Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He nearly scored another overhead kick

Comment

He’s playing some lovely little passes , some good runs.

Comment

This is why you don't underestimate your opponent

Comment

In all honesty I don’t think Potter would be much bothered they have been knocked out. It’s a shame but the FA Cup doesn’t mean the same as it used to. So much pressure and money to stay in the Premier League these days that it overrides the Cup completely.

Comment

Alireza looked lively and sharp when he came on , played well and made another good impression. He links up very well with Maupay.

Comment

This lost is all on Stephens. He was at fault for the freekick given away which led to the goal. This guy aside from being a big body has zero technical abilities. Cant figure out why anyone would want this guy playing at this level.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                This is why you don't underestimate your opponent
                I don't think they underestimated them as much as they didn't see the cup important enough to risk their key players. They'll be well aware that they're one of the better performing Championship teams this season. They sit 8th in the league but are the 3rd best team in the justice table, behind Leeds and Brentford.

Ultimately, BHA had to rest some key players due to the amount of games they've been playing in the last 7-10 days with such little rest. Ryan, Dunk, Mooy and Trossard were always highly likely to be rested for this game. I called it earlier in the week. I'm actually surprised Maupay played but given that Murray wasn't in the squad, he must not have been available and Potter clearly didn't trust Connolly to lead the line.

I'm disappointed ARJ wasn't given another 90 minutes as there is a week between the Everton game but still hopeful he'll get a start there. Hard to say why he wouldn't have played today if he doesn't start that game. Maybe questions should be again asked then. The key game for him to be playing in the next 3 is Villa at home on the 18th Jan. If he doesn't start either of the next two games, I hope has a serious conversation with Potter before the window closes.

Comment

I think those embarrassing games AJ had last year are way behind him. Doesn't look like that player anymore. He messed up a little but had a good impression.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Stephens was so bad. I don't think i've seen such an awful performance from a premiership footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      He nearly scored another overhead kick
                      For real? Anyone got the highlights?

Comment

Highlights highlights please 🙏

Comment

BHA fan post of the day!

Kim Meredith
                          @kimberlyann30
                          Amex fucking bound this afternoon 💙 Not sure yet if our Iranian god will be playing yet but I’m excited - please get me/US back to WEMBLEY BABY!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/kimberlya...57172370923520

Comment

Didn’t watch a single minute of the match. Just trawled through the Brighton forums to read their comments. My takeaways were;
                            - Jahanbakhsh again seemed to play very well, and he has the joint highest rating or close to highest ratings based on the ratings he was given by the fans
                            - Stephens and bong were apparently horrendous
                            - a lot think it was weird that maupay had to play 90 and Murray wasn’t even on the bench, which has led to speculation about his future
                            - apparently arj went for another bicycle kick, when Webster was right behind him for a shot on goal? If Webster had given him a shout then arj should’ve left it and his attempt arguably cost them a goal
                            Overall zero negative comments about Jahanbakhsh and seems like he played well again.
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                              Didn’t watch a single minute of the match. Just traveled through the Brighton forums to read their comments. My takeaways were;
                              - Jahanbakhsh again seemed to play very well, and he has the joint highest rating or close to highest ratings based on the ratings he was given by the fans
                              - Stephens and bong were apparently horrendous
                              - a lot think it was weird that maupay had to play 90 and Murray wasn’t even on the bench, which has led to speculation about his future
                              - apparently arj went for another bicycle kick, when Webster was right behind him for a shot on goal? If we Webster had given him a shout then arj should’ve left it and his attempt arguably cost them a goal
                              Overall zero negative comments about Jahanbakhsh and seems like he played well again.

About right on all, I think Murray is on his way out and Potter will play three from four up front hopefully from ARJ , Maupay, Connoly and Trossard. Hopefully this game and the last one shows that Mooy needs to play in the centre which will free up the position for ARJ to play.

His bicycle kick was from nearly the same spot as the last one from a corner and ye there was two Brighton players behind him but couldn’t see who. No idea if they called him to leave it but it was good to see the confidence he has to have another go.
                              Looking back he missed it and the ball nearly went in off his other foot 😀

Comment

What I like mostly about his game at the moment is those lovely short passes he is making that opens the play up and then he makes the run into a good position to take away some of the defenders so the attacker can get in a cross or shot, or he puts himself into a space to receive the ball back in order to cross or take a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X