Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
    Albion in talks to sign Genk winger Leandro Trossard
    Yup, that's the problem. Not enough wingers on this team. Izzy, knocky,March, Alireza, Gyokeres are not enough.

Definitely don't need a defensive midfielder to replace the worthless Stephens, or a Striker.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Yup, that's the problem. Not enough wingers on this team. Izzy, knocky,March, Alireza, Gyokeres are not enough.

Definitely don't need a defensive midfielder to replace the worthless Stephens, or a Striker.
      i mean they don’t need a striker... they just need to give locadia a chance.

Comment

Trossard is a good player, but he is more exclusively a left winger so it will have little impact on ARJ. With izquierdo being out for the start of the season they need somebody there.

ARJ---------Locadia---------Trossard is a decent front three if they find their feet together. Excited to see how Potter sets up the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Fat chance of BHA allowing it ..!
          Wasn’t he like their 2nd highest goal scorer & that as a CD ..!? & didn’t they signed both their starting CBS to new 5 year deal .!?
          I suppose that could happen if LCFC agree to part with a decent player( say a young striker or decent AM ) as a part of the exchange..!
          Well looking at the amount of money that has been talked about for Maguire if Leicester did come in for Dunk then Brighton may be able to name their price.

To be fair with the amount of money that has been spent the past two summers and broken their transfer record twice then I don’t see them splashing the cash this Summer.
          They were talking about that Mac Allister coming into the squad this year who is a striker now his loan is up.
          Potter is a fan of youth , wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to blood a few youth team players into the first team
          Squad.

Comment

Locadia looked way outa his depths the few times I saw him in action ..! Especially so when they pushed him out wide ..!
            I’d bank far more on the seemingly played-out Murray than locadia in terms of production next season too & I’d gladly dump him off if a semi decent offer for him comes along but that looks unlikely...!?
            BHA need to focus on a a couple of quality Center Mids ...! I think they can snatch Saman for less than half the price of this overrated/over-priced Left winger they’re after & Ghoddos is plenty capable & adaptable to winger positions too, especially Left wing ..!
            Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            i mean they don’t need a striker... they just need to give locadia a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Well looking at the amount of money that has been talked about for Maguire if Leicester did come in for Dunk then Brighton may be able to name their price.
              To be fair with the amount of money that has been spent the past two summers and broken their transfer record twice then I don’t see them splashing the cash this Summer.
              They were talking about that Mac Allister coming into the squad this year who is a striker now his loan is up.
              Potter is a fan of youth , wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to blood a few youth team players into the first team
              Squad.
              MacAllister has been loaned to Boca Juniors for a year

Comment

MacAllister has been loaned to Boca Juniors for a year
                Work permit stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Locadia looked way outa his depths the few times I saw him in action ..! Especially so when they pushed him out wide ..!
                  I’d bank far more on the seemingly played-out Murray than locadia in terms of production next season too & I’d gladly dump him off if a semi decent offer for him comes along but that looks unlikely...!?
                  BHA need to focus on a a couple of quality Center Mids ...! I think they can snatch Saman for less than half the price of this overrated/over-priced Left winger they’re after & Ghoddos is plenty capable & adaptable to winger positions too, especially Left wing ..!
                  In all honesty after the reaction that Alireza got from some of the fans last season I would be worried for any Iranian player going to Brighton cos he would be instantly on the back foot to prove himself. The first sign of any sort of struggle and he would get booed etc

Comment

Work permit stuff?
                    Hold on. I may have jumped the gun. It seems to be Kevin Mac Allister that has gone to Boca and Alex Mac Allister that is still at Argentinos Juniors ??

Q: Alexis Mac Allister will reportedly join Boca on loan for a year, although a well-placed source has told The Argus no firm decision has been made yet on his future.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Gyokeres is really a striker, not sure why they insist on using him as an AML.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hold on. I may have jumped the gun. It seems to be Kevin Mac Allister that has gone to Boca and Alex Mac Allister that is still at Argentinos Juniors ??
                        Q: Alexis Mac Allister will reportedly join Boca on loan for a year, although a well-placed source has told The Argus no firm decision has been made yet on his future.
                        Sounds like the plot to a new Home Alone movie.

Comment

Sounds like the plot to a new Home Alone movie.
                          It's a black out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Albion starting XI for the first game is anyone's guess !?

Comment

Am I the only one thinking that AJ won't feature much in Graham Potter's setup?

What I can gather from Potter's tactics, he wants to have pacey players and plays out from the wings. From what I've seen in PL AJ doesn't have the pace required. Don't know where he will fit in.

Comment

Working...
                                X