Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Is it clear if the EPL will allow five (5) subs like the Bundesliga? If so, and given the impacted schedule, not even Pothead will be able to bench JB.
    The Premier league chief has said today that it hasn’t been decided yet , they need to vote on it and there are some clubs for it and some clubs against it.

Comment

I can see Brighton giving some play time to Alexis Mac Allister.

Comment

i hope alireza get a chance to play and get brighton out of relegation battle.

Comment

Alireza will have plenty of chances. I don't know about the other players but he's kept himself very fit the past few months, I'm sure with the intense schedule he will get plenty of minutes and hopefully he will deliver like he did this season whenever he got a chance.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Where are you going to play our boy this time Pottnut? Right bench?

I pray to God Ali leaves this club. I swear our boy is too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              Alireza will have plenty of chances. I don't know about the other players but he's kept himself very fit the past few months, I'm sure with the intense schedule he will get plenty of minutes and hopefully he will deliver like he did this season whenever he got a chance.
              Did his coaching staff provide guidance or was it all solo work?

Comment

Comment

JB's hair looking as slick as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Did his coaching staff provide guidance or was it all solo work?
                    Yes they trained over zoom every day and he also trained plenty by himself. He has an extremely professional attitude as we all know. I'm expecting him to make an impact despite their extremely difficult schedule.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

My money is on Pottnut putting Ali on right bench. That bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        My money is on Pottnut putting Ali on right bench. That bloke.
                        Think so mostly ..!
                        That asshole seems hell bent on proving the validity his own preseason transfer moves..!& only likely to afford Ali minutes when his back’s against the wall & no other squad shuffling make sense ..!
                        & Likely as a result he is going to amass a bunch of ties & narrow losses & Pot Pot bs pass his way into certain relegation..!

Comment

Alireza Jan, please, I know you read about yourself.

I know you may come across this thread.

Please, for your career.. For all the hard work you’ve put into yourself and into your craft as a professional athlete. For the hard work you put in with N.E.C and then AZ. For your drive and dedication to become the first ever Asian player to win the golden boot in Eredivisie..

Please, be respectful to your coach but also be respectful to yourself and who you are as a footballer. Yes, the English Premier League is miles ahead of the Eredivisie when it comes to competition, intensity, physicality, talent.. But after a player adapts to this league, as you did under Hughton, Potter should have more respect for you as an athlete. An ATHLETE. We all know he respects you as a person, but as a professional athlete he doesn’t respect your quality. We know it (biased or non biased), some Brighton fans know it and real football analysts know it as well.

Do yourself and your career a favor, and leave this club next season. We say this because we genuinely care for you as fans who see through the bullshit and through the politicking of your current head coach. He does NOT deserve a player like you. We aren’t saying this because you’re Iranian and we’re Iranian. We are saying this because we know what you’re capable of and what we see is not correct.

Comment

EPL confirms five (5) subs, and nine (9) bench players for the rest of the season: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52914350

Comment

BHAFC's schedule upon resumption (what a tough slate):

Saturday, June 20 vs. Arsenal.

Tuesday, June 23 @ Leicester City.

Tuesday, June 30 vs. Man U.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                BHAFC's schedule upon resumption (what a tough slate):

Saturday, June 20 vs. Arsenal.

Tuesday, June 23 @ Leicester City.

Tuesday, June 30 vs. Man U.
                                0 points

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X