No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar injury, which we have not heard about, they must have done a deal with ARJ leaving and wrapping him up. If he can’t even make the bench playing against the team at the bottom of the league, who can he play against?
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I don’t know why I do this to myself every time but I get nervous before team sheet is announce and then check , although I know he won’t be in there. The suspension and late starting of league has been a massive shame for him as transfer window would be open now as Brighton probably won’t put a deal through for him yet. I am hoping as soon as season is over he finds a place where he can play consistently and enjoy his life too.
      This must be such a tough situation for him, we have to remember he is still only 26 and psychologically this would be having a massive impact on him , I hope that he has a really good support network around him to help him.

Comment

Also under the team list being announced on twitter, the majority of Brighton fans are pissed off that Alireza is not in the squad (bar the usual Twitter idiots). That is a testament to his talent and character.

Comment

That "...!" post Alireza did about a week ago now makes sense. I think they already have an agreement with another club for his transfer so they aren't going to play him and risk an injury.

I really hope it's to another EPL club ( just so he can prove his doubters wrong), but very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            That "...!" post Alireza did about a week ago now makes sense. I think they already have an agreement with another club for his transfer so they aren't going to play him and risk an injury.

I really hope it's to another EPL club ( just so he can prove his doubters wrong), but very unlikely.

His agent is actually a decent human being but he doesn’t have the clout to get him into another EPL team. I really hope he stays in the league too but I think sadly he’s going back to Holland.

Comment

I would love him to be able to do that but at this point in his career he needs guaranteed football, I think a move back to Holland would be a good idea to one of the big two. He knows the language, he is comfortable there and he would settle back in again quickly. Plus, selfishly, we need him playing consistently and at the top of his game for our qualifying campaign for the World Cup. Same with Saman too.

Comment

I really want to hear from Saman what kind of coach this assclown was in Sweden. I’m really curious now lol.

Comment

If he is leaving him being left out makes sense. Why risk him getting injured or play him when you can experiment with lineups for next season

Comment

I think what really went against Ali from the start was the fact that he was a record signing for this shitty club. There is a huge pressure and there is also those who are going out of their way to make sure you flop. We all witnessed how the players never really got him involved in the game and when they did pass the ball to him it was almost always dead balls and or too late to be able to make anything of the passed ball. We all witnessed that. So I suggest to Ali and his agent never make that mistake again. Drop your price to make sure you are not a record signing or the most expensive player in the team.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If Ajax offer is serious,he should jump on it, he is 27 and can't waste couple more seasons of his career. He will joining one of the most traditional European clubs, yes the league is quite weak, but CL actions is worth of a move. Also i highly doubt it will be walk in the park in Ajax for him either, he has to fight for his spot, he haven't been playing much in last two seasons.

Obviously Bundesliga can be an ideal move but we all know he doesn't have a strong agent, and his agent connections is mainly in Holland.

Comment

Kinda want him to join Crystal Palace and score a game winning goal against Brighton, relegating them

Comment

Ajax please

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

JB is 27 ???!! Leave that team man you have 4-5 years left to enjoy, Brighton isnt Real Madrid where i would stay even as sub, its Brighton a shitty team, leave and enjoy.

But as someone before said he might get some good money

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                              JB is 27 ???!!
                              How old did you think he was?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

He will be 27 in August.

Comment

Working...
                                X