Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brighton give up the equalizer 2minutes to go in injury time..!! 1-1
    pure waste of 2 points..!!
    serves them well for fking with our boy..!!

tbf, pothead's Brighton is playing an overall impressive possession game with the scrub playing squad but by the same token, they badly lack any sorta legit End Product and anything resembling a formidable finishing touches in the final 1/3 of the pitch...! I think ARJ can help much eventually on that front by his more Direct and deliberate attacking touches ..!!

the only goal BHA scored today was more the case of Maupay being left criminally open with acres of space in front of the box ..!!

i predict BHA continue to struggle on the Scoring front if Pothead doesnt make adjustments to his overly passing attacking scheme and doesnt become more direct in front of the goal..!!

Comment

Alireza jan, it’s a competitive world out there. I need you to spend less time with your doost dokhtar and more time on the practice field.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
        Alireza jan, it’s a competitive world out there. I need you to spend less time with your doost dokhtar and more time on the practice field.
        Wtf...?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          brighton give up the equalizer 2minutes to go in injury time..!! 1-1
          pure waste of 2 points..!!
          serves them well for fking with our boy..!!

tbf, pothead's Brighton is playing an overall impressive possession game with the scrub playing squad but by the same token, they badly lack any sorta legit End Product and anything resembling a formidable finishing touches in the final 1/3 of the pitch...! I think ARJ can help much eventually on that front by his more Direct and deliberate attacking touches ..!!

the only goal BHA scored today was more the case of Maupay being left criminally open with acres of space in front of the box ..!!

i predict BHA continue to struggle on the Scoring front if Pothead doesnt make adjustments to his overly passing attacking scheme and doesnt become more direct in front of the goal..!!
          I think this team's number one priority is not to relegate, so a point here or there might be enough for them

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is the last current Iranian player anyone could possibly pin that stuff on besides maybe Mohammadi.

Comment

ARJ picked up a knock in training and was left out of the squad. Now imagine if ARJ played and reinjured himself even more!? Everyone would be calling for Potters head.

Let's be patient guys... He'll be starting soon, take my word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                ARJ picked up a knock in training and was left out of the squad. Now imagine if ARJ played and reinjured himself even more!? Everyone would be calling for Potters head.

The time for this was about mid-way through last season....it's way past the point of patience. The BHA fans have no confidence in him (not that I care about that), the coach plays mind tricks with his "almost good enough for the 11 but not the 18", and his teammates don't pass to him when does start/play. He needs to get the hell out of Brighton.

Comment

We've been hearing this sentence every week.

Comment

Panic is high again, lets see what happens this season, instead going nuts every single week.
                    IF (Khoda nakone) AliReza, doesn't succeed in EPL, we can say he gave his everything by staying their for 2 season and TRY.

Going to ANY league and packing your bags after 0,5 or 1 season is for losers only.

GOOOO ALIREZA!
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Jahanbakhsh is the last current Iranian player anyone could possibly pin that stuff on besides maybe Mohammadi.
                      Who are the team melli players you can pin this stuff on?

Comment

Who are the team melli players you can pin this stuff on?
                        thankfully this TM is fairly disciplined. Still, likes of ramin, saeid arent exactly hardcore professionals.

Comment

I wish I could stay positive, but this was his chance to prove his worth and he missed out because of an injury. There's no way he will be back in the 18 squad with a healthy Bissouma and Trossard.

Comment

he need to train harder and get back, cause not playing is hard, he was very very poor against hong kong also.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              he need to train harder and get back, cause not playing is hard, he was very very poor against hong kong also.
                              no I think he needs to go back to Eredivisie

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 Burnley 1

Back from the game. Burnley were spoilers from the start and party poopers at the end.

Overall impresssion was the bright sun shining in my eyes and spoiling the view.

Potter's passing game was disrupted to such extent that the Albion team reverted to the Hughton system after 25 minutes to gain the ascendancy. I predicted this would happen as Dyce is a master of disruption of passing teams. The upshot was a rather disrupted unattractive game to watch. The fault lay in Brighton's failure to both create enough chances as well as an inability to finish on the day rather than Burnley's defence which was at sixes and sevens at times. Two points dropped.

Adam Webster was excellent for Brighton. Only plus point. It looks like that Potter has still got to get to know the players and their best positions

Comment

Working...
                                X