No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting even with 5 sub, he only did 3, I'm sure he did not want for AJ to score that late, Pot. would have been blamed for not starting him

Comment

rly hope they relegate but thats almost impossible at this point

Comment

9 points off Relegation with 15 yet to be distributed... more impossible things happened before

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t even care he was on the bench lol. Graham Potter has ruined Ali’s season for not giving him more opportunities after his second goal of the season. What an idiot, for not utilizing an opportunity to give his player more confidence which would in return motivate him to help his team. What a sad man this gaffer is.

I was just enjoying watching Pottcrack lose today. Will be supporting Man City this weekend and will support Southampton/Newcastle/Burnley the weekends after.

But most important of all, wishing the best of luck for West Ham, Watford, Bournemouth and Aston Villa to do really well in their remaining matches

Will die from laughter seeing Ali get picked up by another club while the pirate ship he was held hostage on sinks.
          Last edited by teammelli91; 07-08-2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            9 points off Relegation with 15 yet to be distributed... more impossible things happened before

Same place they were with CH last year...fricking brilliant turnaround by Pothead

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Ohh, it’s gonna happen alright lol. I can see one form of karma for Pottcrack being relegation with Brighton. Followed by getting sacked.

Comment

Aley iss no red-eh yeh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Same place they were with CH last year...fricking brilliant turnaround by Pothead
                  But...but...but...they make more passes
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    But...but...but...they make more passes
                    !!

Comment

The coach just doesn’t rate him. I’ve seen this before in other teams and other sports, a new manager tries to establish himself as superior to the prior coach, thus he purchases his own players to mold to his style and considers the projects of the previous manager dead wood.

Potter likely views Jahanbakhsh as a symbol of CH. If Jahanbakhsh were to single-handedly carry the team, would that benefit Potter? People would point to it being a genius decision by his predecessor. As of now, Brighton fans dislike Jahanbakhsh and view him as a failure, and Potter gets to blame his failure on lack of good players, which they do indeed lack. Not playing Jahanbakhsh in favor of worse players is part of that problem, but most of those players are European, so they get a +5 reputation boost to their overall abilities in the fans eyes. It’s a win-win for Potter, he doesn’t glorify his predecessor, but also has a scapegoat for his poor performance. It’s just that the team wasn’t deep enough, he couldn’t even sub in Jahanbakhsh when he has 5 subs!

It’s pretty obvious in my opinion, I don’t think it’s racism or any bs like that. He’s just doing what is best for him. Jahanbakhsh improving their position does not do that.

Comment

Pothead is racist.

Comment

While Pothead may not be a racist (I presume he's not THAT much of an idiot), the glorification of Potter by the management, owners, fans, etc. for getting BHA to the same f-ing place in the table as CH did doesn't make any sense. They fired CH but gave Potter a 5 year contract for the SAME exact outcome. I hate to say it, but the obvious difference here is the amount of melanin between the two coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            The coach just doesn’t rate him. I’ve seen this before in other teams and other sports, a new manager tries to establish himself as superior to the prior coach, thus he purchases his own players to mold to his style and considers the projects of the previous manager dead wood.

Potter likely views Jahanbakhsh as a symbol of CH. If Jahanbakhsh were to single-handedly carry the team, would that benefit Potter? People would point to it being a genius decision by his predecessor. As of now, Brighton fans dislike Jahanbakhsh and view him as a failure, and Potter gets to blame his failure on lack of good players, which they do indeed lack. Not playing Jahanbakhsh in favor of worse players is part of that problem, but most of those players are European, so they get a +5 reputation boost to their overall abilities in the fans eyes. It’s a win-win for Potter, he doesn’t glorify his predecessor, but also has a scapegoat for his poor performance. It’s just that the team wasn’t deep enough, he couldn’t even sub in Jahanbakhsh when he has 5 subs!

It’s pretty obvious in my opinion, I don’t think it’s racism or any bs like that. He’s just doing what is best for him. Jahanbakhsh improving their position does not do that.
                            This
                            Spot on ...!

Comment

It is best for Ali not to play in that team anymore. It is best for him to finish on that note: Amazing bicycle kick goal. If he plays in that shitty team with shitty selfish players who never involved him in the game whenever he was on (bar the two occasions when they probably forgot not to pass him good balls and he scored) he may end up having some useless more minutes and muddy the memory of that amazing goal.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^ My bigger worry is that ARJ plays and saves Brighton from deserved relegation.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X