Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
    If this is actually true, Brighton would be stupid not to sell.
    ummm.....We have already established that.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      If this is actually true, Brighton would be stupid not to sell.
      Next season we could have lot of iranians in European cups
      CL : Azmoun (zenit), taremi (porto) JB (ajax) Moharammi (dinamo zagreb) too bad for Hosseini and trabzonspor

EL : rezaei, Gholizadeh (charleroi), beiro (Antwerp)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Next season we could have lot of iranians in European cups
        CL : Azmoun (zenit), taremi (porto) JB (ajax) Moharammi (dinamo zagreb) too bad for Hosseini and trabzonspor

EL : rezaei, Gholizadeh (charleroi), beiro (Antwerp)
        milad-gent (CL)

Comment

I WISH Ajax happens!!
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Ajax would be great !!!

Comment

Lol at this point everyone wants to see him out of Brighton and to be honest, watching him play in the Eredisvie was much more entertaining. Plus he gets to have CL action! I would have preferred he goes to an EPL club that can give him regular playing time or another league (i.e. german/spanish/italian) but Ajax would be more than fine.

Also, at 12 million, that would be a fantastic deal for Brighton to cut their losses.

Comment

Ajax is a fantastic club, they would beat Brighton with ease if they'd face each other. Last season they made it to the semi finals of the Champions League, they play beautiful attacking football with highly skilled technical players (in contrast to Brighton's awful kick and rush football with its lumber jack type of players) which will really suit Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

12M Euros seems way too high when BHA bought him for 20M and sat him on the bench. I think the 5M-7M range is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    Ajax is a fantastic club, they would beat Brighton with ease if they'd face each other. Last season they made it to the semi finals of the Champions League, they play beautiful attacking football with highly skilled technical players (in contrast to Brighton's awful kick and rush football with its lumber jack type of players) which will really suit Jahanbakhsh.
                    Kick and rush?

Brighton specifically plays out of the back with short passes, sometimes to a fault.

I mean at least try to be factual with your criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Kick and rush?

Brighton specifically plays out of the back with short passes, sometimes to a fault.

Not completely accurate. BHA tries to play a possession game, but fails, since possession without winning is useless, At least in football. How many games did BHA win last season? Is the number less than 10?!!!
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Kick and rush?

The fact of the matter is that they can't play football even if their lives depended on it, with or without their "short passes".

Why Jahanbakhsh went to that club consisting of workhorses is beyond me? Not even Messi himself would be able to do much in that anti football team.

I watched a few of their games and felt really bad afterwards, i mean Jahanbakhsh is my hamvatan and i support him, but there are limits and wasting my time is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Not completely accurate. BHA tries to play a possession game, but fails, since possession without winning is useless, At least in football. How many games did BHA win last season? Is the number less than 10?!!!
                          Yup. 9 games won lolll well they did enough to stay up. Regardless, if jahanbakhsh somehow doesn't leave this season I'll be amazed.

Comment

ajax would be great they play in europe also

Comment

Kick and rush?
                              Also, you should be the last to talk about factual criticism with your Ezatolahi starting senior football at 15 years of age/ 8 seasons and 32 games stats...

Point is that FC Brighton is not capable of playing decent football.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Also, you should be the last to talk about factual criticism with your Ezatolahi starting senior football at 15 years of age/ 8 seasons and 32 games stats...
                                Point is that FC Brighton is not capable of playing decent football.
                                I said professional. He played his first professional match for Malavan in 2012 at the age of 15.
                                And sure Brighton might not play decent football, but they aren't playing kick and rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X