Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
    One of the saddest, if not the saddest, consequences of ARJ not getting game time at BHA is the effect it has had on his ability to play for TM.

What a horrible situation.
    I don't get this...

We've had lots of players over the years who have not been playing for their club team sometimes for a year (at the extreme level, we had dejagah looking for a club for one year so not even training regularly with a specific club) but still playing for TM.

JB is still a core player so should be in the squad unless he is injured or really unfit (which is hard to believe given how we he trains).

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I don't get this...

We've had lots of players over the years who have not been playing for their club team sometimes for a year (at the extreme level, we had dejagah looking for a club for one year so not even training regularly with a specific club) but still playing for TM.

JB is still a core player so should be in the squad unless he is injured or really unfit (which is hard to believe given how we he trains).
      I guess Wilmots would rather have players starting in the IPL or QSL over bench warmers of the EPL.. The opposite of Queiroz, soon we will see our youngsters staying in the Middle East as there's no Queiroz to push them to move to Europe any longer..
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        I don't get this...

Although Dejagah and ARJ are completely different players physically and mentally, I don't get it either. Its not like ARJ doesnt train with BHA and isnt staying fit. Maybe its a different managing style than CQ?
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          Although Dejagah and ARJ are completely different players physically and mentally, I don't get it either. Its not like ARJ doesnt train with BHA and isnt staying fit. Maybe its a different managing style than CQ?
          I can see why a coach does not want a player who has not played competitively in a while to come back and have his first competitive match in a super sensitive game with hostile crowd... He may be fit to play but you never know where his head is? And so much of soccer is confidence and mental toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            I can see why a coach does not want a player who has not played competitively in a while to come back and have his first competitive match in a super sensitive game with hostile crowd... He may be fit to play but you never know where his head is? And so much of soccer is confidence and mental toughness.
            THIS

We saw ARJ his level of play in his most recent TM game; he is sad enough not even close to the level he should have to be considered a TM starter and he is a too big name to come with the team and sit on the bench
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Although Brighton isnt same level as Juventus, but Mandzukic is in a similar situation as JB (actually worse) and he is a champions league winner with tons of experience. For some reason he's no longer needed and basically not even training with the team. Partly because there is an excess of players on the squad and someone had to be cut. Mandzukic was also a fan favorite, his rugged grinta style was classic Juve mentality. But even after all that, he got sidelined and its not right. The point is it happens even to some of the best players. JB just needs to move on as quickly as possible

Comment

Sarri is racist and hates Croatians. If manduzukic was from Serbia he would be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  Sarri is racist and hates Croatians. If manduzukic was from Serbia he would be playing.
                  And why should Sarri be racist toward Croatians and kind to Serbians? As far as i know neither of them have any specific issue with Italians...

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    And why should Sarri be racist toward Croatians and kind to Serbians? As far as i know neither of them have any specific issue with Italians...
                    Same question could be asked for Potter and why he would be racist towards Gilakis and not to other Iranians.

Comment

Same question could be asked for Potter and why he would be racist towards Gilakis and not to other Iranians.
                      Has anyone here actually said Potter is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Has anyone here actually said Potter is racist?
                        If they did they’d be dead wrong - Ghoddos was his best player in Ostersunds which got him his fame and attention in the UK and the ability to land his job with Swansea and Brighton. And saman is just one of quite a few foreigners on that team
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I like how there is 100 pages of arguments on this thread about AJ and still we haven’t a word from him. Maybe the guy is having fun with his money and enjoying life. Until January transfer time there is not much we can say peeps

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            I like how there is 100 pages of arguments on this thread about AJ and still we haven’t a word from him. Maybe the guy is having fun with his money and enjoying life. Until January transfer time there is not much we can say peeps
                            I dont think he posts on this forum. Besides, what can he really say? Sorry i am getting shafted by my manager?

Im pretty sure it takes a TON of determination, dedication, and hardwork to be a professional football player. This isnt a "side gig" or a hobby, its a complete lifestyle. A professional football player shouldn't be "enjoying life" by taking time off from playing during his PRIME years. This is truly f***ing him and his career up so badly, and he isn't even being called up to TM anymore.

But yes, we can only hope that the January transfer window is a way out for him.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Potter's love of Khuzestan and dislike of Iran's northern provinces is well documented. People say he had a few life-changing experiences with people from Mazandaran and Gilan when growing up in Warwickshire, and perhaps this has had an impact on him later in life. Who knows...

Comment

Fvck Brighton. Their abuse against JB could cost us a WC spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X