Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Hopefully it won't be like 2009 where our players get banned. I am surprised Dejagah didn't post anything, he is usually one of the biggest haters of I.R.
    To be fair Ashkan (i think) has been in Tabriz so probably didn't even have internet this whole time

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Hopefully it won't be like 2009 where our players get banned. I am surprised Dejagah didn't post anything, he is usually one of the biggest haters of I.R.
      I dont think this is really true...Dej is one of those professionals that just doesnt get involved in politics much. Think his gang background from berlin has something to do with it, he just isnt a hugely politically inclined guy. He didnt play in israel to keep options open to play for iran, there was complaints about his tattoos and he covered them up, then subsequently stopped bc I think regime and everybody realized this guy just isnt there to make statements political or in resistance or make show about himself. Just there to play and give his best. He even got DUI in germany, regime didnt care and ash himself quickly cleaned it up and got it out of headlines.

Thats my reading of it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Kind of off topic, but I was at the Fulham game tonight, and got watch Knockeart play in person.

Such a dumb and selfish player. Runs around with the ball like a headless chicken and just makes shit decisions all the time. One of the best thing Potter did for this club was to get him out of the club. I really can't believe he got to start over Alireza last season most of the season.
        I recall at least a few occasions in the games last season where knocklehead and his seemingly buttbuddy Murray, went outa their way to make ARJ look bad on the pitch with their passes and/or movements during game day or with their goal-celebrations and etc..!!
        Murray (probably jealous from the cash that was splashed on acquiring AliReza and his hefty pay-check..?) clearly favored Knocklehead to ARJ in BHA last season and went outa his way to make ali look bad on the pitch and while sucking-up to that koskhol AK (ali's main rival for playing minutes)..!

ps
        as a whole despite Ali's immense efforts on and off the pitch to act as professionally as possible and trying his hardest to warm up to his teammates and to BHA fanbase , it just hasnt bear any fruit and the overall club-wide sorta push back against his assimilation in the team is also playing a vital role in his current BHA predicament..!

Comment

ARJ starting today... In a U23 match...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            ARJ starting today... In a U23 match...
            Its available to watch live on the BHA website.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...st-ham-united/
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Jahanbakhsh almost scored within 37 secs
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

great assist by ARJ
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I seriously cant believe im watching a U23 English game right now.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Lol Potter you are an idiot for not giving him playing time last weekend. Now he’s starting with the U-23? Bloody hell mate, just come clean and tell us you’re bought. Stop with the lies. We won’t stop until he plays. If you’re not gonna play him in the main team the sell him. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      I seriously cant believe im watching a U23 English game right now.
                      Because Potter is an a**hole you’re watching the U-23.

Potter, I hope your team fails and you fail. You hypocritical English shill. Mr. “Ohh yeah we had to start him to give him confidence. We got to nurture or younger players.” So you could torture your top players in your reserve squad.

No mercy on you Potthead.

Comment

Dude comes out and says a few weeks ago in an interview about the importance of giving his player (it was some random player I don’t remember their name) a chance. And how it’s great to build morale. Then he benches Ali for 4 months.

Lol and this video is on YouTube. Search his name and a few videos from a month ago should pop up. He’s all happy in his stupid training suit talking about how he’s gonna push his players in the first team.

Please sell Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

I don’t want to see this guys face, I don’t want to hear his name, I don’t want to hear his annoying voice, his bullshit excuses about why Ali is in the reserves/sitting on the bench.

It has NOTHING to do with his quality as a player. It’s your preference and that’s fine. What WOULD NOT be fine is if you KEEP him and CONTINUE to NOT play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                            Its available to watch live on the BHA website.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...st-ham-united/
                            thanks it asks you to register or login

any workarounds..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              thanks it asks you to register or login

any workarounds..?
                              Its free, took like 3 mins.. i just had the registration info sent to a throwaway email i use.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

ARJ subbed off.

Comment

Working...
                                X