No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understant he is saving for his future in Iran. After soccer carrier it will be difficult to find a job in Shomal.

PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord of Rotterdam want him, but i think the money in UK is more, my dutch friend told.

He even not try Germany he would be playing like Ali Karimi at Bayern München would be nice! But he preffer to be in UK and no playing time. I would done the some free money millions a years. They pay for him 25 million!

I live in Germany and i know there are meany opperinty. Mahdavikia was so active in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      While I agree that he should leave, he is getting paid though...it’s not all doom and gloom this season (for his bank account)
      indeed and in all honesty its highly doubtful if he leaves BHA he could achieve $uch hight$$ in his EU career earning$ Ever again...!

he can easily find himself another lower profile EU club suitor next season as an EPL-reject but certainly not at even 3/4 of his current paycheck..!!

im fairly sure he'd stay put at least till this summer and even then hope for a possible loan move to another EU team that can replicate his current wages or at least close to it...!!
      BHA have as much and probably even much more to lose from his continued playing freeze-out..!! if he holds resolute till end of this season they'll have to cave in some of his playing minutes desires or be willing to take a huge loss in offloading him..!! imo, he still has more overall leverage on BHA than the other way around..!

Comment

he might risk mid season maybe he can get playing time, but is hard to get game time unless brighton keep losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Potter and Brighton are getting a taste of Iranian fandom!
          We all want JB to succeed and I think he still well, and most of us don't care a hoot about BHA or Potter but we risk making fools of ourselves on social media.

There is a big disconnect between how their own fans view the club's performance and most of the comments here. I for one think this is still a championship-tier side massively over-performing. They have no business being in the premier league.

Most of the fans seem to agree on the same wavelength as this guy:

Happy with the manager? The transformation has been instant: we’re now creative and exciting. It’s magical.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...o-far-part-one

I think JB has been unfairly treated this season - or at least in a humiliating fashion for a player who is a seasoned international and a consummate pro. But unlike most of you guys, i still think BHA are performing above expectations so from an objective viewpoint their fans are right to be largely happy with the club and manager's performance, even despite recent results....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            But unlike most of you guys, i still think BHA are performing above expectations so from an objective viewpoint their fans are right to be largely happy with the club and manager's performance, even despite recent results....
            So the fans are happy with the results this season? That says something about their fans, if they do not realize BHA is no better off than the BHA of last season. They are at the same place at the same time last season (exact number of points at this point last season, and about the same goal diff). If last season results were bad enough to get the coach fired, why is this season's performance better than expected?

Liverpool and Arsenal coming up. Good luck to them as they are going to need it.

p.s. Regarding what is going on with JB, the situation is this:

BHA is sitting on a player that they paid a large fee for. He is earning a big salary as well. They do not play him. They do not let him transfer out, or get loaned out. If they do, they can easily get a portion of their investment back, and everybody (including BHA) will be better off. BHA will be better off financially by letting go of an asset that they are not using. Its like I have a car that I never, ever use (even for a single minute), and the car is depreciating every single day. Why would I not let it go and at least get a few bucks out of it?

The only time I have seen a situation like this is when the club is asking him to go to leave, but they do not want to pay off his contract. So, they are trying to make his life bad enough so he would voluntarily go. And apparently, JB is not going along with the scheme, so he continues to be frozen out.

Regarding his performance this season; I do not understand how some people say he is not good enough. He has NOT played for god's sake. How can anyone judge his performance? But we have seen the team's performance and the performance of all the preferred players. I do not believe that someone can say (with a straight face) he is worse than all the other options available. I mean have you seen them play? Is JB really worse than all of them?!!!

What everyone is upset about is NOT that he is not playing. Yes, we are unhappy about it, but that has happened to many other Iranian players abroad. Why we are upset, is that BHA is destroying his career. Plain and simple!!

And this destruction has ramifications fort TM as well. I am pretty sure that TM could have used a very seasoned professional like him in their last two games.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^^ hear, hear ; you tell them the plain truth
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"The only time I have seen a situation like this is when the club is asking him to go to leave, but they do not want to pay off his contract. So, they are trying to make his life bad enough so he would voluntarily go. And apparently, JB is not going along with the scheme, so he continues to be frozen out."

You hit the nail on the head. It has the management's (i.e. Bloom's) fingerprints all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                  "The only time I have seen a situation like this is when the club is asking him to go to leave, but they do not want to pay off his contract. So, they are trying to make his life bad enough so he would voluntarily go. And apparently, JB is not going along with the scheme, so he continues to be frozen out."

You hit the nail on the head. It has the management's (i.e. Bloom's) fingerprints all over it.
                  indeed we always suspected that Money is playing a major role in Ali's Freez-out from the playing squad...!! although initially i mostly suspected that it was mostly Pothead who simply didnt fancy his game, but the longer this ridiculous situation lingers the more i'm becoming convinced that the freeze-out decision has come from above (ie, mgmt/owner) because no coach, even Pothead would be this foolhardy to let a player of his quality kept on sidelines for this long..!
                  like i said in my last post, imo, Ali still has more Leverage over the club than the club mgmt/coach has over him .. the more they lose games and the more scary their position on the table becomes and the more his Value as a player plummets due to this senseless freeze-out even more leverage will shift to Ali's side and the club mgmt will be forced to alter their ignorant course of action..!! if i were Ali's agent, i'd also advise him to keep doing what he is doing.... at least until this summer when it becomes much more clear what would be the wisest move next for him.

ps
                  last season many of the BHA longtime fans were actually yearning demotion and being back in Championship than for their team to be playing such a dreadfully boring and negative football..! this season those are the fans that are mostly pleased with the potterball and the exciting way BHA plays regardless of lukewarm results ..! but such BHA fans are the Vocal Minority ... still the vast majority of BHA Fans are your typically fickle, miserably negative british football fans and the typical bed-wetting bunch who are sure to be coming out moaning and bitching with the current losing steak continuing (which looks highly probable..!) and they'll be demanding changes to playing squad/game approaches/even coach's head as soon as they creep closer to drop zone and end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    s
                    last season many of the BHA longtime fans were actually yearning demotion and being back in Championship than for their team to be playing such a dreadfully boring and negative football.
                    This is a key point - we're not dealing with a particularly hinged fanbase here when so many of them on their forum and social media would rather play good football in the second tier than play in the Premier League.

So as a result the fact that they are playing slightly better football and are doing OK is getting them moist.

Comment

He needs to find a new agent. Hashemi may be out of his league. Besides JB his clients are PAG, his son, JBs brother, and some dutch-iranian Nec u19 players (according to tranfermarkt). Around the time we were reading about loan rumors (PSV, etc) Hashemi made one or two statements that JB intended to stay with BHA and fight for a spot. We don’t know if this decision was mostly JBs or Hashemi’s advice but it was clearly a poor decision.

Comment

For whatever it's worth, BHAFC extended Potter's contract until 2025.

https://www.newstalk.com/sport/graha...on-2025-929266

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          For whatever it's worth, BHAFC extended Potter's contract until 2025.

https://www.newstalk.com/sport/graha...on-2025-929266
                          Now this is just weird.... How can you fire the guy who got exactly the same results up to now, and then give a 5 year extension to the new guy? Would it not be wiser and see how he finishes the season first? I mean, was there a danger that this great manager would be poached by Man U or Barcelona before the end of the season? Weird......
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Alireza shared a video on instagram that is in support of the protests and HEAVILY critical I.R.
                            If there is any player I want to see succeed, it's someone with sharaf like him

Comment

Kind of off topic, but I was at the Fulham game tonight, and got watch Knockeart play in person.

Such a dumb and selfish player. Runs around with the ball like a headless chicken and just makes shit decisions all the time. One of the best thing Potter did for this club was to get him out of the club. I really can't believe he got to start over Alireza last season most of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Alireza shared a video on instagram that is in support of the protests and HEAVILY critical I.R.
                                If there is any player I want to see succeed, it's someone with sharaf like him
                                Hopefully it won't be like 2009 where our players get banned. I am surprised Dejagah didn't post anything, he is usually one of the biggest haters of I.R.

Comment

Working...
                                X