Comment

https://streamja.com/kOwm

His goal

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            What a goal.

So happy for him,

I shed a little tear too
            Clinical finish. PS: I very much doubt if Knockaert or March would have scored that.

Comment

This is from the BBC sport live updates from Steven Reid the former Blackburn and Ireland midfielder.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh looks confident since his goal. Every touch since the goal has been assured. This might be his little window before the January transfer window where he starts to play a big part for Brighton before the final four or five months of the season.

Comment

Every time Mooy trying to find JB. Great link up play and training ground understanding
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Shit he just put waaaay too much weight on a really simple pass

That's what I dont get about JB - he has amazing technique on his finishing, long shots and curvy crosses but just loses attention on the really simple things.

Thank God he has already scored..., and his confidence looks good so i won't be surprised if he gets another assist or goal

Comment

Jahanbakhsh scored his first goal for Brighton.

Jahanbakhsh scored the fastest goal in Brightons history.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Mooy is siiick....its like Brighton is playing with 11 Mooy's...hes literally everywhere on the Pitch!

Comment

He's so confident, It's unreal. I'm having flashbacks to AZ in 2017

Comment

Someone please make a gif of this: https://streamja.com/kOwm

Comment

Comment

this maupay never stops running.

Comment

Turned on towards end of the half and the Polish TV commentators are full of praise for AJR. Mentioned few times how he's so far MOTM.

Fair assessment? Just seeing replay of his goal, such a nice finish and nice moment for him. Hopefully one more next half!

Comment

Working...
                                X