• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Va dobare Potterball!!
    Man U 2-0.
    They are 8th. Potterball works.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      And how.many goals and assists does Alzate have in the premier.league this year? Answer is none! In no other team in the world would a manager bench an internationally.experienced player like AJ for this kid.
      Alzate has 9 games and 1 assist.

Alireza has 19 games 0 goals and 0 assists.

Alzate is only 21 and was recently called up to Colomobia.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        They are 8th. Potterball works.
        In natije raa dar maahe May mitonim bebinim.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          In natije raa dar maahe May mitonim bebinim.
          Sure, but as of now Potterball is working. Your point of Potterball failing because they are losing 2-0 to Man U doesn't work. They aren't expected to beat Man U.

Comment

Sure, but as of now Potterball is working. Your point of Potterball failing because they are losing 2-0 to Man U doesn't work. They aren't expected to beat Man U.

Na dooste gerami, bardashte man az Potterball ine ke migan Brighton raa yek teame vasate jadvali khahad kard, ke man aslan fekr nemikonam, chera?

Chonke ta be haal Brighton ba teamhaayi natije gerefte ke emsaal aslan rooye form nistan: Watford ke parsaal shoro khoobi dasht, amma emsaal ta be

haal eftezaa baazi karde , Tottenham ke ta inja rikhte be ham, Everton ke ba Marco Silva amalkarde besyaar zaifi daashte, Norwich ke yek taktike

hojomie bi-manteghi baazi mikone va tahe jadvale.

Be nazare man vaghti barkhi az teamhaa ke nabayad amalkardeshoon injori zaif baashe dobare mioftan roo form, Brighton bar migarde hamon tahe

jadval manande parsaal.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Alzate has 9 games and 1 assist.

Alireza has 19 games 0 goals and 0 assists.

Alzate is only 21 and was recently called up to Colomobia.
              He has a long way to go to catch up to Alireza who has featured at 2 world cups.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Guys don't forget ARJ was given a relatively defensive role in those 19 games. Alzante is literally a forward.

Comment

This game should have been 7-1, very very lucky to only loose 3 to 1

Comment

For the fans who think Potterball is working and Brighton fanboys. Brighton had 14 points at the same time last year and were 12th in the standings. So really nothing has changed.

Comment

Fans of "Potterball" brace yourself. Now that BHA has completed playing against the bottom dwellers, they have to play against some real teams.

Remember the 4 wins were against team that had a combined record of 8-12-24 until last week.

NEXT UP..... LC.

Lets see how aimlessly passing the ball in your own half works out for the rest of the season. Of course, you can think of this as a preparation season for winning the EFL next year.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Ha..."Potterball"

Comment

I don't think there is even one member here who gives a rat's ass about Potter or Brighton. For the sake of your own health, please stop following this useless (to us) club and try to prove Brighton/Potter fans wrong over here. There are 0 fans here.

Comment

wow, the delusion in this thread. unreal. i love AJB and think he's a hard working, professional, high-character kid. he deserves the best and i wish more youngsters in iran had his qualities - we'd have many more legionnaires abroad.

the fact is that Ali just isn't good enough (yet) to crack the starting lineup (or bench) of what is essentially a bottom-5 EPL team. there's no conspiracy. brighton fans aren't stupid. potter isn't a manipulative jerk trying to jack up Ali's value before getting rid of him. it's just the nature of the business - if you don't perform, you don't play. it's ok to be frustrated with ali's situation - this is indeed the worst case scenario and i don't think any of us (or brighton) expected his stint with them to turn out this way.

but name-calling the brighton fans/posters on this message board, bashing the club, pulling the "race" or Iranian card etc. is just nonsense and unfair. it's embarrassing.

Ali will get his chance at Brighton. So far, in the games he's played, he hasn't been great. that's a fact.

Comment

Can someone here please do me a favor:

If a miracle happens and Jahanbakhsh starts in a game where he makes a major impact like scoring or something......can you guys who actually follow this thread, post a new thread in the forum to give me and the rest of us who've given up on this thread a heads up please?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                wow, the delusion in this thread. unreal. i love AJB and think he's a hard working, professional, high-character kid. he deserves the best and i wish more youngsters in iran had his qualities - we'd have many more legionnaires abroad.

the fact is that Ali just isn't good enough (yet) to crack the starting lineup (or bench) of what is essentially a bottom-5 EPL team. there's no conspiracy. brighton fans aren't stupid. potter isn't a manipulative jerk trying to jack up Ali's value before getting rid of him. it's just the nature of the business - if you don't perform, you don't play. it's ok to be frustrated with ali's situation - this is indeed the worst case scenario and i don't think any of us (or brighton) expected his stint with them to turn out this way.

but name-calling the brighton fans/posters on this message board, bashing the club, pulling the "race" or Iranian card etc. is just nonsense and unfair. it's embarrassing.

Ali will get his chance at Brighton. So far, in the games he's played, he hasn't been great. that's a fact.
                                I agree that all criticism should be civil and without race baiting. But bro, please, to say "if you don't perform, you don't play" is just disingenuous. What "performance" are we supposed to judge ARJ on? Potter has given him 0000.0000 minutes in EPL this year. He hasn't been given a chance to perform. Had he scored an own goal, gave the ball away, and punched the ref in an EPL game, then we'd have reason to understand Potter's reasoning. But this is based on exactly zero performance/evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X