Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    Contemplating on going to go watch their game at Man City on the 31st but based on the past two games he might not even be in the squad [emoji2357]
    He’s more likely to be playing the League Cup tie during that week.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      It’s his contract so their wouldn’t be a cut in his wages , the agreement would be who would pay his wages if he goes out on loan. Sometimes it’S a mixture of the two clubs or one of them takes control.
      Well, because you guys do not seem to believe me, I looked up a Dutch article on Berghuis return (on loan) from Watford to Feyenoord.

This article states what I am actually saying: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/berghuis-le...d-bij-jou-eten

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 West Ham United 1

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        hammers Score
        told you all this formation is very vulnerable to high-press and once they fall behind a goal and have to risk more bodies forward they become even more susceptible to getting their asses pounded on counter ..!
        essentially they'd have to score first to fair well
        Back from the game. Three at the back only works if the attack puts away their chances and Brighton squandered at least nine (9-2) big half chances (some offside) out of 16 shots. This failure to convert chances applies to all the 14 also-rans in the EPL. BHA have dominated West Ham in all five EPL meetings so I would not give Potter all the credit. We had more shots (21) two seasons ago in a 3-1 win. Better than last season 1-0 though.

Possession football is easier on the eye and more attractive to watch, but it lacks urgency (requires patience) if the team goes behind.
        Good game to watch, but ultimately two points dropped. West Ham fans should be more despondent. Especially when they sung "Brighton what's the score" seconds before Trossard equalised.

PS: Disallowed goal did not look offside from the east side (camera opposite side, w/o telephoto distortion).
        PS: just seen MOTD, offside when the free kick was taken (therefore offside).

Comment

Is he frozen out or maybe hes injured?

Dont get why a team like Brighton would not use such an expensive signing. You would think they try to get most out of him.

Unfortunately i think hes not good enough and they can see it. At this rate ONLY a Dutch team would take him (or a lower division) but he would have to cut his salary in HALF at least, which he wont. So most likely he will stay at Brighton til next year where they'll take the loss and loan him out cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
            When a player gets transferred to another team, who pays the players salary? For examle, Jahanbakhsh earns 2.6 Million Pounds per season. If he were to go back to dutch league, would he still get paid that salary?
            Dutch teams dont really pay that high salaries. Wages of 2.6m are more like average Serie A players in top 6 teams

So if he goes there, i doubt anyone would wanna pay more than 800k per season for him (and thats if he goes to the rich teams)

Comment

Montoya is not a big enough thread on the right side for the team to go forward. ARJ can surely play that role better this year with all that time playing defence last season. Potter needs to take bigger risks to get the results needed.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Montoya is not a big enough thread on the right side for the team to go forward. ARJ can surely play that role better this year with all that time playing defence last season. Potter needs to take bigger risks to get the results needed.
                inb4 ARJ converts to right back and replaces ramin. Dreams.

Comment

With the way it stands, Alireza needs to have an honest conversation with potter and his plans.

If Potter has made it clear to ARJ that he is not wanted, ARJ should push for a transfer or loan.

His teamate weghorst had a fanstastic season and is still starting for wolfsburg.

Surely ARJ's market value has been lowered enough for a bundesliga team to be able to afford his transfer.

I personally was hoping that potter would want to utilize ARJ's attacking abilities, especially playmaking.

But it seems that ARJ has no future with this team that has truthfully been a nightmare for him.

Let it be a lesson for other iranian players that teams are not loyal to players, and that players should always go to the BEST team, even if another team had shown prior interest.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    inb4 ARJ converts to right back and replaces ramin. Dreams.
                    Not a Full Back but as a Wing Back in a 5-3-2 on defence an a Right Midfielder in a 3-5-2 on attack.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      With the way it stands, Alireza needs to have an honest conversation with potter and his plans.
                      If Potter has made it clear to ARJ that he is not wanted, ARJ should push for a transfer or loan.
                      His teamate weghorst had a fanstastic season and is still starting for wolfsburg.
                      Surely ARJ's market value has been lowered enough for a bundesliga team to be able to afford his transfer.
                      I personally was hoping that potter would want to utilize ARJ's attacking abilities, especially playmaking.
                      But it seems that ARJ has no future with this team that has truthfully been a nightmare for him.
                      Let it be a lesson for other iranian players that teams are not loyal to players, and that players should always go to the BEST team, even if another team had shown prior interest.
                      Problem is he has 0 stats (no goals no ass)
                      No team would pay for that. He needs to put up a couple at least

Their best option is give him some play time so teams can atleast take him on loan next year. Brighton are stuck paying for him for a while

Comment

ARJ has more than enough talent. He just needs the freedom to do whatever the hell he wants on the field.

I'm tired of people using the Brighton situation (a low tier PL team) as a litmus test for his abilities. It's not.

Comment

Honestly guys, the best people suited to judge and see how good of a player he is are his coaches. I can promise you that Graham Potter has the best interest of Brighton in hand. There would be NO REASON for him to scratch ARJ from the lineup if he was good enough in his eyes. It's an unfortunate reality that it's just not the case. Maybe other managers would play him but Potter does not seem to like his playing style. Regardless, ARJ has all my support and I still think he was never given a complete chance.

Thinking about it I was kind of shocked when Knockaert was transferred out. Now it makes sense, I think Potter mentioned to these players (including ARJ) that they would not necessarily be starters and that Knockaert asked for a transfer out, same goes for Kayal. I think both ARJ and his agent strongly believed that he would be given a chance to prove himself and decided to stay and fight it out. So far does not seem like it's the case at all.

All I can say is that so far, Brighton seem to be a much better team than last year. It's premature to judge but it seems like it. Kind of wish he had gone to Leicester right about now.

Comment

If he is not even getting bench time with Brighton, he'd be playing for Leicester's women's team!

Patience....we will find out soon what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              If he is not even getting bench time with Brighton, he'd be playing for Leicester's women's team!
                              Patience....we will find out soon what the issue is.
                              That really made me laugh .
                              Guys take a look at what Locadia posted with ARJ : "Not the result we wanted today, but we still unbeaten. 🔵⚪️ Ali keep your head up bro, and the rest ofcourse also." on his Instagram page.

Comment

many of you think just because he's not even on the bench the guy is terrible. CQ said he picks players who are good enough for his tactics and the way he wants to play and not the other way around. I guess it's the same with potter, and this doesn't mean JB is shit.. potter just uses a system where JB doesn't fit in. and he might even transfer to some other team and seriously wreck the whole PL but still wouldn't start for Brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X