X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Bottom Dutch side? Allsvenskan?

Not sure if serious or just messing.
    At this point, he hasn't played a single match in the EPL this year (1 cup game). It's not looking good for him. Let's see. Locadia managed to go to Hoffenheim, I would jump of JOY if he could get a similar team.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      At this point, he hasn't played a single match in the EPL this year (1 cup game). It's not looking good for him. Let's see. Locadia managed to go to Hoffenheim, I would jump of JOY if he could get a similar team.
      Regardless as his status, he's still Eredivisie's top scorer and regular TM invitee.

I'm sure he can manage to go to a team like PSV.

Comment

This is insulting for any national team player! poor guy was popular in Holland, brits are cheap
        sigpic

Comment

What better team than AZ ... who are 2nd in the league & are doing fantastic?

Comment

Its a dog eat dog world and ARJ needs to learn to be more selfish. He is too nice of a person and this has damaged his value as a player.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The one thing that we have to remember is that Jahanbakhsh is Brighton's most expensive transfer purchase in club history. They bought Jahanbakhsh slightly over a year ago, for somewhere in the range of $20 million.

There is no chance they will sell him to another club - at his current value (which is definitely way below $20 million) - and realize a loss in their investment only after a year. They need to find a way to bring his value back up to an appropriate price to re-sell him, even if it is at a slight loss.

That being said - a loan is probably the most likely scenario for ARJ. Ideally, we can see him loaned to another EPL team where he has a chance to prove that he belongs.

What I'm trying to say is this: it's only been about a year since Brighton bought him for a record fee... it's too soon for both Brighton and US as fans to give up on him.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                The one thing that we have to remember is that Jahanbakhsh is Brighton's most expensive transfer purchase in club history. They bought Jahanbakhsh slightly over a year ago, for somewhere in the range of $20 million.

There is no chance they will sell him to another club - at his current value (which is definitely way below $20 million) - and realize a loss in their investment only after a year. They need to find a way to bring his value back up to an appropriate price to re-sell him, even if it is at a slight loss.

That being said - a loan is probably the most likely scenario for ARJ. Ideally, we can see him loaned to another EPL team where he has a chance to prove that he belongs.

What I'm trying to say is this: it's only been about a year since Brighton bought him for a record fee... it's too soon for both Brighton and US as fans to give up on him.
                Fourth most expensive, bro.

Comment

i really believe they want to remove him either jan or june, if jan he cant leave go on loan, would be better, at least play somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Fourth most expensive, bro.
                    Thanks for this.

Point still stands. He's a massive investment from only a year ago - would be silly for them to realize their losses already.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I honestly see the only path open for JB is a return to AZ.... His reputation will have fallen in the Eredivisie so I can't see PSV going for him now.

AZ are second in the league behind Ajax (who are beating Chelsea 4-1 at Stamford bridge right now!!) and he is still seen very fondly over there.

The worst thing would be if JB spends rest of the year on the bench and then gets loaned out to a championship team and loses confidence....

Comment

Agreed. I would HATE to see him go to a Championship side. Eredivise, Bundesliga or even Belgium would be a better option.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Unfortunately for him loan to a championship team looks the most likely departure..!!? Mostly due to his affordability issues ..!
                          Unless he is willing to take a Somewhat significant pay cut ..!
                          I wouldn’t if I were him -
                          Fk Brighton
                          Milk them & enjoy life just training

Comment

Brits are paying to destroy our Team Melli
                            sigpic

Comment

CQ has called up Alzate to the Columbia squad.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Unfortunately for him loan to a championship team looks the most likely departure..!!? Mostly due to his affordability issues ..!
                                Unless he is willing to take a Somewhat significant pay cut ..!
                                I wouldn’t if I were him -
                                Fk Brighton
                                Milk them & enjoy life just training
                                Honestly if I were him, my pride and self-respect would have been crushed and ripped into pieces, if I underperformed and got treated as an unwelcome and admired player at my club. Money isn’t worth the mental damage and confidence destruction.

He can permanently get emotionally scarred, thus never finding his way back to his top form ever again.

If I were him, I would have certainly moved to a different league (only in Europe) and smaller club where I can shine and gain back my confidence, and hopefully near future once again move to a more reputable league. He is still young and has possible bright years ahead of him. He is not respected at his current club and IMHO he is overdue for a move.

Money is not everything. Plus he already has made lots of money, not to worry about it for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X