Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    Yes. But but but they are passing the ball more......
    Yes... thats the only important thing.

I don't mind if they end up in League 2 in 3 years time... but the passing is exquisite.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Yes... thats the only important thing.

I don't mind if they end up in League 2 in 3 years time... but the passing is exquisite.
      i know they've caused a ton of heartbreak for ali, but don't you think that league 2 is a bit too far? i mean it was only potters' fault that ali didn't play, not the club itself.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        i know they've caused a ton of heartbreak for ali, but don't you think that league 2 is a bit too far? i mean it was only potters' fault that ali didn't play, not the club itself.
        Please let me give a hoot about that club. As far as I am concerned the club and the coach can go touch themselves.

There has been more to this than just the way ARJ plays.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

AJ starts!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh starting

Comment

Potterhead emrooz BANG zade.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Today is the day...

Maybe.

Comment

Alireza Yahanbax [emoji3590]

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    I wouldn't hold your breath mate.
                    Can I breathe again now?

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                      AJ starts!
                      No excuses. Expected winger/second striker, right-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                        Huge excuse. First competitive game in months. I’m not expecting anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Huge excuse. First competitive game in months. I’m not expecting anything.
                          Let’s try and be positive!!

This is awesome and exciting news! Let’s hope for the best!!
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            Agreed he's being played in position. But with just 22 mins under his belt all season there are definite excuses. He's not match fit and the manager hasn't given him enough opportunity before this.

I hope his performance puts himself in the shop window, be it a loan or a permanent move. His career at Brighton is over. Everyone on this forum knows this.

Comment

I want him to destroy Bournemouth, for the sake of his career he has to make a point in this match.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. He's out of shape, on a mental low and under huge pressure after being completely ignored the whole season. The maximum to expect from him is a somewhat solid performance, doing his defensive duties and not producing too many turnovers before he'll be subbed out after 55 minutes so that Potter can say he got a chance and sell him before the transfer was ist window closes.

Comment

Working...
                                X