No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you would think that after playing so well he would be given a second chance

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      you would think that after playing so well he would be given a second chance
      My guess is that he will be subbed on.

Comment

On the bench :-(
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
          I don't expect him to start against Chelsea in a couple of days. Chelsea are a much different prospect to Bournemouth, and an injury hit Bournemouth at that.

I suspect Potter will name a defensive team, 3 at the back with wing backs, leaving no room for Alireza.
          As expected Alireza doesn't start. Though I don't believe the formations going around at the minute. They're not playing a 4-2-3-1 against Chelsea.

I suspect Alzate is there as a more versatile midfielder that can slot in as a wing back alongside Montoya, so they can play 3 at the back. It's more likely a 3 man central midfield with Trossard supporting Maupay.

Comment

Omidvaram Alzate zaif kaar kone va Brighton yek gol bekhore va aghab biyofte ta dar nimeye dovvom JB varede zamin beshe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

as expected 1:0 Chelsea...more to come I guess

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Alzate has played okay. Propper has been crap though!
                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                sigpic

Comment

Connolly on for bissouma, back to a 4-4-2. I can see the third sub being arj for propper unless they equalise and revert back to a more defensive formation.
                  sigpic

Comment

He is on! Just had a shot that went way over.

Comment

Good move by JB to draw a foul in a dangerous spot for BHA.

Comment

A nice touch by JB that almost led to an assist. So close.

Comment

Once again justifying why he should be part of the playing squad, looks dangerous on the ball and is getting in good positions.
                          Also shows that Brighton play better offensively with two more natural wingers, shame it was Mooy who came off as they linked up well together in the last game.

Comment

OMG what a goal

Comment

Oh my God. A wonder goal by JB. Where are the haters?

Comment

Aj score didn’t see but he is showing his worth now finally

Comment

Working...
                                X