No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSV rumours sounds tempting but they're stacked at wingers. Lozano, Bruma, Bergwijn and Afellay. Dont know why they're after JB.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      PSV sounds tempting but they're stacked at wingers. Lozano, Bruma, Bergwijn and Afellay. Dont know why they're after JB.
      Lozano is going to join Napoli.

Comment

PSV rumours sounds tempting but they're stacked at wingers. Lozano, Bruma, Bergwijn and Afellay. Dont know why they're after JB.
        Lozano's gonna leave to Napoli soon. Afellay is more a CAM, so there would be place for Jahanbakhsh who would really strengthen their attack.

Comment

Hes’s not starting today.

Comment

He is not even on bench according to Livescore

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              what kind of a dumb mentality is this. Lets just see? And waste another season rotting out of 18 or bench at best? Why? He can go on loan to other clubs. there is interest. IF he forced a move or demanded to at least be loaned it would be a win win for all parties. He can play again, in a better environment where he is trusted, and brighton can get rid of a depreciating asset. If he comes back with confidence and form he can play for the team, or they can sell him and not lose any money on his relatively big transfer fee.

The situation now is just retarded. He never plays and they have a guy who cost close to 20 mil EU just losing worth day by day. Not sure what their end game is here or ARJs.

People on this forum criticize allahyar for having tattoos or sardar for staying with berdyev. ARJ is a top lad but man he plays and acts like a complete wimp. Ever since he came to england its like he forget even how to kick a ball or run properly. He might not be a world beater, but he is much better than the shit he has showed here. The fact he even came to this team was an extremely stupid decision which many of us said at the time and have been proven right. Now he wants to stay out of 18 to "prove something"

Grow some balls and ask for a move if they arent willing to give you any playing time.

Some people are saying that Saeid shouldnt be in squad until he cleans up his act, he is a player that we dont have any replacement for...ARJ also hasnt made any squads, was garbage last season (and didnt deal with a season ending injury like saeid) and most of all we have MANY replacement for him in TM. Imo Delfi can definitely take his place and if gholizadeh proves his fitness he is actually a better player than ARJ. Not to mention possibility of playing taremi and ghoddos wide and allahyar and azmoun up top.

Enough waiting around for this guy and his moron of an agent (who milad got rid of too, who could only get PAG to eupen for 6 months) to do something constructive.
              I know you are upset but please refrain from personal attacks.

I think oreosx11 is frustrated like all of us are. He’s just providing another viewpoint which is more optimistic than pessimistic. ARJ knows better than all of us. If he’s happy or content, then he knows his chance is coming soon.

People get injured, people lose their form, things happen. Regardless, ARJ isn’t a quitter, something unfortunately plaguing most of our players of Team Melli. I know this season looks lost, but let’s have some faith in one of our most professional guys out there.

Comment

affelay lmao. The guy is so far over the hill. ARJ could definitely fit in at CAM there, with bruma and bergwijn on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                  He is not even on bench according to Livescore
                  Very rough stuff If true
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

not on bench not in line up. he's not part of any plans this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      I know you are upset but please refrain from personal attacks.

I think oreosx11 is frustrated like all of us are. He’s just providing another viewpoint which is more optimistic than pessimistic. ARJ knows better than all of us. If he’s happy or content, then he knows his chance is coming soon.

People get injured, people lose their form, things happen. Regardless, ARJ isn’t a quitter, something unfortunately plaguing most of our players of Team Melli. I know this season looks lost, but let’s have some faith in one of our most professional guys out there.
                      Where did I attack anybody lol. This situation is a hard situation and requires some frank language to explain.

He isnt a quitter, maybe he is still in shock that with new manager his situation actually got worse. But eventually he has to realize, this is pointless. Its not even Brightons fault, he isnt good enough probably. The other players are seemingly better. It is a losing situation for all parties for him to stay.

Comment

Any links?

Comment

Are they playing with the same formation?

Comment

He is a professional. I have to say possibly our most professional player who has got all the way from Damash Gilan to here with attitude and hard work.

His photos with the team mates looking happy are just testament to his character even though deep down we know he is disappointed and more hard on himself than anyone else.

Even if it doesn't work out for him he is still one of our best players and will be successful elsewhere, and he will join the likes of Hashemian and Mahdavikia as amongst our most classy exports who will contribute to our football very positively beyond his playing days.

He is the good boy.

Comment

This sucks. At least I don’t have to give a damn about this game now and can focus on Liverpool Southampton.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Where did I attack anybody lol. This situation is a hard situation and requires some frank language to explain.

He isnt a quitter, maybe he is still in shock that with new manager his situation actually got worse. But eventually he has to realize, this is pointless. Its not even Brightons fault, he isnt good enough probably. The other players are seemingly better. It is a losing situation for all parties for him to stay.
                                Calling someone’s mentality “dumb” for an opinion is a personal attack IMO.

I don’t think he’s in shock lol, I just think he know something we don’t. He plays for Brighton; we don’t. Is it frustrating? Sure. But what can we do? Personally I think ARJ will get his chance eventually.

With injuries, loss in form, something is bound to happen. We just have to be as patient as ARJ

Comment

Working...
                                X