• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^presenter is a cutie pie..!
    jules for TM..!!

Dont chooo fking jimmi me jules..!!

Comment

His accent is really developing nicely. Even in the last month.
      Good kid. Speaks Persian, Talysh, Dutch and English.

Comment

What is the actual prize?
        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

^ he won his second Porsche!
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Very important match for BHA tomorrow vs. Watford, at the AMEX. It starts at 9:30 AM PST and will be shown live on NBC for U.S. viewers.

My guess is JB won't start, but maybe we'll see him as a sub if Potter shows mercy.

Comment

he played well in few games then again not in team anymore is strange

Comment

Andy Naylor on twitter is claiming Glenn Murray will start, which means we'll probably see the same line-up as last week. If there are any changes, it might be Schelotto for Montoya, and March for Gross/Tossard.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  ^ he won his second Porsche!
                  that is not true. they purely pose in front of the cars but don't get them

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Andy Naylor on twitter is claiming Glenn Murray will start, which means we'll probably see the same line-up as last week. If there are any changes, it might be Schelotto for Montoya, and March for Gross/Tossard.
                    probably..!!? but pothead changes his starters more frequently than his underwear...! its hard for players to get into any sorta understanding with each other and into any sorta groove doing so, not to mention keep fking with his preferred tactics and formation too..!
                    he needs to learn when a player gets hot and into good playing groove not to freeze em out and fk their confidence up again..!! jackasss..!

i havent seen watford play and not sure how good of a side they are..? but i sure will be cheering for them to beat BHA if he snubs ARJ again today..!!

Comment

A little reminder to Potter before his squad selection

Comment

“probably..!!? but pothead changes his starters more frequently than his underwear...!“
                        Source please? 😆 good one BL

Watford is a decent side but they are a hit&miss side, good for a draw unless we see another cracker from our boy JB.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

JB on the bench.
                          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQRCBXbW...jpg&name=small

Comment

Comment

The issue with JB's unmerited benching aside, Pothead's team selections really make me wonder. Grandpa Murray ahead of Maupay? Bernardo on the bench? Gross constantly under-performs but continues to start?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I guess no surprise.

March definite candidate for a second half swap with JB.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X