X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    kind of hard to do when he can’t even start over solly march
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    when fit last year he started over solly march plenty of times....lets please avoid the exaggerations
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I wonder what German clubs were interested. That might’ve actually been a better option than staying at Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        kind of hard to do when he can’t even start over solly march

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        season hasn't even started.

Comment

Maupay is an awesome signing for Brighton... He is likely to play ST not winger, so it doesn't really effect ARJ too much. Really hope ARJ can break into Potter's lineup...

Comment

He was wanted by a lot of teams, so is a coup for Brighton. Similar in style of play to the strikers that ARJ played alongside and thrived with at AZ. Plus he has pace , massive improvement on Murray.

Comment

He may do well in EPL or not. But no one can question his attitude, work ethic and desire. Wished we had at least couple of players like him....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                He was wanted by a lot of teams, so is a coup for Brighton. Similar in style of play to the strikers that ARJ played alongside and thrived with at AZ. Plus he has pace , massive improvement on Murray.
                the one definite good thing about the transfer of Trossard and this fellow to BHA is that it hopefully finally removes that bs, way overstated "Club Record Highest Transfer Fee.." tag-line from ARJ in every fking article your read in english media..!!
                dont know about you guys but i was getting so freaking fed-up reading that horseshitt in every single british football media piece..!! like get over yourselves already.... so fking what..?? they dropped a rather measly 17 mil on acquiring one of the most exciting, high-scoring, young international wingers @ peak of his young career..!!?
                wtf does lousy 17mil get a typical EPL side in market these days anyhow..?? MU just dropped over 100 mil for a goddamn defender..!!

i know its just a figure, but its a silly tag-line that puts further undue pressure on a player who's still just getting used to playing in a new and much tougher league.. and it wasnt like he was given a half-way decent attacking platform and opportunities to fare too much better in that chicken-shitt negative CH brand of football surrounded by a bunch of cocky half-talents or played-out has beens...!!

ps
                this move would certainly reduce the pivotal role, the slow-ass, grand-pa Murray played in Striker position for BHA ..... and that is a positive for alireza as it seemed to me that there was a clear lack of chemistry between the two at the club, all last season..! it was evident to me that Murray favored the reject knockaerd over him and in a sense, on occasions, he even went outa his way to make ARJ look bad on the pitch..!!
                i suppose this transfer is a bit of bad news for Andone..? i think he has potential and was looking forward to see him establishing himself in BHA's CF position this season..... and based on a couple of games i saw of the hopeless Locadia last season, im hoping the club dumps him off to a championship team, doubt he could cut it in winger position either ..! they still need a quality AM/CM..!!
                BTW, I am yet to see BHA in action under Potter, but reading posts here and seeing Duffy, a CD again popping up as one of their top scorers(im assuming mostly off set-pieces..?) , doesnt inspire much belief that BHA have become a more fluid attacking team under Potter as of yet...?? scoring more goals from open plays ..??

Comment

Comment

The fact that Alireza decided to stay in the EPL when his agent said in the interview he had offers from Germany, Turkey and other places should be a clear indication that Alireza is NOT a quitter.

And believe it or not these things do not go unnoticed by a club’s management. Especially Brighton’s management, an EPL club who signed Alireza to begin with. They put their faith in Jahanbakhsh even though they knew that their team had to resort to defensive gameplan in order to avoid relegation. So the fact that Ali decides to stay despite his offers, it shows Brighton’s management, Brighton’s trainers and their fans that he’s not a bacheh naneh loos who quits.

A very risky and yet mature decision by him. I truly hope that Potter is the type of attacking minded coach who will use Alireza as he was used in AZ. Not use him as he was in Team Melli. There’s so much that Ali hasn’t shown to the world and with more freedom he’s able to really showcase his football personality. He’s a tough guy too. If you remember Iran vs Morocco he ran his ass off and leaving his own post to defend Iran. A real soldier showing the world the difference between one Iranian vs one hundred Dutch born Moroccans. Gave me goosebumps to see him so confidence and motivated in Russia 2018.

But that being said Ali will work hard and I’m sure he knows the pressure is also on as this is season 2 after winning the golden boot. So he needs to be selfish sometimes as was Frenchy Knoackfart. Take chances, bully the opposing fullback and take shots on goal.

Remember that sexy goal vs Qatar. I blinked and boom! Iran 2-0 Qatar. So it’s not that he’s not able to score, he is able. He just needs to do his absolute best on each chance he gets and his brothers also need to feed him.

Comment

Brighton make club-record £28million transfer offer for Norway whizkid Sander Berge.

I know not directly jahanbakhsh related but just thought I'd post it for those following Brighton.

If the transfer happens jahanbakhsh will be their 4th most expensive player which could decrease any pressure he might have following his pricetag last season.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                        Brighton make club-record £28million transfer offer for Norway whizkid Sander Berge.

I know not directly jahanbakhsh related but just thought I'd post it for those following Brighton.

If the transfer happens jahanbakhsh will be their 4th most expensive player which could decrease any pressure he might have following his pricetag last season.
                        Seriously worried for Brighton financially with all this big money their spending , if they get relegated they could be in a lot of problems.

Comment

Seriously worried for Brighton financially with all this big money their spending , if they get relegated they could be in a lot of problems.
                          They had to spend to survive this year. Hope it makes a meaningful impact.

Comment

That’s what man on here are hoping for
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

berge would be a sick signing and finally what they need in defensive midfield zone.

Comment

Aron Moye is next on their list , he is a decent midfielder

Comment

Working...
                                X