• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    mooy is objectively worse than Alireza.
    But Mooy isn't a winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      But Mooy isn't a winger.
      He's player where Alireza would be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        But Mooy isn't a winger.
        To be fair, CH had ARJ everywhere on the field last year, so the lad does have experience for nearly every position =)

Comment

Chelsea finishing is awful, it should been 5-0 for chelsea

Comment

Sorry to disappoint guys but Murray and Connolly are going to go on. I'll be SHOCKED if the third player is ARJ, even if so it'll be for a couple of minutes at best.

Comment

HT 0-0

Chelsea playing at their maximum, can they keep it up? Bong on early to plug the gaps.

Comment

I want to see JB play with Maupay so bad plz Potter do the right thing here!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Even CHs super conservative tactics is beter than this crap Potter is pulling off. He needs to be fired after today.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Chelsea have had 20 attempts, Brighton 0. Offensively Brighton really need a change if they are to get anything out of this game. Hopefully, that means Jahanbakhsh getting some minutes

Comment

connelly coming on. I guess not Alireza today.

Comment

HOW ON EARTH is ARJ not wiping the floor with these amateurs in training?
                        how are these guys getting ahead of ARJ is beyond me!!!

they are incapable of passing or a simple dribble!!!

Comment

Murray is getting ready to come on

Comment

Bong is actually such a poor player. He's slowed counterattacks, because he feels the need to do a damn step-over every 5 seconds.

Comment

Burn wastes an open goal

Comment

cant be there are a 132 users here who actually come in hope that ARJ will get off the bench

This guy will never get a run of games, if hes lucky by january he will see the pitch twice. I heard he had some back injuries, and i wouldnt be surprised if its the bench of stadium seats that caused them bc his ass hasnt moved from there in months.

Cant believe people here seriously advocated for him staying.This situation is just pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X