Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    So you guys believe that these pro athletes are a bunch of junkies trying to get a cheap high on camera in a night club?? Common sense is a good thing.
    Dude lots of people do Nitrous Oxide. It is pretty common amongst teenagers and people who have a lot of time on their hands. Quite a few premier league footballers have been spotted doing it.

I'm still amazed that we are debating this!

Yes, they were doing Nitrous Oxide
    Yes, it's a drug (legal to use but not to supply)
    It's not a big deal. It's just a bit silly and i'm sure they will get a few words internally but nothing more.

I still don't get why every few pages we are getting the same posts from members who don't believe it or are saying it is helium or something! It's really nothing big.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
      Seriously this is the video you guys saw of Ali taking drugs smoking hookah in a devils lair nightclub with 40 vixens around him that was going to throw his career down the path?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Drugs, devils lair and 40 vixens? ...Sign me up!

Comment

is just ballon, is there any thing else there,people make a big deal out of it

Comment

Even though harmless it's not a professional thing to do, especially if you're being filmed. Was it one of the players themselves that uploaded the video? What was he thinking?

Comment

^ highly doubtful that..!!
            its far more likely a fan? another patron in the bar/restaurant who recognized the lot and filmed them partying ? or probably one of the those hoochie mamas working the joint, wanting to brag to her friends about the sorta clientele she was servicing..!?

Comment

Why no EPL this week-end? Tired of these nitrous oxide discussions.

Comment

ARJ being interviewed by a lovely host and commenting on all the prior EPL bicycle kicks (Crouch, Rooney, etc).

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...99175154565121

Comment

Comment

MOTD Mag GOTM

Comment

he's starting tommorow...right?
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                        We'll find out tomorrow!

Comment

That he should be BUT I wouldn't be surprised if the two new Jan signings make the bench and Ali is dropped from the team LOL. No one knows what potter is thinking tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            That he should be BUT I wouldn't be surprised if the two new Jan signings make the bench and Ali is dropped from the team LOL. No one knows what potter is thinking tbh.
                            Based on historical precedence, given that ARJ just won another award, he will be benched by Potter.

Comment

I doubt he will be in the match day Squad.

Mac Allister will take his spot, and probably start over Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                I doubt he will be in the match day Squad.

Mac Allister will take his spot, and probably start over Gross.
                                Mac Allister yek baazikone dorost o hesabi ast va hagheshe dar team baashe, amma kesaani manande Solly March, Dale Stephens va Glen Murray

bayad beran Reading FC hesabi "bezan ziresh" baazi konan.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X