No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton more of the ball , few good chances but good last min defending from Brighton. Brighton look dangerous on the counter but the choice of pass from players is not the best one when they get near to the box.

ARJ looks dangerous still, making some good short passes and getting into good positions, nice runs into the centre when Maupay receives the ball out left.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      JB is playing as a support striker, sometimes even the last centre forward, now.

Very different to any other time I've seen him playing for BHA.

This is the position Perseus wanted him to play....
      It seems as if Maupay seems to like coming in to attack from the left and recieves the ball there and then ARJ moves in to the centre.

1-0 Everton - Richarlison

Comment

Brighton midfield is soorakh. They are playing on skates.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
          Brighton midfield is soorakh. They are playing on skates.
          Shame Aaron Mooy is out , this shows how much they need him in the middle.

Comment

For about the 100th game in a row, you here the commentators saying "Stephens isn't his usual self".

How much can one player be given the benefit of the doubt ....

Comment

Stephens has been quite bad. I don't wan to pick on the guy, but way too mistake prone and slow.

Comment

Disappointing at the end of that half , injury time and a corner with a chance to get the ball in the box and they play it short and then lose possession and then give a throw in away straight to Everton.

If an attacking change is made in the second half Trossard looks the one to bring off .

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Stephens has been quite bad. I don't wan to pick on the guy, but way too mistake prone and slow.
                  That ball he played when ARJ made the pass and run to him summed it up.

Comment

BHA misses mooy big time today, midfield is almost non-existent without him.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Disappointing at the end of that half , injury time and a corner with a chance to get the ball in the box and they play it short and then lose possession and then give a throw in away straight to Everton.

If an attacking change is made in the second half Trossard looks the one to bring off .
                      Trossard has been atrocious. Honestly this year I have only watched games that AJ has played in. So we are talking about 4 or 5 games. And in all those games Trossard has been shit.

Comment

JB made a few nice passes when brighton had a couple of chances forward but honestly the entire attacking play has been poor from Brighton today.

The team doesn’t seem to be in sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Trossard is also out of it as well. Brighton fans turning on him on their forum. Poor guy got them some good goals and they're already mad at him.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            Trossard has been atrocious. Honestly this year I have only watched games that AJ has played in. So we are talking about 4 or 5 games. And in all those games Trossard has been shit.
                            To be fair to him, ARJ coming into the team has coincided with Trossard not playing well. When I saw him earlier in the season he was one of their best players and as someone else said scored and set up a few good goals.

Comment

With JB, it’s not about what he’s doing, but more about what he’s not doing.
                              He isn’t getting involved. Sure he did one or two small passes but come on, this is the EPL. You don’t come and play to make one or two small passes.
                              He is always found jogging instead of running. As a result, he is too slow in getting back.
                              I think in total he touched the ball 5 times that entire half. And they were 5 small touches that didn’t add much value.
                              In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                                With JB, it’s not about what he’s doing, but more about what he’s not doing.
                                He isn’t getting involved. Sure he did one or two small passes but come on, this is the EPL. You don’t come and play to make one or two small passes.
                                He is always found jogging instead of running. As a result, he is too slow in getting back.
                                I think in total he touched the ball 5 times that entire half. And they were 5 small touches that didn’t add much value.
                                Sorry, but this is unfair. Everton has had much of the possession and attack. BHA has barely touched the ball in the final third. How many touches has Trossard had? Or Maupay? In fact, BHA's best chance was JB's volley that went over.

JB doesn't force the issue. He lets the game come to him, which is exactly what I like about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X