Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we close this thread ?
    We are not getting anything this year and AJ will be sold to another club .

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      He's again not in the squad for today's game against Norwich City.
      They are resting him as he was in the Halloween XI two days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
        Can we close this thread ?
        We are not getting anything this year and AJ will be sold to another club .
        Yea man Brighton & pothead anymore just taking a piss ..!
        Now I’m beginning to suspect some snags in negotiations for his earlier possible loan to PSV has played a role in the club now giving him the clear cold shoulder & try to nudge him & his agent further to look for an exit outa their club.

I call on ISMM International (Iranian Social Media Mafia) to take sever retaliatory action against all BHA’s social media outlets & let the club & that stupid looking ozgal Pothead have it ..! 😡😆

Comment

Relax guys... He will start getting playing time soon..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Relax guys... He will start getting playing time soon..
            Yep definitely during training sessions.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

At this rate Brighton has a realistic chance of finishing mid-table. Potter has done wonders so far, and I would not be surprised if next season they are competing for a Europa league spot.

Unfortunately I doubt we will see Alireza play a single minute of EPL (possibly even FA cup) football ever again, but can't really criticise Potter for his selections or Tactics.
              Hopefully Alireza can get Loaned out to Italy or somewhere else that fits his styled of play.

Comment

He needs to be loaned to either PSV or a bundesliga team this winter it’s a must!!! Fuck Potter!!! Yeah good job at Brighton but why not let AJB go on loan?????

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  At this rate Brighton has a realistic chance of finishing mid-table. Potter has done wonders so far, and I would not be surprised if next season they are competing for a Europa league spot.

Unfortunately I doubt we will see Alireza play a single minute of EPL (possibly even FA cup) football ever again, but can't really criticise Potter for his selections or Tactics.
                  Hopefully Alireza can get Loaned out to Italy or somewhere else that fits his styled of play.
                  I wouldn't hold my breath. They have defeated 4 teams 3 of them sitting right at the bottom of the table the other one just hovering thereabout. They will soon run out of luck. I think they will start to panic this side of Christmas.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    I wouldn't hold my breath. They have defeated 4 teams 3 of them sitting right at the bottom of the table the other one just hovering thereabout. They will soon run out of luck. I think they will start to panic this side of Christmas.
                    Yeah i think its too soon to say either way. Like you mentioned they only really got wins against teams that are in the gutter and spurs while they were mentally boomed following their Bayern game.
                    Only 7 points separate 5th in the EPL table from 17th, mostly because of Man U and Arsenal severely underperforming this season.

Comment

I genuinely think that Potter was ok with him to leave before the start of the season and he himself chose to stay and fight for his place, Anyhow, he will move in January and will rediscover his form, shame that he couldn't pull it off in the EPL but mad respect to him for trying.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        I genuinely think that Potter was ok with him to leave before the start of the season and he himself chose to stay and fight for his place, Anyhow, he will move in January and will rediscover his form, shame that he couldn't pull it off in the EPL but mad respect to him for trying.
                        who will buy him after basically no match practice for 6 months?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Usually clubs that want to sell or loan out an inactive player start giving him 3/4 games to showcase him before departure. Let’s wait and see.

Must feel for this boy, it’s been a nightmare of a Move in all sense.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Most likely he will go to a bottom Dutch/German side

I would even be happy if he went to the Allsvenskan

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Same as two seasons ago; https://www.11v11.com/teams/manchest...november-2017/

Second half of last season was a blip with injuries and new players not settling in straightaway.

I missed the last game vs Norwich because of the atrocious weather pre-match, so I watched a stream and listened to the radio post-match.

Radio pundits seem to think attack is still misfiring. Not the creation of chances but the finishing, but I think that is the same for 16 clubs in the EPL.

I think it was as much the Norwich defence playing better than normal for them.

All this means is Alireza Jahanbakhsh has an equal chance of a place on the bench as the not match fit (out for a very long time) wing-back Schelotto and the misfiring Solly March for the visit to Old Trafford.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sacking rumours will dwarf anything Brighton will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                                Most likely he will go to a bottom Dutch/German side

I would even be happy if he went to the Allsvenskan
                                Bottom Dutch side? Allsvenskan?

Not sure if serious or just messing.

Comment

Working...
                                X