No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched Aaron Mooy play a lot more than most esp in his Huddersfield days and I just dont understand how anyone can play him away from a CM/CDM role.

He is not a CAM and he definitely isnt a winger FFS

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      JB on bench. Grandpa Murray is starting ahead of Maupay. Pothead lives up to his moniker once again.
      Right! Grandpa Murray whose best trait 10 yrs ago was physicality is up against two CBs that are freakishly strong and definitely faster than him. Terrible choice

Comment

Not only is Ali better than the other 4 players upfront today but his stats are better also.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Is it so freakin hard for retard Potter to understand that Brighton is a better team with Ali on the field specially when playing together with Mooy and Montoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            Tariq Lamptey is a midget, more fitting as a winger than a right full back. Seems more a replacement for Percy Pau. Poor alternative to Reece-James who was reported as the original target.
            Bong falling down the pecking order, but only sold as a reward for five years service to suitor, as there was no need to sell him as squad does not exceed 25 even with Locadia and Kayal. Forest have got a good makeshift left back in Bong.
            No way you were ever getting Reece James from Chelsea and heard nothing but good things about Lamptey but I guess time will tell.

Comment

I’ve said before that I think well of Potter but that line up today is questionable.

Last time I said that though they won 😃

Comment

Just logged in to take a small break from my studying session, just to state how retarded this line up is. Gross was the worst player on the pitch last week with a direct hand in one of their conceded goals and he gets the start over Alireza? Absolutely comical move by Potter. And not even going to comment on Murray starting over versatile and dynamic Maupay.

Comment

is the game on now..?
                  any decent link appreciated ?

lets hope he brings him off the bench early at least..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    is the game on now..?
                    any decent link appreciated ?

lets hope he brings him off the bench early at least..!
                    https://www.vipstand.se/west-ham-uni...orts-stream/1/

Comment

Nominated for EPL goal of the month = automatically benched. Brilliant.

Comment

Gooalll Westham!! Goodjob boys. Bury these bums!
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Fricking Potter man

Comment

Unfortunately, I doubt Alireza could really bail Brighton out in this game. Westham is playing with a back 4 and essentially 3 defensive midfielders in the middle of the park.

Comment

down 1-0 against looking dogshittt WH
                              Pothead rid big time with his starting lineup
                              loose today and the relegation scrap becomes quiet evident to all

Comment

It’s better he doesn’t start when they lose. Coming off the bench and scoring is the most ideal situation for him. If the season ends and he only has two goals, it won’t be good for him moving forward either way. If he was on a better team he would have a few more goals at seasons end. Wishing the best for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X