No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh not in the squad against Arsenal tonight.

Comment

Knowing Arsenal, they'll mess up against Brighton, and the Potter Cult will continue to grow.

Comment

If he is not in the team squad in such a busy month, he probably will never play for BH again, for whatever reason behind this, he is not included in this team at all, although he is not one of my favorite Iranian players, I don't see him any worse than others in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          “He got chances to prove himself but didn’t take them”

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
            FFS, what does the man have to do to get some playing time?

Arsenal, please hammer about 6 or so past BHA for us PFDC fans, will you?

Comment

Potter hates Gilan and Mazandaran.

Comment

Hopefully Webster gets a beating on defense.

Comment

Man It cracks me up to see IQ 15 brighton fans who cant tell their asshole from their mouth in a footballing sense say that ARJ got a chance but didnt take it, speaking as if the other players really have been tremendous. Team is with or without ARJ hovering just above relegation zone. The people playing in his place, Conolly has done well with 3 goals which is good contribution for young player, the rest...? Trossard with two goals and groß with 1 goal and 2 assists. That means collectively with 40+ ish games betweeen them so far this season, a group of Alzate, Conolly, Murray, Trossard, and Groß have 5 goals more than ARJ who has played ZERO minutes.

yet these players are supposedly so much better than ARJ that he doesnt deserve to even get on the bench. The same ARJ that they were willing to pay 20 mil for, the same ARJ that had other suitors of far superior quality to brighton, same arj that finished as top scorer and top assists maker in the same season in the netherlands . I dont think any of these brighton players could match that feat. remember, eridisivie may be very weak but still none of the ajax or PSV players (Neres, Luuk de Jong, Lozano, Bergwijn, etc, etc- top rated players who have transferred to big clubs) were close to ARJ that year and he was unanimously voted best player in the division, not just a lucky tap in merchant.

I think that this player is certainly not worse than the collection I mentioned who have managed a measly 5 goals all year between ALL of them in potters "attacking" tactical setup.

When you are debating with people that actually believe this, they are just lost cause in footballing sense.

Comment

actually I forgot to add the infamous solly march...so a group of 6 players...brighton have played 14 games this season so far. Together they have participated in over 80 matches more than ARJ...and managed 5 more goals.

How can somebody look at these statistics and reasonably say ARJ doesnt even deserve to be on the bench and these players should definitely be ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Knowing Arsenal, they'll mess up against Brighton, and the Potter Cult will continue to grow.
                      Lol. Of course, leave it to Arsenal to f*** up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Man It cracks me up to see IQ 15 brighton fans who cant tell their asshole from their mouth in a footballing sense say that ARJ got a chance but didnt take it, speaking as if the other players really have been tremendous. Team is with or without ARJ hovering just above relegation zone. The people playing in his place, Conolly has done well with 3 goals which is good contribution for young player, the rest...? Trossard with two goals and groß with 1 goal and 2 assists. That means collectively with 40+ ish games betweeen them so far this season, a group of Alzate, Conolly, Murray, Trossard, and Groß have 5 goals more than ARJ who has played ZERO minutes.

yet these players are supposedly so much better than ARJ that he doesnt deserve to even get on the bench. The same ARJ that they were willing to pay 20 mil for, the same ARJ that had other suitors of far superior quality to brighton, same arj that finished as top scorer and top assists maker in the same season in the netherlands . I dont think any of these brighton players could match that feat. remember, eridisivie may be very weak but still none of the ajax or PSV players (Neres, Luuk de Jong, Lozano, Bergwijn, etc, etc- top rated players who have transferred to big clubs) were close to ARJ that year and he was unanimously voted best player in the division, not just a lucky tap in merchant.

I think that this player is certainly not worse than the collection I mentioned who have managed a measly 5 goals all year between ALL of them in potters "attacking" tactical setup.

When you are debating with people that actually believe this, they are just lost cause in footballing sense.
                        Most of Brighton goals are scored by their defenders. Another defender has just scored against Arsenal. Usually when that happens it is from a set piece or corner when defenders also come forward. This shows they have a problem up front. It is their tactics or game plans or purely they are just a crap team. But it certainly isn't ARJ. As I said previously, Potter is abusive towards ARJ because he was benched himself all his footballing times as he has mentioned and he enjoys doing it to ARJ.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

May the flood gates open

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

So where is Jahanbakhsh going to be loaned to?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

LOOOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol. BHA players are grass rolling like Arabs.....
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X