No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS: I'm not sure how true the source of the Fener is but I know back in our friendly vs. Turkey pre WC 2018, there were few Turkish club scouts according to my friends there. JB had a somewhat decent game.

Comment

Turkey’s league is so overrated on this forum. It’s the end of any EU aspiring player’s career if they go there.

He’ll always have offers from Turkey, and I’m sure he won’t go there.

Comment

IPL is a fucking joke and a retirement league

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
          1 - it’s called Persian Gulf Pro League.
          2 - The Turkish league and most of the Arab leagues will always be retirement leagues compared to Iran. Thank goodness we don’t have as much money to waste on them
          3- Honestly, PGPL is not that bad of a league. Yeah it’s not champions League but compared to the most leagues worldwide it’s alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
            PGPL is a retirement league? It is a league that produces Iranian talents, and you can't make a lot of money there, a retirement league is a league where one can make lots of money such as Qatar, UAE etc. Literally no International player goes to IPL to retire unless he is an Iranian player of course such as Ali Daei, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Shojaei etc. Seriously where do all these negative nelly kids come from all of a sudden? Is this the attitude of the new generation?

Comment

Some fans here obviously haven't a clue. Turkey being in Europe has a chance to play with top European teams and they do and no sanctions on them by the bullies of the west either. With that huge advantage over Iran I would say they are still totally rubbish and Iranian league is superior. If we were in their position we would be one of the top leagues in the world.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                Some fans here obviously haven't a clue. Turkey being in Europe has a chance to play with top European teams and they do and no sanctions on them by the bullies of the west either. With that huge advantage over Iran I would say they are still totally rubbish and Iranian league is superior. If we were in their position we would be one of the top leagues in the world.
                Nationalism is helluva drug.

Talent wise, statistically, facilities, coaching, even the on field product of the Turkish league (and even the Greek league), are better than PGPL. Especially PGPL this season, where the quality of football is unbearable. I'm watching PP Vs Nassaji right now, and the quality of the game is equal to when I watched Newport county Vs Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Nationalism is helluva drug.

Talent wise, statistically, facilities, coaching, even the on field product of the Turkish league (and even the Greek league), are better than PGPL. Especially PGPL this season, where the quality of football is unbearable. I'm watching PP Vs Nassaji right now, and the quality of the game is equal to when I watched Newport county Vs Cheltenham.
                  Khod haghir bini amongst the Iranians is a much more devastating drug.
                  You watch a few bulldogs ramming into each other as if they are playing rugby great football?
                  Most leagues have a top 4 or 6 who are rich enough to buy good players. Iranian top teams don't have that much money because of American bullying sanctions. Considering all things being equal I do believe PGPL is great and also considering they are all almost 99.99% Iranian players from little towns and villages with no facilities. Some of them have similar stories to Beiranvand.
                  But I am not here to persuade anyone PGPL is better than the TPL. I am not qualified to do that.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Fenerbahce > Brighton any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Turkey/Greece leagues is just a small step up from Qatar n China pgl etc...!
                      I Even have a hard time considering them Europian league by many stretches of my imagination..!

Only top EU league retiree players would give any serious considerations to transfers there, as they would to China/Qatar etc.
                      if I were Ali I wouldn’t even consider a loan move to turkey..!
                      Didn’t that other striker of BHA get loaned out to some Turkish team last year & end up getting injured & probably ended his future considerations for any top 5 EU league team in the process ..!?

BHA bench>any turkey club

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh goes to Fenerbahce i will lose all interest in him, in 4-5 years ok but not now

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          PS: I'm not sure how true the source of the Fener is but I know back in our friendly vs. Turkey pre WC 2018, there were few Turkish club scouts according to my friends there. JB had a somewhat decent game.

That was one of the more challenging & entertaining TM friendlies we’ve had in a long time ..!
                          IFF should make more efforts to set up more frequent friendlies with Turkey, Russia..! Even other decent ex Eastern Eu, ex Russian Countries like Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Armenia ..! You’d think that Dragan could Possibly help facilitate such matchups ..!?

These are the sorts of Challenging friendlies that truly Exposes TM’s potentials & better prepares us & give us our players the mental edge required to see off challenges from the likes of Iraq or even Bahrain nowadays who go all out & play us tough ..!

These bs intensity levels Syria or even the eternal chokers Uzbek friendlies aren’t really gonna cut it ..! & all it does give TM players & coach a false sense of superiority..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            That was one of the more challenging & entertaining TM friendlies we’ve had in a long time ..!
                            IFF should make more efforts to set up more frequent friendlies with Turkey, Russia..! Even other decent ex Eastern Eu, ex Russian Countries like Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Armenia ..! You’d think that Dragan could Possibly help facilitate such matchups ..!?

These are the sorts of Challenging friendlies that truly Exposes TM’s potentials & better prepares us & give us our players the mental edge required to see off challenges from the likes of Iraq or even Bahrain nowadays who go all out & play us tough ..!

These bs intensity levels Syria or even the eternal chokers Uzbek friendlies aren’t really gonna cut it ..! & all it does give TM players & coach a false sense of superiority..!

venezeual game was excellent to in lead up to AC. They are stacked with high level players and play an intense, physical style of football that made for a really entertaining game. Even more so than the turkey match imo.

In this game Gholizadeh proved why he is a legit contender for either CAM or RW starting spot on tm. He tore them a new asshole and did things with the ball that somebody like ARJ simply does not have the ability to do - such as beat 4 defenders in one amazing dribbling sequence and then find sardar with pin point cross in first play of the match. Or his great dribble right before his fantastic goal. His combination with ghoddos was outstanding and the front 4 of

Gholizadeh----Ghoddos----Taremi
                            ----------------Azmoun------------

looked like the way forward for TM as it does now.

Here the limitations of ramin in offensive system were also exposed as the goal we conceded was a result of him leaving a gap behind his space, failing to recover + make tackle and allow winger to dribble all the way into box and get shot off. Thankfully we have a great option to upgrade here with moharrami who has recovery pace on same level or even higher than milad which will allow team to take some more risks with where we place our defensive line. Moharrami's fantastic dribbling ability and technique also will give our offense new dimension as Milad+Taremi on one side and Moharrami+Gholi on the other with ghoddos and sardar combining in the middle will be very fluid and hot to handle.

And final note, we should have won this match if not for Taremi+Sardar squandering many great chances. In the last 1.5 years their finishing has improved leaps and bounds. Also we were playing without first choice cb+GK combo of Beira, Majid, PAG which definitely affected out stability and building out of back. With those guys in team the only area we have some problems is defensive mid line.

Comment

"'Ajax wants to pay 12 million euros for Alireza Jahanbakhsh'

According to the Turkish medium Fotomac, Ajax is currently working with wing attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Recently Galatasaray decided to join the battle. Coach Fatih Terim wanted to take over the former AZ player from Brighton & Hove Albion, but the Turkish top club was told that rental is not an option.
                              The English club wants to let the Iranian go this summer only if there is a permanent solution for the attacker.

The Turkish medium writes that Galatasaray has dropped out. Brighton and Ajax would now be negotiating again for Jahanbakhsh, who is reportedly allowed to return for twelve million euros in the Eredivisie. There would have been a one-to-one conversation with director Marc Overmars."

https://www.voetbal4u.com/2020/08/03...a-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "'Ajax wants to pay 12 million euros for Alireza Jahanbakhsh'

According to the Turkish medium Fotomac, Ajax is currently working with wing attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Recently Galatasaray decided to join the battle. Coach Fatih Terim wanted to take over the former AZ player from Brighton & Hove Albion, but the Turkish top club was told that rental is not an option.
                                The English club wants to let the Iranian go this summer only if there is a permanent solution for the attacker.

The Turkish medium writes that Galatasaray has dropped out. Brighton and Ajax would now be negotiating again for Jahanbakhsh, who is reportedly allowed to return for twelve million euros in the Eredivisie. There would have been a one-to-one conversation with director Marc Overmars."

https://www.voetbal4u.com/2020/08/03...a-jahanbakhsh/
                                If this is actually true, Brighton would be stupid not to sell.

Comment

Working...
                                X