No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ has always been like this. He needs minutes and time to come into his own. It's been the case at every club in his career. Once he gets the feeling, he starts scoring and assisting for fun. Any manager worth his salt knows that you just need to give players like this minutes and confidence to get solid performances.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Iranians are not made for EPL, how many bad experiences it takes to realize this?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Iranians are not made for EPL, how many bad experiences it takes to realize this?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        I actually hate this statement - it's so false.

Of course Iranian's can play in the EPL, the only legitimate challenge is getting the EU work permit to do so.
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

That has to be the most ludicrous, ridiculous list i've ever read LOL

Scottish league 5th!?!? Better than Italy, France, and Portugal!?!??! LMAOOO

Better yet Turkey is 24!?!?!? Behind Cypriot league, Hungarian league, Azeri league and Kazakh league??

Russia is also 22!! Behind Cypriot, Hungarian, Azeri, Slovak, Bulgaria, etc.

Who makes these lists Fire them all

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Better yet Turkey is 24!?!?!? Behind Cypriot league, Hungarian league, Azeri league and Kazakh league??
            Lol it's confusing because the default setting sorts it by "Average points"... sort the countries by Total Points and that's the real list
            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I think its mainly because of some weird metrics, plus the season isnt over yet. If you go back a year, the leagues are aligned a bit better and make more sense. Still has some weird shit going on like Cyprus league over Turkey.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                We don't need that credibility.
                I'm not saying their team is worse than last year. I'm saying they've been very luck with their results so far.
                I'm certainly not getting carried away. Results are identical to two seasons ago after 11 games and only 2 points better at the same stage in the injury hit very disappointing last season. Luck has been even this season. BHA have only been in the bottom three for one game week in two seasons (after losing Man C and Leicester in the first two EPL games) and the relegation threat was only mathematical.

I like the new Potterball passing game better than the deep defence and long ball of CH. It is the way I think football should be played but Potterball has not produced any better results yet. I think the three at the back is too risky.

I see it that we are playing at the same standard by results as two seasons ago and the second half of last season was a downward blip.

Comment

We just have to accept the fact that Aley is noh readay yet.

If Potter wants to ruin Ali’s career then he will get his in the long run. And this isn’t taking it personally. This is common sense. Potter bought players and kept Jahanbakhsh. Why?

Maybe Potter should have had a little more faith in Ali and giving him more than 1 chance. Potter buys new players, and keeps Ali to rot in his squad.

If that’s not the definition of career killing manager, I don’t know what is.

Because although Brighton are doing decent for a mid-table club, his wingers are not doing amazing. They’re not perfect. And the ones on the bench if you add all of their experiences up as a footballer won’t add up to take Alireza’s seat.

Potter doesn’t have enough faith in Ali to even keep him on his bench. He lies through his teeth to sweep everything under the rug, when he knows he won’t be giving Ali time on the pitch.

It is a shame what is happening to Jahanbakhsh, and on a personal level yes, it does hurt.

But after having analyzed his situation, after waiting, after waiting until he is healed, after listening to Potter in interviews and Ali not peeping a single word, we as fans have the right to be upset.

I have the right to be upset, you have the right to be upset, and it’s only fair to Alireza to be sent out on loan or sold to another club.

It is painful to come back to this thread to read time after time again that he’s not doing well.

Comment

Graham Potter, you will get yours in the end mate.

Comment

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Its not a physical thing, a lot of other famous players have gone there and left. They have a certain style and only a specific type of players fit the taste there. Coaching and tactics are not flexible there and managers dont experiment with different line ups and formations. So its not necessarily a physical thing to say built for this league as they are already competing at a high level.

PL is just not JB's style. I always said Spain Italy would have been better for him

Comment

EPL doesn’t suit us at all, examples:
                          Karim Bagheri —-> Failed!
                          Hossein Kaabi —-> Failed!
                          Ando Teymourian —-> Failed!
                          Reza Gucci —-> didn’t live up to expectations, i.e. failed!
                          Ashkan Dejagah —-> didn’t live up to expectations, i.e.e failed!
                          Reza Jahanbakhsh —-> failed!

and all above were physicaly strong players!
                          EPL doesn't suit us!
                          A mid table team in Portugal, Spain, Italy or a good team in Turkey, Greece suit us best!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Dejagah and Ando werent failures. They did well when they played and had injuries. Dejagah won Bundesliga before that and had a decent career til WC2014

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Dejagah and Ando werent failures. They did well when they played and had injuries. Dejagah won Bundesliga before that and had a decent career til WC2014
                              injuries, good at bundesliga before, but shined at EPL?
                              No, failure in my books!

EPL doesn't suit us!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Amoo jan, I agree and disagree. I agree that statistics have shown Iranians not have good spell in England.

But does it really have to do with the Iranians don’t fit EPL, or with their managers? Magath came to Fulham and have complete faith in Ashkan. He was lucky. Ando was lucky but once he went to Fulham, playing football under Roy Hodgson was a disaster for him. Even though Roy was flying high with a mediocre club and Clint Dempsey, he didn’t give Ando a single minute in the league.

The rest struggled under English managers because of their belief in coaching. New coaches misunderstanding a player and wanting to sit them up so they fight tooth and nail to get 4 minutes.

Jahanbakhsh came to Brighton to play. And if there is anything that remotely suggests Ali has to fairly be given a chance then I suggest his lawyers look into it. Because as good as the wingers and other benched players are (they are good! I’m not taking that away from them), it’s a questionable decision to keep Ali away from his bench.

So I disagree, I think it has to do with the coach’s preference, the English way of conditioning a player’s mind (almost torture in some ways) until they give everything. He’s yanking Ali’s change, and I’m willing to bet Ali is busting his back for Potter at training. There’s no way that this player, who got to where he is isn’t working hard enough to be given playing time in this league. He is the most fit, muscular and talented playmaker from Iran.

Alireza doesn’t fit into his 11 or 18, and he needs to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X