Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    I guess bha offered him a shit loan out club in a shit league so he is just messing with potti, he will occupy a spot in the team if they dont give him a good team to go on loan or sell him.. maybe they refused to loan him to another PL club who knows,just guessing here
    I think you are right. Both sides are saying they are fine with status quo, and neither side is really ok with status quo.

BHA wants to recoup a bit of their investment and not pay his wages, if they can get away with it.

JB wants to play, but not at the expense of giving up his wages.

At the moment JB seems to have the upper hand. If I were him, I would call the club's bluff, stay, and laugh all the way to the bank.

BHA is just being stupid as usual. There are plenty of clubs who would take him, if BHA offered good terms. My guess is that Pothead and the owner (who really is a gambler) are just gambling that JB will eventually get frustrated and give up part of his wages to just get the hell out there. Giving him one minute of playing time at the last game of the season was probably a stunt as well.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      I dont know whats going on .... hope he leaves man
      Don’t worry
      I’m fairly certain That ultimately he will leave Before kickoff next season ..!!?
      But that statement allows him to depart elsewhere loan/transfer more on his Liking/Term$$..!
      Ali simply wont allow that asshole Pothead/mgmnt turn the fans against him..!
      Ali's agent is more clever than I had given him credit for earlier ..! I thought he was just a nice guy..!
      btw
      how reliable is the original Tweet of Ali's statement anyhow.?
      Last edited by BacheLot; 08-06-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

leaving is tricky, they got him for 18 million and his value have dropped alot, and he have another 3 years wont hurt him if he stay another year since the league is starting soon and it seem porter want him to stay. but he need to prove him self this year.

Comment

once he get a squad number 99% he will stay and in the corona period is hard to sell and buy players , alireza is fit, he can play i think he should stay fight and see what happen worse come to worse in jan he can go on loan and or they sell him, now is no point to go

Comment

he won't leave without a fight, i'll tell you that...

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              he won't leave without a fight, i'll tell you that...
              He should just pretend he forgot how to speak english and start speaking farsi to potti to piss him off if he is in the same situation and he isnt let go by the club, eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan/ sell 😁
              Or do some balotelli shit 🙂
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He should just pretend he forgot how to speak english and start speaking farsi to potti to piss him off if he is in the same situation and he isnt let go by the club, eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan/ sell 😁
                im fucking dying hahahahhahaa

eneglish onlii for estarting 11 or good loan

Comment

Salar what’s going on with your boy?! Why would he consider staying - is he just being nice a professional or does he actually mean what he’s saying and want to stay? Potter is ruining his career, he lost a full season is he really willing to lose another one in his prime years?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lool
                    he wont do that..!! :simply not his style, too nice and classy of an individual..!!
                    But he aint stupid either to allow some ass-clown like pothead/bha mgmt take a piss on him..!!

he has leverage and he knows how to make use of it..!!

ps

another possibility could well be that, BHA/Pothead have tested the intere$t for Ali in the transfer/loan market these past week or so and assessed that for the sorta figure$$ that they can recoup from his possible loan/transfer, they simply Can Not find a more Suitable and quality Replacement Winger....!! especially one in his prime and void of unprofessionalism and off-field dramas like Ali..!!
                    after-all their current squad isnt particularly stacked with adequate depth in quality wingers and general attacking front 3 players..! and Ali has shown enough adaptability qualities in TM and club to play other roles than just a pure attacking RWinger which definitely is his strong suit..! for example, imo, for much of last season, BHA were badly lacking quality and depth on the RWB position... especially for a overall team tactics of playing possession football from the back..!! if that Ozgal Pothead wasnt so consumed by his own ignorant personal vendetta against Ali, he coulda well give Ali much more minutes as an attacking RWB at expense of that for most part useless/slow and played-out Montoya or that other crazyhair dude Schelleto ? who was clearly outa his depth at EPL..!

Comment

It's like he is a hostage over there.

Comment

RUMOR: Ajax wants to involve Labyad in exchange deal with Brighton & Hove Albion
                        Published: Th 06-08-2020 at 16:06
                        Copy link
                        Share on WhatsApp
                        Share on Facebook
                        Ajax is still interested in Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The club is thinking of a striking exchange deal in which Zakaria Labyad is also involved. Thus, Jahanbakhsh can make the switch to Amsterdam for a lower transfer fee. (Marca)
                        https://translate.googleusercontent....10GMthDBJjLITw

Comment

I think his quote is taken a bit out of context, especially if you read full interview with varzesh3 in persian.

They asked him if he is leaving right now, close to leaving and he categorically denied that. He said he is returning to brighton for pre-season first and foremost, and will work+fight there and speak to potter/take account of the new situation.

He has 3 proposals from holland that have no materialized to official offers just yet. ITs pretty easy to figure out that the 3 teams are PSV, Ajax, AZ. He said there has also been contact with some bundesliga+French clubs that have wanted him for a while, still nothing official and he will start preseason with brighton before coming to any conclusions. From bundesliga main team I see as possibility is wolfsburg with weghort combo. From france the options would be very limited given salary+fee. Only teams that make sense there and could use a winger are Lille if they lose bamba as expected+ possibly Nice as well who lost a RW this summer. Both are in EL and would be nice places for him.

I think as Bachelot mentioned, it makes sense for him to begin his preseason and see what offers are made later into the window, its still very early, then make calculated decision. I would be very surprised if the window closes and he has not moved yet.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I think his quote is taken a bit out of context, especially if you read full interview with varzesh3 in persian.

They asked him if he is leaving right now, close to leaving and he categorically denied that. He said he is returning to brighton for pre-season first and foremost, and will work+fight there and speak to potter/take account of the new situation.

He has 3 proposals from holland that have no materialized to official offers just yet. ITs pretty easy to figure out that the 3 teams are PSV, Ajax, AZ. He said there has also been contact with some bundesliga+French clubs that have wanted him for a while, still nothing official and he will start preseason with brighton before coming to any conclusions. From bundesliga main team I see as possibility is wolfsburg with weghort combo. From france the options would be very limited given salary+fee. Only teams that make sense there and could use a winger are Lille if they lose bamba as expected+ possibly Nice as well who lost a RW this summer. Both are in EL and would be nice places for him.

I think as Bachelot mentioned, it makes sense for him to begin his preseason and see what offers are made later into the window, its still very early, then make calculated decision. I would be very surprised if the window closes and he has not moved yet.
                            Do you have a link to this interview?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Do you have a link to this interview?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170020...A7%D8%AA%DB%8C

Comment

Inarsenewetrust is PFDC's official correspondent. His specialty is in transfer rumours.

Wish I was as good as him.

Comment

Working...
                                X