?
                            Another reason not to buy in the fake news social media has to offer us.
                            Iranlegioners is the name you're lookiing for. I just beg you guys go inside this page and just see how retarded the comments are. *facepalm*

Comment

My point is that match fitness and form are only gained by playing consistently, not that Tractor is anything special. And yes, Dejagah went some time without a club which is why he didn’t play at the World Cup. But when he started playing regularly again, like you said “he was dominating midfields in the Asian Cup”. So you do see a correlation between consistent playing time and peforming well in the national team...

Comment

Schelotto leaves Brighton as of today, end of his contact.

Comment

Working...
                                X