• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is second highest earner at brigthon salary wise
    He should take financial advantage of this shit team as long as possible
    Its their loss 😂
    Aslan leave for Qatar after this, I don’t blame him just go for the mula
    As long as European teams treat our player with such disrespect (compare that to how they play japanese and korean players even if they are shit) they should take full advantage of these fuckers

Comment

Jahanbakhsh not in the squad for todays game against Liverpool.

Hope Liverpool beats them 6-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Jahanbakhsh not in the squad for todays game against Liverpool.

Hope Liverpool beats them 6-0.
        2-0 halftime. 1/3 of the way there
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Potter’s brilliant tactical skills have BHA with 15 points in the EPL. they should have signed him till 2925.

Comment

Just saying but Leicester can surpass ManCity tomorrow to become second... But hey great ARJ choose BHA...surely the worst decision in his career!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Just saying but Leicester can surpass ManCity tomorrow to become second... But hey great ARJ choose BHA...surely the worst decision in his career!
              Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
              I agree with you, let's not hate on him now though. Let's send positive vibes and hope he gets out of that team.
              Also, two teams just jumped ahead of Brighton, Newcastle and WestHam. All we need now is for Everton and Aston Villa to get a point each !

Comment

At this point last year, BHA had 3 more points and was in 11th place. But hey, let’s sign Potter for another 20 years, because the fans think he achieving “better than expected” results and are happy with Potterball!!! Either the fans can’t count or their memory goes back only a couple of months.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

now that arsenal fired Emery the next match vs brighton at the emirates suddenly is back to being one where a win is likely. If that happens brighton will either be 1-2 pts off relegation zone or even possibly in it depending on other results.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dYMPqAl-D/

three great key passes. One was converted. Even from these passes you can tell his strengths. Technique, decision making, weight of ball, all spot on.

In a system where his team dominates possession ARJ can use these strengths close to goal to combine and create a lot of chances for others. In a system where he is 40 yards from the goal he doesnt have the speed or dribbling ability to go on solo runs or do crazy things alone. Its sad that he will probably leave brighton without having showcased any of these talents to an english audience. He is by no means a top winger, but he can be a useful player for teams much superior to brighton.

I hope he can go to bundesliga where I am sure he will have suitors interested in a cut price loan deal. Wolfsburg actually could use a RW and rekindling his partnership with weghorst would be ideal.
                    That third pass is so, so sexy. I dont even know how he saw that run. World class pass, IMO, and only JB has the chops to do that for Team Melli.

Comment

When I click on this thread, the ONLY thing I look forward to is the news of a TRANSFER/LOAN.
                      Nothing else.

Hopefully he has learnt the harsh lesson that in Professional world, loyalty has no place.

Comment

I know it's easy to hate on Potter because of his treatment of JB.

But Brighton were pretty decent today after the first 30 mins. Unlucky not to get a draw. Passed us off the park in the second half.

We are playing some true garbage lately, no idea how we're 11 points clear, but I ain't complaining. So much room for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          I know it's easy to hate on Potter because of his treatment of JB.

But Brighton were pretty decent today after the first 30 mins. Unlucky not to get a draw. Passed us off the park in the second half.

We are playing some true garbage lately, no idea how we're 11 points clear, but I ain't complaining. So much room for improvement.
                          It's easy to hate on Potter because BHA still sucks....the ARJ issue is in parallel to that and Potter's performance as coach can be viewed independently and objectively from ARJ's situation.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            now that arsenal fired Emery the next match vs brighton at the emirates suddenly is back to being one where a win is likely. If that happens brighton will either be 1-2 pts off relegation zone or even possibly in it depending on other results.
                            Arsenal don't need a coach to beat Brighton. If Brighton try to pass through Arsenal they will get slaughtered. Their 20million defensive signing Webster will get scorched by Aubameyang.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Arsenal don't need a coach to beat Brighton. If Brighton try to pass through Arsenal they will get slaughtered. Their 20million defensive signing Webster will get scorched by Aubameyang.
                              that guy is really awful...In all highlights I have seen from brighton this season he makes the most braindead defensive plays. Somehow if you ask the brighton fans they say hes their best player of the season...goes to show their level of football understanding lol

Comment

when you compare how many goals he scored before and after going to England, it's scary.
                                He is like Jansen was at Tottenham, couldn't even get on the bench after a while
                                The Premier League and it's level probably drains the motivation out of these guys who come from Holland as top scorers.

Comment

Working...
                                X