Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fulham 2 Brighton & Hove Albion 1

Hearsay reports say the Fulham right winger Kamara was the best player!

BHA pushed forward too far and got caught on the break.

Played just the one winger in a better first half. Bernardo was panned.

Steven Alzate missed the match due to illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
      Hearsay reports say the Fulham right winger Kamara was the best player!
      Played just the one winger in a better first half. Bernardo was panned.
      Steven Alzate missed the match due to illness.
      seriously do you just make these posts to bother people. Nobody cares in the slightest that steven alzate missed the match due to illness. Youve been called out countless times for your ridiculous takes, never respond to those criticisms, and then post stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post

After last season, I'm wondering if this really means "BHA pushed forward too far and actually crossed the halfway line"

Comment

Comment

Not necessarily JB news, but Fulham news.

Knockert is officially loaned to Fulham [emoji106][emoji106] This will reduce competition for JB but more importantly it's going to improve team moral.

No more finger pointing, whining, ball hogging Frenchman running around like a headless chicken. Do you want to know how I really feel [emoji23] lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49065983

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
              Not necessarily JB news, but Fulham news.
              Knockert is officially loaned to Fulham [emoji106][emoji106] This will reduce competition for JB but more importantly it's going to improve team moral.
              No more finger pointing, whining, ball hogging Frenchman running around like a headless chicken. Do you want to know how I really feel [emoji23] lol.
              https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49065983
              Great news, Knockeart is skilled but with a bad attitude from what we have seen as fans. We still have 4 players for 2 spots: Jahanbakhsh, March, Tossand and Izquierdo. Maybe even Locadia can be included in that spot sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                Great news, Knockeart is skilled but with a bad attitude from what we have seen as fans. We still have 4 players for 2 spots: Jahanbakhsh, March, Tossand and Izquierdo. Maybe even Locadia can be included in that spot sometimes.
                True in regards to competition. And I agree that he's skilled. But his attitude and demeanor is detrimental to other players confidence and locker room morale. I've played with guys like that throughout my life and it's always the same.

Comment

Another week of training

Comment

JB's former AZ teammate Vincent Janssen has just moved to Mexico. He is still 25 and was considered the next big thing in Netherlands but since the move to Spurs, his career has been nothing but a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                      JB's former AZ teammate Vincent Janssen has just moved to Mexico. He is still 25 and was considered the next big thing in Netherlands but since the move to Spurs, his career has been nothing but a disaster.
                      bold part; really, by who?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        I think that is just generally well known. When JB was rumored to transfer to England many English writers used Janssen as an example of a Dutch league talent being overestimated.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

https://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pr...-can-shine-for

They are suckin him off pretty hard in this article..
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            I think that is just generally well known. When JB was rumored to transfer to England many English writers used Janssen as an example of a Dutch league talent being overestimated.
                            Yes, being overestimated. Even after his great season at AZ Alkmaar, dutch "football experts" weren't fond of him or estimated him highly as a big Dutch talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              https://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pr...-can-shine-for

They are suckin him off pretty hard in this article..
                              This is from UK perspective, not Dutch! The only part in the whole article, you hear some Dutch feedback, is 3 sentences from Wim Jonk. And he only refers at his progress in development as "intresting".

Nobody in The Netherlands ever thought about Janssen as the "next best thing", i can assure you that more were surprised by his transfer and sceptical about his chances to be succesfull at all.

Comment

Can anyone confirm this?
                                https://twitter.com/AFFGNL/status/1154417584558813184
                                Appearantly AJ scored a goal in a "private "friendly.

EDIT:

There is no way for us to know for sure.

According to this article the Seagulls has asked the results from this game to be kept a secret essentially.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...raps-1-9006883

Comment

Working...
                                X