Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean practice with Brighton.... he sure as hell not playing
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Muahahaha, goal Arsenal...

Comment

goal arsenal

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Potterball continues...same old same old

Comment

1:1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Captain my Captain!!! Great GOAL!!

Comment

Damn, lucky Pothead

Comment

Pothead is a proper cunt
                  Glad got busy Had to run off to work now

Go Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                    Ali has shown himself with the min time he has gotten. And his CV isnt like the rest of the squad. He will be fine. Best thing is regulation so another team hopefully from a good league picks him up for cheap.

At the end of the day the silver lining is our boy is getting PAID and poor Tony Bloom will somehow want some of his pennies back.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                    Potter is just resting Ali so he is ready to play against leicester city on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
                      Potter is just resting Ali so he is ready to play against leicester city on Tuesday.
                      I dunno man... I used to think like that in the start of the season, but I legit think Potter doesn't rate AliReza.

This, and Ansarifard Under Hasi are the two saddest storylines in Iranian football development

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
                        Ive has that mindset before. Lets see what happens. Id love to see it, but I wont build myself up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Ive has that mindset before. Lets see what happens. Id love to see it, but I wont build myself up for it.

We shall see. My guess is that Ali starts on the bench and comes in as a sub in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            I dunno man... I used to think like that in the start of the season, but I legit think Potter doesn't rate AliReza.

This, and Ansarifard Under Hasi are the two saddest storylines in Iranian football development
                            He’s proven his quality. I think he doesn’t like him personally.

Comment

Meanwhile, Weghorst, who is now regarded as one of Bundesliga's best strikers, just scored his 15th & 16th goals for Wolfsburg this season (17 last season).

Comment

Great goal from Brighton, 2-1 to get a crucial win for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X