No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was a good goal from JB. a nice clean strike. it should have done his confidence a world of good.

BUT, for the rest of the match, it was the same old Jahanbakhsh
    hi positioning is almost always off. he is nervous. he hides from passes during attack. and he plays stiff as concrete. he is way too nervous.

Comment

let him play more matches, he will be more free flowing from the games he gets.

Comment

^ That's just his playing style.

Even when he was in Holland, he was always a bit stiff, and not so good in tight spaces.
        He needs space to run into, thats where he shines.
        unfortunately in EPL, players have much less time and space. a good first touch and good passing is a much more desired skill than skillful wing play.

His movement off the ball is also not good. if you focus on him, you notice he is always unsure where to stand defensively and during attack, he often hides instead of moving between the lines and offering passing angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          that was a good goal from JB. a nice clean strike. it should have done his confidence a world of good.

BUT, for the rest of the match, it was the same old Jahanbakhsh
          hi positioning is almost always off. he is nervous. he hides from passes during attack. and he plays stiff as concrete. he is way too nervous.
          Bayad begam ke bardaashte man az amalkarde JB besyaar mosbat-tare.

Bournemouth dar faaze defai kheili fazaa be Brighton midad, makhsosan dar kenarehaa va JB, be vijeh dar nimeye avval, az in fazahaa khob estefaadeh

mikard va toop raa ziyaad daryaft mikard.

JB Chandin paase khob be daroone 18-ghadame Borunemouth ferestad ke nazdik bood mogheiyaat golzanie khobi beshe. Toop dar in baazi behesh

miresid va hatta ham dar chand sahne Mooy bayad behesh paas midad ta betone nazdike gol toop raa ersaal kone baraye mohajem ke in kaar ra nakard.

Man in "penhaan shodan" raa dar in baazi nadidam, va dar AZ ham nadidam, amma parsaal chera, chon ke Houghton az bass defai baazi mikard ke

be nazar miresid JB gom shode bood dar taktikesh.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Nice goal and performance by JB.

I still hope he moves to Germany or Spain where he can score 8-12 goals and play Europa league and maybe champions league later in his career.

His old teammate Weghorst already scored 7 goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that we congratulated Ali for his beautiful moment, I’m coming back on here to say that Ali needs to leave this club.

He says he’s happy there and he’s being nice about Potter’s decisions. That’s fine, Ali is a professional. But he needs to REALLY think about this decision because it could haunt him in more than one way.

Can you imagine Alireza not being called up to Team Melli again because he was benched and Team Melli not qualifying to the World Cup because we had issues on parts of the field where Alireza could have been able to help us? Like really noticeable and preventable instances where we all know had Jahanbakhsh been there it would have gotten a lot better. Can you imagine how shitty that would feel?

So whether Alireza likes this or not, his NEXT DECISION will be VERY IMPORTANT for not just himself, but for Team Melli as well. We need Alireza just as we needed Reza Ghoochannejhad when he was on the bench for Standard Liege (2013). You can argue with me all you want about this and make compare/contrasts about the difference of eras and how one was a striker and Alireza is a winger. And yes, there’s a big difference in our overall group of talent in 2013 Team Melli as oppose to 2020 Team Melli. A big difference.

But we don’t even have a head coach. Our President is hospitalized and just resigned from his post. Our central defensive midfielder who was the best Iranian player statistically vs Spain in the World Cup has lost his form and has been away from the national team in a long time. And our winger hasn’t been invited to the national team in 4 months.

So to sum it up, a team consists of 11 players. And although this isn’t a one person sport, when 1/11 who is a key player is missing in this crucial of a team for TM, the decision on where to go is a very important one for Alireza to make.

Comment

Looks like he is staying put @ least till summer ..!?
                https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/181...potter-future/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Looks like he is staying put @ least till summer ..!?
                  https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/181...potter-future/
                  I doubt it.
                  March is back in a few weeks and Izquirdo will make a return in a month or two.
                  Simply not enough space for him on the Roster at the moment.
                  Most likely getting Loaned out after the F.A CUP match.it doesn't make sense for brighton to pay the high salary of a player they won't use.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I doubt it.
                    March is back in a few weeks and Izquirdo will make a return in a month or two.
                    Simply not enough space for him on the Roster at the moment.
                    Most likely getting Loaned out after the F.A CUP match.it doesn't make sense for brighton to pay the high salary of a player they won't use.
                    maybe but if they can find a suitor willing to fork over 40k a week..!!, he aint going anywhere till summer on his own terms and highly doubt he would be foolish enough to accept a pay-cut for sake of more minutes.... not till summer..!!

Comment

Game against Chelsea in 5hrs...any chance he will start ?

Comment

He should be in the 18-man squad but I doubt he will start. My guess is he will come on in the second half if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          maybe but if they can find a suitor willing to fork over 40k a week..!!, he aint going anywhere till summer on his own terms and highly doubt he would be foolish enough to accept a pay-cut for sake of more minutes.... not till summer..!!
                          I don't understand why you are always talking about a pay cut. This is simply not true in almost all the cases where the actual owner mostly keeps paying the player part of their salary as the club that has loaned the player isn't able to pay such salaries (exceptions are when players like Coutinho are loaned by teams like Bayern, basically loaned to be bought after). Sometimes (with talents that need playing time) the new club doesn't even pay anything.

I have not heard of even 1 case where a player had to take a pay cut for being loaned out. Can you give us some examples?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            Game against Chelsea in 5hrs...any chance he will start ?
                            His face is all over their social media accounts and ARJ is walking with mooy, laughing and joking. I’m aware this doesn’t constitute a start but it’s looking good
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

Jahanbakhsh on the bench.

Comment

JB on the bench

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENMS6DzXkAUJrul?format=jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X