No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the runs that Maupay makes are perfect , if Brighton can play Mooy in this position he is now instead of from the right then they will be deadly.
    Alireza has played well, very involved in the game, beautiful goal and also has played some lovely balls but some last man defending has stopped some of them getting to Maupay in the box.
    Understandably looked tired towards the end of the half but he is constantly trying. If I was Potter I would tell him to go for it for the first 15 mins of the second half and then look at taking him off.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      Turned on towards end of the half and the Polish TV commentators are full of praise for AJR. Mentioned few times how he's so far MOTM.

Fair assessment? Just seeing replay of his goal, such a nice finish and nice moment for him. Hopefully one more next half!
      Yes played really well and his goal was brilliant but I’d say Mooy has been the MOTM so far followed by Alireza.

Comment

Bournemouth daare kheili fazaa dar kenaarehaa be Brighton mide. In baraye JB khoob boode.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Is he going to stay at Brighton?

Comment

Mooy seems to be the best player in this BHA team - they better sign him permanently. His vision and anticipation of the game are at the highest level.

The others are hard grafters eg Maupay who is running a lot but not exactly making the best decisions (apart from that fantastic assist, damesh garm)

Duffy also looks like a disaster today.

It's too early to say but if JB scored another goal or has an assist then the sentiment that he is leaving in January may disappear.

Comment

Don't know how many Brighton games I've watched just waiting for AJ to score from last season to now. Not gonna lie, teared up a bit after I realized it was AJ who scored.

Comment

Good performance from Ali J & a very well taken goal. Some really good crosses too. A few overhit passes but that’s to be expected when you’re lacking match fitness. His link up play with Mooy is promising.

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                Clinical finish. PS: I very much doubt if Knockaert or March would have scored that.
                You’re an absolute fruit loop. I wish you’d stop pretending support a club you almost killed Andy.

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                Jahanbakhsh scored his first goal for Brighton.

Jahanbakhsh scored the fastest goal in Brightons history.
                Fastest goal in our Premier League history. Our actual record is something crazy like 12 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                  Clinical finish. PS: I very much doubt if Knockaert or March would have scored that.
                  Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Mooy seems to be the best player in this BHA team - they better sign him permanently. His vision and anticipation of the game are at the highest level.

The others are hard grafters eg Maupay who is running a lot but not exactly making the best decisions (apart from that fantastic assist, damesh garm)

Duffy also looks like a disaster today.

It's too early to say but if JB scored another goal or has an assist then the sentiment that he is leaving in January may disappear.
                  Think we already have a permanent deal for Mooy agreed. Not sure if it’s for January or the summer though. Duffy is a disaster when asked to play out from the back sadly, can’t wait to get Ben White back from his loan.

Also even if he doesn’t score again, another half like that and we may be tempted to keep him. He’s probably been our second best player today behind Mooy (and maybe Bissouma)

Comment

Was that our boy with that lovely cross into the box?

Comment

How is that not a goal, that wasn’t offside.

Comment

Brighton are playing well now but I am worried that they will commit too high and then concede on the counter...

Mooy became a bit selfish there when he could have passed to about 4 BHA players...

Comment

Mooy is the MOTM it sems, what a goal too

Comment

This might have been the confidence booster that Jahanbakhsh needed to re-emerge at Brighton. Mashallah pesar, this can be the turning point!

Comment

Took this dumb pothead this.many games to.realise mooy is not a winger?? Another reason for their success today, was the fact that Stephene wasnt starting. That guy is dead weight.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

First time watching Mooy the entire game. Very impressed. JB was solid today. Very dangerous. His biggest issue always for me has been his pace. He is just a step slow for this league. He could absolutely be a plus player in Serie A or Bundesliga.

Comment

Working...
                                X