• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any where but Arsenal .

Comment

Arsenal is a complete mess

Comment

Many here are eager to see the team get smashed but quite frankly i'm indifferent towards the club's results if ARJ isn't featured. I hate them for icing him like this and letting him rot for so long but if he moved on to another club and gets out of this sh*t situation then we'll all move on. It would be for the best; we get to finally see him play and Potter can continue getting handjobs from the whole of Sussex.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          So where is Jahanbakhsh going to be loaned to?
          Al Arabiya lol...at this rate Potter looks like a genius and ARJ can't crack any lineup in Europe. This is just terrible!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Dunk just said that he's a great manager, the group love working with him and they're learning a lot, the commentator said afterwards that Brighton have a very happy dressing room. This confirmed to me that whatever the reason is, JB's season is over. BTW, they played well and deserved to win (Ya Esteghlal could probably get a result now against Arsenal but they played brave football, didn't park the bus and took their chances well).
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Agreed, all the Brighton fans I've spoken to are really happy with Potter because they like how he plays. Beating Arsenal for the first time ever away in their 118 year history will help. Players are happy, fans are happy...

I just hope the club's board have some financial sense and JB swallows his pride and goes on loan to AZ or PSV.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SkySportsStatto/...14452241649665

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Al Arabiya lol...at this rate Potter looks like a genius and ARJ can't crack any lineup in Europe. This is just terrible!

How is he looking like a genius?? BHA is still behind 3 points compared to this time last season, and have scored less and have a worse goaL difference!!

Even one of the game announcers was surprised that they extended Potter’s contract. He thought it was premature.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    How is he looking like a genius?? BHA is still behind 3 points compared to this time last season, and have scored less and have a worse goaL difference!!

Even one of the game announcers was surprised that they extended Potter’s contract. He thought it was premature.
                    Lol it's BHAFC...any coach who keeps them from relegation is genius to them.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

ARJ and his agent should be pushing NOW for a move (loan to another team or a deal for him to move to another team) during the January mid-season window. I can't wait to hear the news in the first week of January so that ARJ could finally get some playing time at a respectable team in a credible league.

Go ARJ!

Comment

My concern is the demand for JB will be pretty low in January. The only league I can see wanting him is Eredivise, and not the big clubs either. Maybe a return to AZ?

This may sound weird, but if BHAFC gets relegated, maybe JB can get his feet under him in the Championship, and they'll be back in the EPL with JB as a new, confident, and important player.

Seems like a pipe dream, but one can hope.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Potter hates Gilan and Mazandaran.
                          I won't be surprised someone mention it here lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Arsenal emsaal EFTEZAAH bode. Brighton bazie badi raa ba Wolves daare, ke formesh besyaar khobe.

Bebinim che kaar mikone, chon ta inja Brighton tanha ba teamhaayi ke amalkarde zaifi dashtan natije gerefte.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I won't be surprised someone mention it here lol
                              Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Lol I once jokingly said it
                              He probably doesn't like beautiful nature and seas/big lakes

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                My concern is the demand for JB will be pretty low in January. The only league I can see wanting him is Eredivise, and not the big clubs either. Maybe a return to AZ?

This may sound weird, but if BHAFC gets relegated, maybe JB can get his feet under him in the Championship, and they'll be back in the EPL with JB as a new, confident, and important player.

Seems like a pipe dream, but one can hope.
                                Not likely though. The Championship is less technical than the EPL. It's just a lot of aliasghari Englishmen and Africans with the odd playmaker in a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X