X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    ARJ subbed off.
    Lol

Maybe just maybe they pulled him off because he’ll be playing this weekend orrrrr the lad can’t even get 90 mins in a U23 match:/

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      Lol

Maybe just maybe they pulled him off because he’ll be playing this weekend orrrrr the lad can’t even get 90 mins in a U23 match:/
      Neither. They don't want to risk getting him injured for meaningless game.

Comment

No The coach is deffo not worried about him getting injured ! They have been playng without him all season ! lol So No, the truth is that he had his go in that game and i guess he didn't impress the coach.

Originally posted by The View Post
        Neither. They don't want to risk getting him injured for meaningless game.

Comment

Comment

Atleast how was his performance for those who watched?

Comment

JB is the consumate professional .... albeit, a bit too loyal for his own good.

I'm not too sure many players of his stature and level would have agreed to play ... especially since the club has mistreated him this way.
              This is usually taken as a major disrespect by most players.

I truly wish he leaves this club.
              they dont deserve him. they dont want him too.
              Mindboggling how they insist on keeping him and keep paying his high salary ... but wont let him go!

Comment

And he's always a team player, even with the young players

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  To be fair Ashkan (i think) has been in Tabriz so probably didn't even have internet this whole time
                  Hajsafi posted and he would likely be in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

I'm not too sure many players of his stature and level would have agreed to play ... especially since the club has mistreated him this way.

Mindboggling how they insist on keeping him and keep paying his high salary ... but wont let him go!
                    Let's not get too carried away. ARJ is a good player he played in Eredivisie and was a top scorer for 17/18 season (not a great competitive league) but
                    That does not make him a player of such a great stature and level. He did not make a great impact in his first year simply because of the difference in the level of EPL and Eredivisie. He is definitely a great talent and still has at least 6/7 years of to be become great player. And I think he knows that and is working on it. Let's wish him the best.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

I am optimistic that this is a prelude to him getting senior play time. They are going to need their entire squad as schedule is going to get hectic. I am sure the coaching staff spoke to them and asked if they would like some game time before being integrated into the senior team. The answer should be obvious. I think he may get 30 minutes against Liverpool and maybe more going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        Lol
                        Orrrrrr.......they are try to piss him off even more so he leaves on his own, so they do not have the honor his contract. Let’s hope I’m wrong.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I honor ARJ's choice to stay at Brighton yet I totally disagree with him. This is becoming a career killer. EPL transfer window starts in 32 days. He and his agent should start pushing for a transfer now and assist/force the club to make a move in January.
                          Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            I honor ARJ's choice to stay at Brighton yet I totally disagree with him. This is becoming a career killer. EPL transfer window starts in 32 days. He and his agent should start pushing for a transfer now and assist/force the club to make a move in January.
                            Go ARJ!
                            unfortunately, not many teams will be interested, he can probably go back to Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Let's not get too carried away. ARJ is a good player he played in Eredivisie and was a top scorer for 17/18 season (not a great competitive league) but
                              That does not make him a player of such a great stature and level. He did not make a great impact in his first year simply because of the difference in the level of EPL and Eredivisie. He is definitely a great talent and still has at least 6/7 years of to be become great player. And I think he knows that and is working on it. Let's wish him the best.
                              Because he was played out of position all season. He played as right Striker/ right wing in Holland whereas under Hughton he played as a defensive minded right midfielder. And he actually did his defensive duties well. Now under Potter where he is using an attacking winger at times Jahanbakhsh has not been given the chance to play..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dYMPqAl-D/

three great key passes. One was converted. Even from these passes you can tell his strengths. Technique, decision making, weight of ball, all spot on.

In a system where his team dominates possession ARJ can use these strengths close to goal to combine and create a lot of chances for others. In a system where he is 40 yards from the goal he doesnt have the speed or dribbling ability to go on solo runs or do crazy things alone. Its sad that he will probably leave brighton without having showcased any of these talents to an english audience. He is by no means a top winger, but he can be a useful player for teams much superior to brighton.

I hope he can go to bundesliga where I am sure he will have suitors interested in a cut price loan deal. Wolfsburg actually could use a RW and rekindling his partnership with weghorst would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
                                X