No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much what every BHA fan is thinking..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCtKtk1kPyI
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Too bad for some of you that Ghoddos played well for him previously. Instead of the easy, classic accusations of being anti-iranian, blah, blah you are forced to come up with more creative scenarios...

Comment

Graham Potter,

Nobody cares about your feelings towards Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Nobody wants to know how you feel about Ali. The fans are not stupid. We know what’s important and what’s not important. And many of us have played and or still play football. Some fans play professionally even. The ones who don’t have played for travel teams (which we call more competitive local teams for the youth here in the States), for their respective high school team, and etc.

We know that a player needs to work hard and keep consistent in order to get playing time. And as avid Iran fans, we know that nobody is as hard working as Alireza Jahanbakhsh when it comes to players from this region of the world (Asia).

Your player Alireza Jahanbakhsh was a player who stayed (loyal) with his club N.E.C when they relegated and helped his team promote back to the top flight in the Netherlands. Your player Alireza Jahanbakhsh flew back and forth from Iran to Netherlands and his records have shown that he helped both of his sides make considerable progress (in this case helping Iran qualify to the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and becoming the lead scorer in the Eredivisie without complaining, without talking to the media, without saying a single word).
        Your player Alireza Jahanbakhsh, as a professional footballer who is a crucial asset to the Iranian National Football Team, signed with Brighton & Hove Albion to play matches.

Now if he’s not ready because of an injury, okay. If he’s losing to his fellow teammates in training, okay. If you think he doesn’t fit your tactics, okay that’s fine.

But to not even bench a player like Alireza Jahanbakhsh, not some rinky dink has been who wont play at the World Cup. Stop making irrational and ignorant comparisons. When you play in 2 World Cups, 2 Continental Competitions, help your club promote to the first division of your league (while being the best player from the second division), flying back and forth to help qualify your hoe country to the World Cup, and be the FIRST player from your continent to win a Golden Boot in a European competition then make the comparison between yourself Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Anyone with HALF a brain can comprend to put this “lad” on the bench.
        But you don’t even put him on the bench. It’s laughable.

Is he that bad at training that he can’t sit on your bench? Last time I checked this is a versatile player who can rotate and handle other positions. What in the actually bloody fuck are you on? Is it marijuana? Is it the rock type content you snort up your nose that has made you so god damn delusional and mentally retarded to bench this player, THIS player, who knows better than ANY Jimmy Wanker on your fucking squad on HOW TO DEFEND. Who played 8 fucking years for Carlos Queiroz (the man who coached Portugal, Real Madrid), a player who is familiar with OFFENSIVE positioning and DEFENSIVE positioning.

And then You, compare yourself to Jahanbakhsh with how you didn’t start for a whole season. YOU. As if it’s.. Oh my Goodness. What in the actual fuck have YOU have done for the English National Team, and the clubs you played for in your career? And then you have the fucking audacity to compare yourself to a player from this ERA. Even Ryan Giggs, a veteran who has played in 2 different generations knows that (for example) the tempo on the pitch has changed, it has increased and football is not the same as it was before. But can YOU handle this football?? And then YOU.. compare yourself to Alireza Jahanbakhsh. It’s absolutely laughable. A mentally disabled fan who supports their English 4th Division Club knows not treat players like the way you are treating Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

So please continue and keep him in your club. Slowly but surely ruin a player’s footballing career, when you forgot he was playing matches in the Premier League last season. But he’s not ready yet for the English Premier League, we need to keep him on the reserve team.

The fact that you have a versatile player like Alireza Jahanbakhsh, who knows both the counter-attack style (Iran under Queiroz) and attacking football (AZ Alkmaar) like the back of his hand, and you DON’T EVEN put him on your bench, is nothing short of disrespect and ignorance.

So please, keep your bullshit to yourself and help sell our player in the transfer window.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 10-28-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I realize I lost it in my previous post, but man I am really not liking Graham Potter. I’m not even going to edit anything from the post above lol.

I just don’t get it. I understand that there’s a lot of competition in the English Premier League. It’s not an easy league. But to not even bench.. it hurts to even say it.

It sounds like I’m biased but I’m not. Because I’ve been one of the most patient fans when it comes to Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Mainly because we know him more and we know that there’s no doubt that he’s a work horse.

But he didn’t get to where he is for his career to be messed with like this. This is not right.

You’re supposed to encourage your player by at least keeping him on your bench. You mean to say that he could not compete with the benched players at training?

No no no.. this smells like politics. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a very nice person and we can only hope he’s not keeping quiet while other players shout about their playing time.

Please sell/loan out our player to another team. This is not right and it has taken way too long. His injury with Iran was almost 2 months ago..

Comment

The situation is absurd. ARJ can’t turn someone illogical into someone logical. He needs to move on.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Even after the first season under CH, I still held out hope for ARJ's renewal under Potter (hell, I even started this thread under that presumption!). However, I quickly saw that this situation was circling the drain, and ARJ's importance under Potter was waning, not increasing. I hope ARJ and his agent have other plans in place.

Comment

i dont blame the brighton chances, even they want to give him a small chance for alireza, but i think the coach dont want him i think

Comment

Other players don't really let him in the game. That kind of stuff is very hard to notice unless it is flagged and/or you play footy yourself. Every time he is hot and should have been passed the ball the player with the ball paused and killed the opportunity that could have developed. Or passed the ball when it was too late. He is a good hard working team player but at BHA he is not embraced by others for whatever reason. So is it manager, other players or ARJ fault? probably all. The thing is he is an Iranian TM player but BHA is depriving us of one of our aces.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Just think about the millions BHA spent to waste for not playing ARJ is crazy...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Other players don't really let him in the game. That kind of stuff is very hard to notice unless it is flagged and/or you play footy yourself. Every time he is hot and should have been passed the ball the player with the ball paused and killed the opportunity that could have developed. Or passed the ball when it was too late. He is a good hard working team player but at BHA he is not embraced by others for whatever reason. So is it manager, other players or ARJ fault? probably all. The thing is he is an Iranian TM player but BHA is depriving us of one of our aces.
                      The reason could very well be that other players don't trust him, because of this very bad first touches last season.

It's not uncommon for a team to exclude a player from the game if they feel like he is not in form or simply not good enough. Happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        The reason could very well be that other players don't trust him, because of this very bad first touches last season.

It's not uncommon for a team to exclude a player from the game if they feel like he is not in form or simply not good enough. Happens all the time.
                        He is a professional player can't have bad first touches. Even greater players like Messi wouldn't be able to get great first touch from a bad pass.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Finally, JB makes BHA's starting 11. Their Halloween starting 11, that is.

Comment

i would be depressed as hell if I was JB

Comment

He's again not in the squad for today's game against Norwich City.

Comment

F *** Brighton

Comment

Working...
                                X