No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potter is a real pussy, doesn’t even sub in some forwards probably because he thinks losing 0-1 is fine! So much for being a tactical genius. You suck Potter.

Comment

Love it ... penalty. f u potter

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Goaaaaal 0-2! Take this Potter, Jamie Vardy let’s have a partyyy

Comment

JB got humiliated by Potter again like always, let him warm up and give him some glimmer of hope only to sub in grandpa Murray instead. Bishoor.

Comment

Last sub, Murray on.

To be honest Brighton had a decent second half but you could always see Leicester scoring on the counter which they did and then the penalty to wrap it up. I was impressed by Brighton until the subs the made.

Comment

Potterball runs head first into reality. The reality is that BHA and Potter suck.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Lol pothead ball ..!

Comment

I just hope that there will be one day that JB takes revenge on Potter by scoring against Potter’s team. That would be so sweet. The man is single handily responsible for ruining a talented winger who was full of confidence.

Comment

Guys, 1st out of a series of 3 losses ! Le'ts see. Liverpool next, should be nice !

Comment

Another loss for the brilliant tactician Potter. Potter for TM coach.

Comment

All this hate for Potter 🙂 not long ago a lot of posters were loving him at Ostersunds and singing his praises. The guy came from nowhere to take a lower league club to the top league in Sweden and Europe and is now managing in the Premier League. Whether he makes it there or not, well done to him. His Brighton team is better than the one under Hughton (which isn’t saying that much) and yes Alireza isn’t in his plans , so what. Hopefully Alireza can go to another team and play football again and none of you need to watch Brighton anymore which is a win win situation for both.

Comment

Potter and Brighton are getting a taste of Iranian fandom!
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

JB should leave as soon ad possible, dumbest thing is to stay at Brighton, reasons are not even important.
                            He doesnt even play some minutes, if he would play only 15 min a game it would make sense to fight, but staying in a team where you play 0 destroys your career

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                              JB should leave as soon ad possible, dumbest thing is to stay at Brighton, reasons are not even important.
                              He doesnt even play some minutes, if he would play only 15 min a game it would make sense to fight, but staying in a team where you play 0 destroys your career
                              While I agree that he should leave, he is getting paid though...it’s not all doom and gloom this season (for his bank account)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                While I agree that he should leave, he is getting paid though...it’s not all doom and gloom this season (for his bank account)
                                Thats what i never understand when footballers think about money, with 1 million yearly you live a life that makes all your dreams and all your families dreams come true, you cant even spend that but people are crazy and want to live like kings.

Footballers earn too much ( mostly), what an ill world.

Comment

Working...
                                X