Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
    Please DM me too
    Cheers
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Pothead is racist, that's what I'm betting on.

Comment

Really wish we had all voiced these opinions on Potter back when he was leading Ostersunds and Ghoddos to beating Arsenal

Comment

wtf is this i will DM some and won't say anything till after. Why did you even post about it?

If you think it's true and credible, we fans deserve to know. If you've just made it up in your dream and don't want to get caught out on PFDC, then STFU.

Comment

He will be 27 soon, this off season is crucial for his career in club and TM.
            Can't waste another season at Brighton.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Would love to see him in a good Ligue 1 club such as Lyon, Marseille or Rennes. I really dont think he will get an offer from upper table italian, spanish, english or german clubs. And for some reason, aged 27 i dont want him back in NL. He became the top scorer as a right winger 2 years ago, what more can you even achieve? 1 or 2 seasons there and he is almost hittin his 30's. Still both Ajax & PSV would be much better than Brighton obviously.

Comment

By the way were Weghorst and Alireza close? Weghorst should put in a word for him and try to get him to Wolfsburg. Now that would be an amazin move. Weghorst owes him that after all the assists he got from Alireza

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  By the way were Weghorst and Alireza close? Weghorst should put in a word for him and try to get him to Wolfsburg. Now that would be an amazin move. Weghorst owes him that after all the assists he got from Alireza
                  Lol Weghourst is being linked with Arsenal right now as the Aubameyang replacement smh

Comment

He loves Brighton, he wants to stay but he wants to play. That's all there is to know and nothing else. He is fit, he does not have corona and he is doing great in training.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      He loves Brighton, he wants to stay but he wants to play. That's all there is to know and nothing else. He is fit, he does not have corona and he is doing great in training.
                      As a personal friend of his - what do you think are the chances he leaves?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        He needs to leave.

He needs to cut this stupid affectionate shit out.

Its nice to love the club but it doesnt love him back, he needs to think about his own damn career and how hes being absolutely disrespected this entire season by potter.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          He needs to leave.

He needs to cut this stupid affectionate shit out.

Its nice to love the club but it doesnt love him back, he needs to think about his own damn career and how hes being absolutely disrespected this entire season by potter.
                          Let’s not mix up club vs manager. It’s potter clearly which Salar has stated is not behind him, not the club officials. If I remember correctly potter even had to report to club officials specifically on JB’s training performances. Coaches come and go, the club and the ppl that make it up don’t. Most of them love JB minus a few a-holes here and there.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Both Ali and his agent really need to, and I mean REALLY.. need to do their research and look into the next club Ali may go to. Because as others have mentioned, Ali is 26 (gonna be 27 this summer) and this is the point in his career that he REALLY needs to THINK about his next step.

I also hope Ali is keeping in touch and speaking with his role model Mehdi Mahdavikia. He may be able to help out with something as they are good friends.

Comment

will he play today?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                will he play today?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                Nope. Not in the squad or on the bench. Time to leave.

How he can't get in a team that is playing every 3 or 4 days after a long break is beyond me. At this point, I think Potter is trying to push him out, which is sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X