Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020 - Page 142

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2000

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,189 Times in 1,841 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    i mean in fa cup or something he will get a chance, unless the coach want to loan him in jan, but currently they are not that high,and closer to relegation, i believe aj will get a chance once he get the chance he need to grab it and make full use of it,

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Playing players out of position was exposed in the Villa game with the Mooy sending off, he isn’t a left winger and never will be and led to his sending off . His first yellow card was just stupid.
    Trossard will start the next game.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 1,001 Posts
    If Mooy is a premier league player, then our entire NT should be starting for Barca or Real.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    If Mooy is a premier league player, then our entire NT should be starting for Barca or Real.
    To be fair to Aaron Mooy, he had a good first season at Huddersfield in the Prem League. I don’t think Potter has played him when he has in his natural position at all when he has played.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,655 Times in 2,172 Posts
    I am not too worried about him, he never had an elite level talent and what got him to the highest level is hard working, and I am sure he will still play some where in Europe next division. Probably not a top 4 leagues but his work ethic is his best asset.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I think there is club/teammate/head coach politics involved in this. ARJ is by far better than some of those starters.
    imo his last match in TM wasn't quite impressing tbh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    imo his last match in TM wasn't quite impressing tbh
    He is a good player. He is not match fit because he hasn't played. I don't think his agent is doing enough for him. BHA is not a top club. When a team's players resort to foul play and get red - twice so far - it is out of frustration. They will probably relegate this year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Roozbeh-G2006 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    It is true that he hasn't scored a single goal in 7 games, but the coach still think he's doing very well (hustling, hard work, good positioning to set others free) and starts him every time.
    He also actually scored his first goal in the La Liga yesterday.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    He is a good player. He is not match fit because he hasn't played. I don't think his agent is doing enough for him. BHA is not a top club. When a team's players resort to foul play and get red - twice so far - it is out of frustration. They will probably relegate this year.
    match fit... he should stop being a little girl. match fit is being fit to play a match. that means he isn't showing fitness to be able to handle the pace in EPL. he should man up instead of feeling depressed and show what he's got and why he's one of their most valuable players. playing like a little girl because his English teammates are tossing him around in training will not help him in breaking through the starting 11.
    i've somewhat lost hope for him to breakthrough and thats why i'm taking it so hard on him. he has potential but his girly non alpha male attitude has gotten him into where he is now.
    IF he is really showing he's better than his competitors in the training and he's not getting playing time, man the fk up and ask for a transfer no matter what, even if its a loan! he's not getting younger and not better atm so he better make choices.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    match fit... he should stop being a little girl. match fit is being fit to play a match. that means he isn't showing fitness to be able to handle the pace in EPL. he should man up instead of feeling depressed and show what he's got and why he's one of their most valuable players. playing like a little girl because his English teammates are tossing him around in training will not help him in breaking through the starting 11.
    i've somewhat lost hope for him to breakthrough and thats why i'm taking it so hard on him. he has potential but his girly non alpha male attitude has gotten him into where he is now.
    IF he is really showing he's better than his competitors in the training and he's not getting playing time, man the fk up and ask for a transfer no matter what, even if its a loan! he's not getting younger and not better atm so he better make choices.
    Even Andone is playing in CL right now against Real Madrid.. haha!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 599

You do not have permission to view the list of names.