Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd half started. Don’t see any subs yet

Comment

Has Alireza started in any of the pre-season friendlies?

Comment

Alzate and andone subbed in , no ARJ yet

Comment

2 subs so far. No Jahanbakhsh yet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping for the third sub to be ARJ and soon!

Comment

Duffy scores now 3-0

Comment

Brighton playing some fluid football but why no JB?

Comment

Last 10 min, wtf coach?

Comment

Looks like nice JB today. But no worries guys, it's just a friendly.

Comment

4:0 Duffy

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

For all we know JB played the full 90 vs Portsmouth couple days ago so I wouldn't read too much into it. Pascal Gross didn't play either.

Trossard is a really good heads up player, only issue I see is his size. Gets pushed off the ball easy.

Solly March didnt impress and other than his goal jurgen locadia didn't seem very active. He seemed to be walking alot. JB can beat these guys for winger if he hasn't already.

Annoyed I got up early to watch this [emoji19]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched the second half and parts of the first. Trossard is a quality player, head and shoulders above the other forwards on the pitch today. March was completely invisible, almost forgot he was even playing until i had to actively search for him in the 80th minute. Would be genuinely upset if this guy starts over AJ this season. Birmingham were really bad, could hardly offer anything going forward. Next friday is a friendly against Valencia, hoping to see a start by AJ against a much much stronger team.

Comment

We should be more realistic, less emotional and to some extent biased about JB’s chances of playing regularly week in week out.

No matter how much we naturally feel that he should be playing regularly, this is now the second manager that doesn’t see him as his first must-start choice. There’s lot more hard work for JB to force his way into the squad.

The alternative is asking for a loan transfer, I rather see him loaned out to another club where he can play regularly for a season than see him rot in Brighton.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              We should be more realistic, less emotional and to some extent biased about JB’s chances of playing regularly week in week out.

No matter how much we naturally feel that he should be playing regularly, this is now the second manager that doesn’t see him as his first must-start choice. There’s lot more hard work for JB to force his way into the squad.

The alternative is asking for a loan transfer, I rather see him loaned out to another club where he can play regularly for a season than see him rot in Brighton.
                              These are preseason friendlies, and only the second one at that. You can't say that he's being benched until the season starts in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                These are preseason friendlies, and only the second one at that. You can't say that he's being benched until the season starts in my opinion.
                                Of course he will get games but note my reference to “must-start”! He is way off from that in my opinion, I definitely hope the season proves me wrong
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X