Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Well, March is also starting, so it could be either. Looks like Troussard is in the #10 role.
    Nonetheless, it's a very, very long season. Even if JB isn't a starter on day #1, that's fine, he will definitely get his opportunities to play and start aplenty.
    March is playing the LWB role as they're going with 3 in the back. Trossard as LW and Locadia as RW. I do agree with JB getting his opportunity though.

Comment

Is there a stream for this?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
        Is there a stream for this?
        https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...valencia-live/

Comment

Man, my soul is crushed knowing that it's over for Alireza in England, can't even imagine what's going through his head.
          Such a waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Man, my soul is crushed knowing that it's over for Alireza in England, can't even imagine what's going through his head.
            Such a waste of talent.
            i know ...I wish he just went back to Netherlands or tried spain or italy...It is just not good for our TM either...i don't get these english Idiots for signing such a talent and then not giving him time to adjust...These are the games he needs to start so he feels more of the team and gets use to playing with them... i mean coming off the bench and keep trying to impress his coach is going to put soo much pressure on him and he is bound to make more mistakes as he is nervous...I just don't get it... he needs to transfer quickly...

Comment

down 1. bring ARJ for fuck sakes

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                i know ...I wish he just went back to Netherlands or tried spain or italy...It is just not good for our TM either...i don't get these english Idiots for signing such a talent and then not giving him time to adjust...These are the games he needs to start so he feels more of the team and gets use to playing with them... i mean coming off the bench and keep trying to impress his coach is going to put soo much pressure on him and he is bound to make more mistakes as he is nervous...I just don't get it... he needs to transfer quickly...
                agree but also feel like this is his fault too. There is not one reason he should have ever signed with this team. He could have gone to ajax, or waited another season for an offer from a better team in a different more suitable league for him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  agree but also feel like this is his fault too. There is not one reason he should have ever signed with this team. He could have gone to ajax, or waited another season for an offer from a better team in a different more suitable league for him.
                  yea you are right...not sure why he made such a quick decision...ajax would have been huge...He should just to go Zenit haha...just send everyone there...

Comment

i am rooting for Valencia until AJ comes in....Come on.. one more goal please... destroy them

Comment

So right now he is losing his main spot to Locadia. How in gods name LOCADIA is an effective winger will remain a mystery to me.

Comment

Im hoping this starting line-up is a bullshit one for testing during a friendly.

I guess we will find out next Saturday (8/10) when they go against Watford @ Watford in their first game of the EPL.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          yea you are right...not sure why he made such a quick decision...ajax would have been huge...He should just to go Zenit haha...just send everyone there...
                          Honestly believe he would have been better off at Zenit as well. However, now that Malcom just joined, it seems like he would just warm the bench there as well.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                            Im hoping this starting line-up is a bullshit one for testing during a friendly.
                            I guess we will find out next Saturday (8/10) when they go against Watford @ Watford in their first game of the EPL.
                            This has been more or less the line up all pre season. Seems like alireza is going to be playing with his doodool on the bench all season

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              This has been more or less the line up all pre season. Seems like alireza is going to be playing with his doodool on the bench all season
                              he is not even warming up in the sidelines....hmmm must be a reason...

Comment

Valencia made a huge line up change over half-time. BHA did absolutely nothing.

ARJ still on the bench.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X