Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man ziyad negarane JB nistam, chera?

Chon pishtar neshoon dade ke yek zehniyate besyaar ostovaari daare, va gozaresh ham dade shode ke dar tamrin hamchenin sakht o khoob kaar mikone.

Baraye hamin, fekr mikonam be zodi behtarin tasmim raa baraye ayandeye khod khahad gereft va be TM bargasht.
    I appreciate your optimism dude. Makes me feel a little better.

Comment

Yes, it is true that the best players should play. Always has been true. I do not think anyone is claiming otherwise.

But an EPL team is not a high-school team where the coaches get a fresh batch every year and have to find out who is good or what.

JB came with an impressive pedigree. Top dollar was paid for him. How many golden boot winners does the Dutch league produce every year (hint: is more than 0 and less than 2). To bench him in favor of the current cast of "players" in BHA is stupid and detrimental to the health of the club itself. If Delfi had joined BHA and they were benching him, because he was an unknown quantity, I would not complain. But JB is a known quantity. If he does not fit your tactics (as if Potter actually has any tactics), then sell him, loan him and at least get a part of your investment back. And if he does fit in, then use him. But do not just sit on him and his career.

For example. looking at Alzate who seems to be a favorite.....He tore it up in the fourth tier last year (yes the fourth tier) by scoring 2 goals in 22 appearances. And now he has made 7 appearances in EPL and scored ZERO goals and had ZERO assists. Not exactly impressive stats. The rest of the cast is not much better.

And lets not pretend like Potter has achieved some huge turn around. HE HAS NOT. At this point last year, BHA had only one point less. Lets see where BHA is at the half way point. Spoiler alert: LC, Arsenal and Liverpool are up next!!!

No Potter is not a racist. He is just a stubborn coach who is trying to shit on his predecessor by not employing the players he purchased. He has not achieved anything yet, and I'm pretty sure will not achieve anything. He seems to use the same tactics, regardless of the opponent. Does not show any creative flash to change the course of a game. His best possible outcome is narrowly escaping relegation.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Well, Potter is a professional coach and has the metrics to evaluate a player during training. ARJ should look to another credible league to jumpstart his career. Pure and simple. He doesn't have all the time in the world.

Go ARJ!

Comment

I don't think anyone here cares a hoot about BHA, Potter or Potterball.

We just want to see JB do well not just because he is talented and a good personality, but because he is an inspiration for our young players. I put him on a pedestal and see him differently to our other youngsters for this.

I just can't specifically blame Potter for JB's current situation for a number of reasons, and crashing BHA forums isn't going to be of benefit to anyone.

Comment

Funny thing is when this guy helped Ghoddos at Ostersunds we all praised him. Now he is potterball...funny. I think Potter knows his assets and he has no interest in throwing them to the wolves if they are not able to play well enough. That being said ARJ is probably past saving and a move to the EPL was likely too much for him in the first place.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              I don't think there is even one member here who gives a rat's ass about Potter or Brighton. For the sake of your own health, please stop following this useless (to us) club and try to prove Brighton/Potter fans wrong over here. There are 0 fans here.
              I do actually give a rats ass. They are "my team" in the EPL. I don't just watch Brighton games to be pissed off because Alireza isn't playing. I've actually grown to like them. They are underdogs, I like potter, Brighton is a nice town, their fans aren't rowdy racist cunts,etc..

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I do actually give a rats ass. They are "my team" in the EPL. I don't just watch Brighton games to be pissed off because Alireza isn't playing. I've actually grown to like them. They are underdogs, I like potter, Brighton is a nice town, their fans aren't rowdy racist cunts,etc..
                Well at least you got a good reason to watch them. I don't get the people who just look at their games to come here and bash everybody.

Comment

Honestly, We all want the best for Ali Reza but should this topice be on the top of our discussion board for so long. Yes we feel bad for him but nothing more to discuss, he needs to find a place that will let him play.

Comment

Graham Potter, please sell Alireza Jahanbakhsh if you’re not going to play him.

This has gotten way to far. You need to set up a meeting with your club owner and finalize an exit plan for Jahanbakhsh.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is too nice to speak up. He’s going to continue bleeding for you at training and not mutter a single word. This is why he accomplished what he accomplished up to getting to Brighton. But at least when he did this his previous coaches gave him a chance.

You have your coaching preferences and we respect that. But what we DON’T respect is a manager messing with a footballer’s career. Especially a top player from Asia. Sell him in the winter window. This has taken way too long.

If Jahanbakhsh doesn’t play, he will not be called up. And if Jahanbakhsh doesn’t get called up we don’t have the 11 we need on the pitch. This will continue unless he is given time on the pitch which you are NOT giving him.

Believe me when I say if you keep him in your squad for the second half of the season, and keep him away from your bench, we will not stay quiet.

A coaches preference is one thing, okay, we respect that. But if you’re not going to use him then sell him.

Comment

I swear to God, every time I’m back to this thread I feel an overwhelming sense of anger and disappointment..

I have flashbacks of Jahanbakhsh’s career up to this point. I feel as though we’ve been there with him, by his side supporting him on this forum. Since Damash Gilan days with Mahdavikia. With Sardar and Cheshmi in U-19..

I feel disgusted that he’s not getting the experience he needs. But what makes me more sick is if he stays in this club. No offense to Brighton & Hove or their fans. I wish them the best, but Ali has got to leave. That’s it.

Comment

This is a Jahanbakhsh thread, not a BHA thread, so naturally you can see which side we favor.

There are people on here who have followed ARJs career since Damash Gilan. We were there in his breakthrough years in the Eredivisie. We have been patiently waiting since last season for him to get more game time, and were PROMISED this by the new manager. Its a shame when you see someone who you regard so highly, who had such a promising career as a top goal scorer, not even being called up to sit on the bench. Its going to spark some emotions, so dont be surprised if some of us vent it out here. He is our countryman, and that means so much more.

Also, I dont know why so many of you are on Potters tip. There is no difference from how they were performing under Hughton, sans a fluke victory over Tottenham. They are going to get ANNIHILATED in their upcoming games and are going to be back to fighting relegation.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He should kick in Potters office door and demand playing time or to be shipped immediately. That's of course if he cares about TM.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            maybe brighton forum is a better place then lol. Dont mean it offensively at all, but obvious in an iranian forum where many of us have followed ARJ since age of 18 the concern will be his form, playing time,psychological treatment etc and not the well being of brighton. And all of those things, that impact the entity every iranian should care about most (TM) have gone to shit for brighton, so any resentment or hope that he GTFO asap is pretty well founded im sure you'd agree.

Comment

One of the saddest, if not the saddest, consequences of ARJ not getting game time at BHA is the effect it has had on his ability to play for TM.

What a horrible situation.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I swear to God, every time I’m back to this thread I feel an overwhelming sense of anger and disappointment..

I have flashbacks of Jahanbakhsh’s career up to this point. I feel as though we’ve been there with him, by his side supporting him on this forum. Since Damash Gilan days with Mahdavikia. With Sardar and Cheshmi in U-19..

I feel disgusted that he’s not getting the experience he needs. But what makes me more sick is if he stays in this club. No offense to Brighton & Hove or their fans. I wish them the best, but Ali has got to leave. That’s it.
                                I wouldn’t get too worked up about it. It’s just football, after all.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X