Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
    I agree. I have a hunch that it is not Potter per se who wants ARJ out but it is Bloom. He is a Poker and sports betting guy. If he wants ARJ out because he has decided that ARJ is not going to pan out, is not worth the money and that the sooner he goes the better it is for his bottom line, then neither Potter nor anyone else can do anything to change his mind. This is specially true because he thinks 44 and 46 are doing just fine and cost less than ARJ.
    interesting take
    could well be..!!
    like i said, the whole mess is money related for sure..!

Comment

According to Sky Sports News Trossard has been passed fit for the weekend .

Comment

I hope Brighton lose the rest of their matches. Unfortunately the treatment of Alireza in this team has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I don’t have any sympathy for this club. And yes I’m taking it out on the club and not just on Potter.

Forget you Potter, Forget this club, I hope they sink to the bottom. Enjoy the next few weeks against them clubs

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          I hope Brighton lose the rest of their matches. Unfortunately the treatment of Alireza in this team has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I don’t have any sympathy for this club. And yes I’m taking it out on the club and not just on Potter.

Forget you Potter, Forget this club, I hope they sink to the bottom. Enjoy the next few weeks against them clubs
          Next three games: Leicester, Liverpool and Arsenal, looks promising .

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Next three games: Leicester, Liverpool and Arsenal, looks promising .
            I hope they lose so bad, Potter gets on his knees and BEGS the players he’s mistreated play. And by lose bad I mean get wrecked 3-0, 4-1, 5-0, 4-0 lol.

Karma is a real situation. It’s like a boomerang. Potter has thrown it in the air, has sat down, is lying down and drinking a nice cold martini by the beach. Then he looks up and SMACK!.. he gets hit right in the noggin lol.

I know that day will come. And I’ll enjoy every single second of it once it does.

Comment

Graham Potter, you are messing with a professional footballer’s career.

These decisions will not go unnoticed or forgotten. We will remember this. That’s millions of Iranians

So you have 2 options. First option is give Ali a chance in the club, treat him with respect and stop lying to the media for why you’re not giving him time on the pitch. Or the second option, sell him in the winter transfer window.

Hopefully you will listen to not just Ali’a fans, but your fans as well. It’s not just Ali, it’s Andone and others you are treating like crap. Karma is a really thing Potter, remember that

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

After Ansarifard’s IG story, Jahanbakhsh even posted this! Damesh garm, we need more players to speak up against the regime. They can mobilize the people. [emoji3590][emoji120]

Comment

On the bench finally [emoji23][emoji1374][emoji23]

Comment

Alizate and Connolly both left out the squad in favor of Jahanbakhsh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't get a boner guys. 0% chance of Alireza playing today unless Mooy, March, Trossard, or Maupay get injured during the warm up.

The attacking subs will be Gross, and Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        Alizate and Connolly both left out the squad in favor of Jahanbakhsh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        I’d love to say that is the case but Connolly is injured and Alzate travelled back from playing with Columbia so is rested.
                        I have Leicester in a bet to win but if our man comes on and scores I don’t care if my bet loses 🙂

Comment

0-0 first half

Comment

Update if he comes on please
                            Can’t watch the games today

Comment

Goaaaaaal Leicester!

Comment

Lol, Bissouma and Schelotto coming on. Like at least bring on Gross for Mooy.

I guess this there's literally no scenario in which Alireza will play.

Comment

Working...
                                X