Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Mooy is so trash! yet you dont hear the Brits get on his case about being so.
    he is a great player who is playing out of position, very strange potter uses him as a winger. he is one of the best CMs from asia if not the best
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maupay puts BHA ahead - what a player
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Mooy is so trash! yet you dont hear the Brits get on his case about being so.
        i'll have some of what you've been smoking

Comment

bernardo comes on for gross as the third and final sub for BHA - no JB today
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Finished 1-1.

In case anyone is wondering.....After this "ground-breaking" result, BHAFC has exactly the same number of points as this time (after 17 games) last year. And worse goal difference than last year. So Potter kind of has caught up with the result of the coach who was fired last year for bad results.

But, hey, they are passing the ball much more. Too bad, that is not what counts in football.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I checked the second half, BHA FC were often on the back foot and FYI, Alzate came on and was completely inconsequential and actually had a couple of bad touches.

Comment

Perseus, is Soleiman Marsh a Haji yet?

Comment

This is one of rare scenarios where Potter is at fault for the loss.
                  He took too long to make subs. Duffy and Alzate should have come on around 65-70. You could tell Some brighton players were tired.

Comment

watched the first half. Brighton have really improved in terms of putting together a lot of passes, but they are quite meaningless passes with little to no end product.

In the first half, despite having what seemed like 60-70% possession they only managed one clear chance.

But, the locals will be happy, more stats to throw about

Comment

After not watching Brighton games apart from highlights, I have watched their last four games and been impressed.
                      I know people are comparing to last year but they look a better side with a lot of the same players . Performance levels are much higher too, Mooy looks a good addition and so does Maupay and Trossard.
                      Was a lovely goal by Zaha for the equaliser and I agree with ‘The’ you could see that their fitness levels were starting to drop off and changed needed making earlier.
                      However so far he has done a decent job, I know some people on here like to slate them due to Alireza’s situation but if i was looking at it from a neutral view then they are doing ok. About where I’d expect them to be and after watching teams like Villa and Newcastle they have been a better team and will stay up.

Comment

Was definitely a penalty too.

Comment

I think their fans should be happy as long as they stay in the PL. What else would you expect from BHA? Playing for the top 8 sports? That's never gonna happen!!

Obviously I understand that they rather watch better football that ends up with the same result, as I think nobody is even dreaming of ending in the top 8. This way atleast they can enjoy themselves watching their club play.

Comment

Potter’s subs were too little, too late.

BHA stats (passing, possession, etc) May be better than last year, but the outcome is the same. Potter is no better than CH in final outcomes, yet one got fired and the other got a 5 year contract extension.

Comment

This team was playing 4-3-2-1. No wingers! As a classical winger ARJ has no room on this squad.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.com/alirez...spieler/213268

His market value has dramatically dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X